Helvete - Media Archive

Shagwrath

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #1
27/09/2024
5 mins
Participants: @Shagwrath @Yuu

I saw nick falling asleep in the car and I had already about had it with his shit so I shouted something offensive to Argentinians and woke his sleepy ass right up! We had big things to do, big important things, it was time to discuss the additions to the base. After much one sided conversations I, I mean we BOTH, decided we needed a fancy new conference room and a spacious parking garage. Odin's will be done, we picked a location and will begin the design and development phase.

1fZcWFy.png

Spoiler

1fZcWFy.png
MfjSuHD.png
PpvHwvg.jpeg
yTtQC2k.jpeg
bProzs9.jpeg

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #2
27/09/2024
5 mins

Something stank, really stank. Like a homeless man wrapped in week old Indian food and cat litter. Like Tucan Sam, we both followed our noses to the source of the stink. Low and behold, the offended was in our restaurant. Like a 1000 unwashed and sweaty comic book store nerds he radiated stink like Pigpen from Charlie Brown. I acted quickly activating an entire of can of air freshener into his Anas anus. We then proceeded to scrub the booty stank from the place.

4wLqhw3.jpeg

Spoiler

4wLqhw3.jpeg
KjtdVio.jpeg
wSCu1rH.jpeg
z9PDevL.jpeg
ZRgOu7B.png

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #3
27/09/2024
5 mins
Participants: @Shagwrath
Something came up, an emergency of sorts. One of our more, 'discreet' guests put in a special order, to be delivered to his suite at the V-Rock hotel. I'm not one to ask questions, infact, that's what he pays me for. I made it there in record time, brining his particularly unmentionable unmentionables straight to his hands. 

vZJ7fnC.png

Spoiler

vZJ7fnC.png
buDu9vD.jpeg
vE3LDTV.png
v4Uc9Hk.png
hrUQGOJ.png
yEPGwmR.png
5isCtrT.png
m8TlzH7.png

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #4
27/09/2024
5 mins

Time to carve up some new specials for the following day. Got some fresh stock to break down into portions to be prepped. Maybe Popo Poboys? Carefully stashing the pieces, I clean up the mess, dispose of the evidence and have a quick smoke before returning to our most serious work. I think next I will fart in the HVAC system, for science.

G6Wx7PG.png

Spoiler

G6Wx7PG.png
kDYPag5.png
hpi8SQ9.jpeg
yutq7uO.png
1MIR2nG.png
IAp4ZyA.png

Edited by Shagwrath

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #5
27/09/2024
5 mins

Well, this is embarrassing. I seem to have gotten my ass stuck in the HVAC system once again, sheesh, where's a stepbrother when you need them? Nick was very brave through the whole ordeal, he promised me we that once I got free he would reenact the scene from Titanic with Jack and Rose at the front of the ship. And he did. I promised to never let go, then I accidentally did, but its okay, I only dropped the Fart of the Ocean, damn turds are slippery.

knfcZMT.png

Spoiler

knfcZMT.png
UVDvzvy.png
yZzBvOX.png
8B168Vw.png