Helvete - Media Archive

Shagwrath

Posted (edited)

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #1
5/29/2024
8 mins
Participants: Shagwrath 

Not all inspections go according to plan, its okay, I got out alive, not so sure about Sarah though. See this is why we don't leave forks in puddles of water next to electrical outlets, or maybe it was don't put water in the deep fryer? I don't remeber, but a lesson was clearly learned. Distracted by the mess and too busy dressing down our employees I was too busy to smell the burning asbestos in the ceiling, but I ran, oh did I run, I ran for my life... I'm not gonna to liable for this! It was all Sarah's fault! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

YoRyuQe.png

Spoiler

YoRyuQe.png
er48k50.png
u3uOFdE.png
aP8wT8q.png
0x36ZNC.png
ZRVHtPw.png
yLMqSGF.png
ZwG3gtv.png
Z5Su2Vk.png
aWx5qX2.png
5gVGu5I.png
SoW4qKz.png
aK9Fhfg.png
N1bN6FR.png
XwiEWEJ.png
LOrR0To.png

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #2

5/29/2024
5 mins

You ever just get in the mood? You know? A little brown chicken brown cow? Sometimes you just see an extra erotic lipstick advertisement on a billboard and you just gotta do what you gotta do, but at least I have some shame, I hid in the bushes to do the deed this time. I had a smoke then went on my merry way. I must have spent so long they towed my car so it was to the bus stop for me, but alas, the urge struck again. So here we are, understanding why the bus stops are so disgusting in this city.

oNY1QEk.png

Spoiler

fO1goaV.png
jUMJ4kF.png
9Pf37ov.png
tc9TJko.png
0eP4ltS.png
DnU0svZ.png
nzy54fX.png
saZ14Sr.png
3CYdE4X.png
oNY1QEk.png
8uMJRxO.png

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #3
Date: 03/06/2024
Duration: 5mins
Participants:  scat
In the bustling restaurant, the waiter emerged from the kitchen, carrying a piping hot pizza. Navigating through the maze of tables, he presented the dish with a flourish. The customer's eyes lit up with anticipation as they eagerly accepted the sizzling meal. With a nod and a warm smile, the waiter retreated back into the rhythm of the restaurant.

NNdGehU.png

Spoiler

d52x5Il.png
NNdGehU.png
H1wWsMJ.png
qo2w595.png
oY4qbJZ.png
Kt8pnoz.png

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #4
6/2/2024
8 mins

Another day, another corpse. Taking a pleasant drive to the deserts of Bone Country I made my way to my favorite supplier. They free, they always have my stock and they don't ask questions. Picking up a shovel on the way I slowly unearth the secrets to Helvete's forbidden food. A few minutes later the van is full once more, and I am on my way to the next location.

b0ipFoj.png

Spoiler

VTBWnA0.png
JsMdDA5.png
XfuP5Lv.png
n98UJF3.png
5pbPSvK.png
b0ipFoj.png
4lkvT5t.png
wgv47Vw.png
SfnEqbQ.png
bVLjEv9.png
Rr8U2bd.png
uoFmOFC.png

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #5
6/2/2024
5 mins

Right down the road is my next favorite supplier, just as free and anonymous as the last I won't ask questions as to how and why this pit keeps filling up so fast every day, I would speculate but I'm sure prying eyes are looking so let's just say, ignorance is bliss. Stuffing the van with even more free stock I made sure to look over my should, just incase.
You can never be too careful. Satisfied, I drove back to the base and loaded up our freezers.

DQHH9wI.png

Spoiler

GIrleuE.png
DQHH9wI.png
3eQg2Jy.png
w5AhEu2.png
vQIi1od.png
UtW6Bow.png
yLsQ7ni.png
U14t1oD.png
2oedPBr.png
X9KbuuR.png

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #6
6/4/2024
16 mins

So, what can I say? Not every plan goes off without a hitch. I have no one to blame but myself. After gassing up the bandmobile I grabbed a shovel and set off to LS and to the Cemetery. Weaving through the tombstones and looking for freshly upturned dirt I quickly found what I was looking for, a fresh grave, but alas, empty, for now at least, I must remember to try again tomorrow. Peeking around corners and making my way carefully to the funeral home adjacent, I attempt to break in the side door, but alas, it is locked, and I know full well there is an alarm system, and the security guard won't be far away. Slipping up to the roof, i checked the windows, carefully lifting them, but again, no luck. Defeated I made my way down to the bandmobile only to realize it had been jacked. Sigh, then I'll just go get my own car, nothing to haul home anyways. Grab a car, set off to LV, and halfway there, car runs out of gas. Sigh, guess I get to walk now.

W5B6DQL.png

Spoiler

FKJVHEL.png
iO4PZnI.png
PsTA1uo.png
O57zrmb.png
PVCEBYe.png
EI2lTsP.png
wHU6pv9.png
wcUR4vg.png
SMGY331.png
5oNzLUd.png
qoreZR3.png
O5Y4pda.png
UzoO3gq.png
nPGCY2U.png
W5B6DQL.png
2ngMNmk.png
lIHOuDz.png
w7fYEAv.png
nG2G2iQ.png
KhZMJdx.png
qiUUUEP.png
7nfn3su.png
rOW6MI8.png

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #7
6/5/2024
9 mins

It's a thankless job, but someone's got to do it. I warm up the ice cream truck and put down the strip to the 24/7 mart to grab some quick essentials. With the rising cost of food and rent, an establishment that is so irresponsible as to just leave free food and money on the table is our blessing. 

blSjkTV.png

Spoiler

XmfGY6H.png
JLoBwB2.png
6sknJwI.png
i7TgWxO.png
7EpUYee.png
iVvdySt.png
0Hcz3fL.png
wX22xpH.png
vLjts7g.png
dPZgZg3.png
blSjkTV.png
dIJEAES.png
vNguF7y.png
VFXLuEd.png
YOlkRhz.png

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #8
6/5/2024
18 mins

Business isn't so booming lately. Still, if we are to recover from the lull and reignite the fire we will require fuel to feed the flames of our desire. Bold, equipped with shovel, I make my way back to LS, to uncover fresh earth and procure fresh stock. Our Ice Cream truck makes a convenient portable deepfreeze, so turning over the hesitant engine I sped to Los Santos, there at the graveyard I began my normal routine, until the sight of pizza caught my eye... I could eat i considered before biting into the days old and cold pizza left atop the crypt. Let's just say easy come, easy go, as that pizza did not sit well for long. Woozy but still determined I discovered to my morbid delight that the funeral home's morgue was fully 'stocked'. 10 Corpses later and a sore back I returned to our HQ and unloaded the spoils of victory before they... well.. spoil.

yft5Whk.png

Spoiler

JHNwrnB.png
N7YJreZ.png
fK25Oek.png
lB8coN0.png
SqF6aLi.png
y5wpmPl.png
wMk5SHf.png
baQ9vmp.png
hysTdnK.png
MWZnH5R.png
FNFMRXn.png
yft5Whk.png
txS6pt0.png
LwobPLn.png
IKBBpsn.png
SnWLUxO.png
iHwydCJ.png
PzAeeGB.png
GzZEABX.png
IIEgRPc.png
H5mOMmx.png
nPDlkM2.png
NaKXGJY.png
pr4OL39.png
otFdrOQ.png
sDkOrvZ.png
2n7ExlK.png

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #9
8/6/2024
10 mins

Working alone is not always the best, it gets me too into my head, thinking of things better not thought. Do I, or should feel remorse for all the corpses we desecrate, or even for the criminals we so mercilessly turn into our meat? How can you explain the twisted logic of Helvete to the families of those who lost their brother or sister, the mother or father, friends, relatives all lost and indiscriminately turned into fodder for the masses of San Andreas.
The answer is not rhetorical, you turn them into meat too. There is no room for remorse or emotion, we must do what needs to be done and put aside those thoughts and our feelings. You may call us monsters, but we are no worse than the rest of you.
Call us what you like, think of us what you may, but we know our work has its purpose, and do not thank us, we ask for no gratitude, simply see as one of many necessary evils of the modern world and its conveniences. An ugly truth, just like the rest.

e1F0ypV.png

Spoiler

tFHHuDU.png
QpkuMma.png
G6Ym6G6.png
UsJfoB7.png
7B7UCSG.png
gUenZzv.png
e1F0ypV.png
taeQuVx.png
mOtK9Dj.png
vkSQUdt.png
gY1WQvt.png
Ty7xW2c.png
Iardlo0.png
tABdkh4.png
fv5UAId.png
EgzedKr.png

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #10
15/6/2024
8 mins
Participants: Shagwrath, Don

You ever been so pissed off that everything you see you piss on? No, okay shit, I guess it's only me. Personal problems aside, I decided to let our my frustration in a stream of golden concentrated fury. Piss, piss everywhere, call it a protest, art, whatever you want, those in the know are aware of my reasons for doing so. Tired of getting pissed on so I'm going to be the one doing the pissing. Don came in clutch delivering more fluids and diuretics to continue the flow of anguish.

https://imgur.com/a/CENGS8K

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #11
15/6/2024
17 mins
Participants: Shagwrath, Don, Yuu

Joined by Yuu, we show Don the new ways of Helvete, where to source the freshest and deadest ingredients for our morbid mastications. As part of the old guard, he learned quick and fell in line accordingly. Helping us carry the bodies to the back of the band mobile, Yuu as lookout, we quickly made work of the fresh graves in ghost town. Then we headed down the road to stuff our bilge full of more rotting flesh.

https://imgur.com/a/meOk0LJ

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

hTY12Wp.gif
Roleplay #12
15/6/2024
28 mins
Participants: Shagwrath, Don, Yuu

Our favorite haunt, the LS cemetery, crammed full crematoriums and freshly unearthed treasures lie in wait through the cemetery gates. Shovels in hand, but armed with mal-intent, the cloak of darkness hangs heavy upon us as we skulk through the darkness, claiming what is our for the dark lord and for our dwindling freezer.

https://imgur.com/a/pAIxnI8

Edited by Shagwrath
  • Like 1