[Suggestion] Quarry Worker Civilian Job

Shagwrath

Hello everyone.

I have a civilian job I made a few years ago that I think everyone might enjoy. I'll post a video of it as well but a short explanation follows:

The quarry worker gets in a dozer and pushes rockers into a grinder that destroys the rocks and gives the player a little random reward. You can get Copper, Silver, Gold, Diamonds, Rubys and Opals from pushing the rocks in, and every so often after pushing in a rock you will need to use the bathroom, so the rocks will disappear and you must exit your dozer and walk to a portapotty, you are then rewarded for a successful bathroom break.

It is not hard to push the rocks in but there is a small learning curve, but I and a few of my friends always thought it was very enjoyable. The minerals and gems get rarer and rarer, so that there was a 1 in a billion chance to get an opal so that always kept it exciting to get a diamond or a ruby and hoping to get that opal.

There is some things like the notifications that would need to be removed and the money would of course need to be adjusted but I am more than capable and willing to make and changes or adaptations as you see fit.

I hope you enjoy the idea and hope it can be of some use and enjoyment to everyone.

Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Moist 1

6 hours ago, Alexis said:

Seems fun to be honest, I know this has been suggested some years ago also. Could be good having something else you can solo farm besides trucking and deliveries. Surely +1

You're right, I did suggest it years ago but I went inactive and I couldn't find the old topic so thought I would see if anyone was still interested

• Like 1