LandShark's application

LandShark

Ingame username: landsharkppppp
Ingame nickname: LandShark
Previous nicknames: Brian

Date started playing on SAES: 19/12/17 00:00

Current memberships: CS, DE Naval, SAI Supervisor and Honorary, SAFD Retired, PC, PARS Special Agent, BRINKS

Previous memberships: SAFP Leader, SAI Vice Leader, Secret Service, PC Staff, ALT Advanced Member, SAFD Battalion Chief

Previous punishments/bans: I've been adminjailed some times a few years ago. I don't remember the amount, should be around 3-5. The last one was more than 2 years ago as far as I remember.

My strengths: Friendly and helping attitude towards ALL players, not only the popular ones. Troller but very serious where it requires seriousitty: could be apologizing if I went over the limit, or dropping the jokes and start acting serious if it is needed. Able to take control in different situations, including stopping argues, solving delicate problems and explaining again to a player who didn't understand from first time. Also, in SAI and SAFD I learnt a bit about building, I might be able to use them in ZIP also..

My weaknesses: Trolling, usually I go over the limit, but I apologize if I do that. Easy to convince and that may be bad sometimes. Having some hours of studying and working to put effort in, so I'm not the most active player in SAES. Anyway, I'm online almost everyday.

Additional information: I currently live in Siófok, born in Hungary. I spend the most of my spare time playing SAES and hanging out with my friends and family. I like the edm, and the rock music, but not rock from the 20th century, old school rock back in 1970's. I have a passion for football, I play with my friends a lot so I am not a full time gamer.

I agree to the rules of this organisation: Yes
I agree to the rules of the community/server: Yes
  • Like 2