Helvete - Media Archive

Shagwrath

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #1
17/10/2024
20 mins ish

Participants: @Linkan @RickJ
Story: A Officer came to the Resturant inspecting our warehouse and our small factory. Sadly @Shagwrath forgot to lock his secret room which the Officer ofcourse noticed as his Coworker and friend was laying inside there which Shagwrath killed a week ago. I was taken to the Police Station for questioning. Turned out the cop was a crook. He kidnapped me and was about to sell me as a slave. I tried to find different ways to escape, he put a leash on me befor i was able to run away in panic. I got some water and tried to drown myself. Sadly i made too much noise and he slapped me. Fuck, i had no other ideas. Untill a while later i noticed i could hang myself with the leash he put on me, I tied it to the passanger seat and threw myself out the car. Luckily with all the buzzing music he put on. He didnt notice untill way later when it was too late and i was already gone. 

I'd let the pictures talk for themself as we used the Chat ingame

Spoiler

26odrRg.png

7xjvUOu.pngqR4wfuQ.png1bSz1o3.pngIJZ2rC4.pnghq6cfjh.pngGYxy8s9.pngchp6v84.pngMXHyUBk.pnge2YEORr.pngL6pZ2pH.pngYOESRVF.pngoVkhS1q.pngP1k3L0x.pngjUQB2FM.png93eAomk.pngAfmZuyq.pngLbrper9.pngMcyNkmP.pngLUZVrVD.pngLYlf15a.pngmX5GiQA.pngZf9BBWl.pngGXxvboq.png