Helvete - Media Archive

Shagwrath

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #1
10/08/2024
16 mins
Participants: @Shagwrath

Time to get my hands dirty again, like the old days. I won't allow myself to become useless upper management. Time to fill the freezer, a fresh feast surely awaits abandoned in one of the old usual places, I'll find a fresh enough corpse and stash it away for later use. Making my way into bone county and to places both secret and unknown I find what I am looking for. I load my cargo and quickly make my way back to the restaurant, stashing my find outside.

NNqoJVf.png

Spoiler

1lyAMNd.png
NkibZTK.png
JeU09jf.png
6y42xNr.png
ORz5C4P.png
HD94uqK.png
Y5JQEzN.png
G3qDVc1.png
gaqmCia.png
kXVXASf.png
hNPehGf.png

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #2
04/08/2024
10 mins
Participants: @kingbob @Witz

The day began with the Manager sitting me down in front of a blackboard, explaining job rules, safety protocols, and customer interaction. His clear, passionate instructions made me feel well-prepared and eager to start.
Next, we met the team in the bustling kitchen. The Manager introduced me to the staff, their warm smiles and handshakes making me feel welcome and part of the family.
Afterward, we headed outside where he showed me the delivery bikes with GPS. His concise demonstration on navigating efficient routes and key shortcuts boosted my confidence.
As the sun set, painting the sky with hues of orange and pink, I reflected on the day. The Manager’s guidance and the team’s warm welcome left me inspired and ready to contribute to the pizzeria's success.

3CADR9I.png

Spoiler

QmtVQqR.png
PwqSKla.png
vEB5zxM.png
Etwtfdm.png

Posted (edited)

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #3
04/08/2024
15 mins
Participants: @kingbob @Skes

My bike was running low on fuel, so I hurried to the nearest gas station to fill it up. Just as I finished, I received a call from a client who had ordered two kebabs with everything. Without wasting any time, I hopped back on my bike and headed to the restaurant to pick up the order. After grabbing the delicious-smelling kebabs, I sped off to the client's location. When I arrived, I knocked on the door and patiently waited. Within moments, the client appeared, and I handed over the order. After receiving payment, I made my way back to the restaurant base, relieved that everything had gone smoothly despite the fuel scare earlier.

cxN1fdN.png

Spoiler

yE52KiC.png
27QOEQr.png
pl1P2gc.png
qh7pOlq.png
aRK4W7x.png
eQbYfdy.png
5ADmQuw.png
SreVtz7.png
zox3pUp.png
X8fOrvO.png
gyjKTFc.png

Edited by Shagwrath

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #4
06/08/2024
20 mins
Participants: @Miltingary

While having an ordinary day at work, Miltingary heads to the back for a smoke break. While smoking and resting a bit, he notices that the meats in the back are rotting. No customer must see this situation. Miltingary quickly brings a vehicle over, secretly loads the meats into it, and immediately heads to the sea. He throws the meats into the sea and returns to work. He takes new and fresh meats from inside and places them in the same spot.

soseauk.png

Spoiler

hPswzAk.png
lzkCVcd.png
8ry3Brl.png
At0qvt4.png
9wUlLvy.png
fjMTh6Z.png
1DLsDEI.png
h7jaybk.png
6gzCvSS.png
q4ULn8Y.png
fVuo3yF.png
ExH3eGx.png
x3wTX3N.png
GS8G4Tg.png
hJpvtYF.png
fCnFu5a.png
QCBXIZP.png
aYdNNaX.png
piRRDxm.png
QF4zQom.png
8Yf1X3A.png
UkfE1Jh.png

• Like 1

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #5
06/08/2024
16 mins
Participants: @Shagwrath

Surprise inspection. Scott was a shocking disappointment, he usually is such a treat but if he keeps fucking up he may just end up in the grinder. Not even wearing his official uniform, for shame. I contemplated how to punish him, maybe throw him in the pit of spikes, but I may have gotten distracted at gotten the shit slap out of me. It's all kind of lazy from there, I guess I'll just go home and lie down instead. No punishments today.

Z83Zh5C.jpg

Spoiler

7Puwd9H.png
sK2uebx.png
XDHr8xQ.png
M9nNQd1.pngtrFf2oZ.jpg