Pasha's Application for Zip

Pasha.

alt text
alt text
So first of all this is my introduction. I'm 22 years old and from Slovenia I've played SAES now for about 2 years actively and inactively but I'm mostly active now as I don't have much work to do in real life, still have work but not so much as I had before.

Ingame username:  Icy911
Ingame nickname: Pasha
Previous nicknames: Icy

Date started playing on SAES: The first time I ever played SAES was in 2015 but I didn't play every day and actively but I started playing actively in 2021.

Current memberships: Current groups are CS, GXT, BRINKS, Outlaws

Previous memberships: N/A

Previous punishments/bans: N/A I have never been banned nor muted 

My strengths: I am very friendly and talkative to other people but I mostly enjoy teaching other people how to play and how to do different things so if there would be any new members joining us I would be more than happy to teach them everything about our group I am very creative so I'm sure I could come up with some cool and interesting builds.

My weaknesses: Don't have any major weaknesses but one is that I get angry quite easily but I usually sustain it.

I agree to the rules of this organization: Yes
I agree to the rules of the community/server: Yes

Edited by P4sha
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

alt text
Title:  Construction site
Date:  19/4/2024
Description:  A construction site where there is a building being finished and another one just started being built, also changing some pipes while building the pillars and walls the steel bars we're placed just so we could pour the concrete in to make a piller.
ScreenShot(s):  
QK8xnmI.png

Spoiler

saVdipb.pngsD2fEZn.pngxGa588r.pngD2gQNM2.pngmDwqB2j.pngW6WKIED.pngJCP68lM.pngEuBFza5.pngpMSjgJy.pngmMFvgEj.pnglDoD8kV.pngANAgHaM.png