Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: BlaZZey

Username: kalevipoeg

Country of Residence: Estonia

Spoken Languages: English, Estonian and a bit of Russian.

Date of birth: 23.03.2003
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Don't remember exactly but I have been playing for over a year for sure. Maybe even over a year & half.

Previous organizations: Hampton Saints MC [HSMC], OverdoseCrime [OC], The Company [ThC], Fox Operation X [FOX], Underground Empire [UE], Special Task Force [STF] & Tail~Draggers [T~D]

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company's main role is to conquer the gang industry in SAES with tactical tactics that make other gangs and squads fall.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? Well, It all depends on the cop. If he is apart of a good reputation squad and not an actual dickhead, we could share some loan money and get away with it since people do anything for cash nowadays. But let's say the cop has been around the server but is so thirsty for arrests that he won't let you get away with an adminjail. I would message an admin or a Community Staff quickly and explain the situation so maybe I could work my way out of the jail. I would apologize for the accident and leave some cash for the cop. You need to be calm and not get nervous or otherwise, you'll most likely get adminjailed. But if the cop does not take any of the bribes, I would tell him to meet me at some place so he could arrest me and possibly not report me to the admins.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I would lightly look at the snipers but not give them a full stare-down. Depends how far away from the car I am, if I was close and the car was like 4 meters in front of me, I would quickly duck and roll to the door of the car. Would get in the car as quickly as possible and then lower the seat so I would be in the blind spot where the snipers would not see me. I would start my engine and drive off as quickly as possible. But let's say that the car is 50 meters away and I notice the dots. I would keep walking because if it is sunny outside, most likely the snipers are novices and have 0 idea how the laser pointer works on the sniper rifle and they will most likely get caught with their act. Anyways, I would keep walking normally and then eventually drop something on purpose, pick it up and keep walking a bit more towards the car. I would stop all of a sudden and burst into laughing to confuse the snipers and then point at something completely random in the sky if I notice the snipers looking there. I would run zig-zag towards my car and pray for the lord that they will not shoot me or even if they do, they'll miss since I'm running in a zig-zag motion.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? Well, as I being the Respected member of the gang I would know a lot of tactics that take people out quickly and stealthy. And as he is the Novice of the gang, he will not know my tricks and tips to take out people in a heartbeat. But also, depends how bad the rivalry is the situation to fix the solution would be different. If we would not have a big rivalry, I could possibly makeup with him but not become friends, just... partners... But if the situation is bad, I would just take him out to eat as a friend and act friendly so he takes me as one of his friends and earns his trust, I would eventually go over to his place just to smoke and have a drink, but actually murder him. I would do it randomly, just go to his house and show up when he didn't know that I was coming. I would get him drunk and high and then choke him to death and cut his veins and hide his body eventually in the floor of his house. This has not happened to me but, this could be the 2 ways out of a 100 to get rid of him or just to gain his trust.

~Regards,
BlaZZey.

Ingame name:
203|Ace

Username:
skywalker123

Country of Residence:
Bulgaria

Spoken Languages:
English, Bulgarian, Turkish

Date of birth:

Date of the beginning of your SAES career:
Month ago

Previous organisations:
Overdose crime

Define The Company's role in one sentence.
The Company is an underground covert organization.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff.
Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
I will tell him that i didn't suicide on purpose and it was just an accident. Then hope the cop understands

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
I will take cover and call my friends to help me.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
I will tell him that our conflict was in the past and we should forgive eachother. But if he doesnt want to i guess i just wont talk to him.

Thank you for your time! Have a nice day!:v:

Ingame name: 203|zod

Username: ridi0209

Country of Residence: Bulgaria

Spoken Languages: Bulgarian, English

Date of birth: 02/09/00
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: About 3 weeks ago. (I'm a new player and I'm learning everything really fast.)

Previous organisations: Never been in one.

Define The Company's role in one sentence: Ex-government which works with police.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? - If it's done on purpose I'd stay calm and accept my punishment without starting any drama, even if it's not. I'd say sorry.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I'll raise my hands and talk to them without getting in any conflict.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? - Since he's part of the gang I'll try to solve everything between us. We must respect eachother no matter what.

Ingame name: 203|Beast

Username: tugi2208

Country of Residence: Bulgaria

Spoken Languages: Bulgarian and English

Date of birth: 22/08/2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: September 2018

Previous organisations: None

Define The Company's role in one sentence:

• The Company is an underground criminal secret organization.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?

• Firstly I would try to calm down the cop because he would probably be pissed in such situation also I would remain calm myself, even If I'm being threatened or provoked. Then I would kindly try to explain him the situation. If he refuses to take my apology and continues blaming me for doing this to avoid arrest, I would call an admin and explain him the situation.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

• I would take cover as soon as possible and call my fellow mates from The Company for help, if they respect me, they would come to help no matter what.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

• I had the same situation a couple of months ago, in different server. A guy that I just couldn't get along somehow managed to join a gang that I am for 10 months now. It's totally different when you hate someone outside the gang. Some time passed and we could get along easily. I firstly ignored him but that really wasn't the better choice. I see people writing that they would ignore the "hated player" all the time, it is not like that, believe me or not. You become gangmates, you play against others. You need his help, he needs your help, you get along real quick, you must respect each other no matter what. I would do the same as I did before.

Ingame name: 203|Nova
Username: Nova69
Country of Residence: Bulgaria.
Spoken Languages: Bulgarian, English.
Date of birth: 17.10.2002.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Around 3 weeks, Im not actually sure about a solid date.
Previous organisations: I've never been in a organisation.

Define The Company's role in one sentence:
The Companys goal is to take over the world with the help of other criminal gangs by many ways like smuggling weapons, assassinating the big peons.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff...:
I will try to explain that it was an accident, but if he doesn't believe i can't do anything because it was my fault avoiding jail.

You are in a confidential gang meeting...:
I will of course try to take cover (even though it will be hard), I will try to contact with my little crew and will try to protect myself until my friends. But if no one answers I will instantly search for a car and get out of there.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with...:
I really hate this guy but respect for the gang comes first, I can avoid talking with him but helping him is different. I will help him when he puts himself in a bad situation but when it comes to friendship i will try to avoid.
Thank you for your time. :)

Ingame name: Kaaris
Username: niqe

Country of Residence: France

Spoken Languages: English, French, Chinese, Spanish a bit

Date of birth: 29/08/1999 (19 yo)
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2 months ago

Previous organisations: No previous organisation.

Define The Company's role in one sentence: A gang which has great influence on the game by selling guns/drugs, rob, jb...
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?

I would apologize and tell him that wasn't intentional. If he's still angry, i'll give him money

Running and jumping as fast I can in zigzag to avoid bullets

May I won't forgive him but it's an old story, I have to look forward to make the gang bigger

ingame name:Spicey
Username:ItzSpicey

Country of Residence:Greece Athens

Spoken Languages:English/Greeks

Date of birth:26/08/2003
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:last 3 months

Previous organisations:ICE CripZ ToB

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence:Taking the world over with deal with another gang

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: i will take ss and i talk with admins and admin he know if im sayning true or lyening beacuse got panel

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?: first i will be stay cool and i looking fast for any cover i take on cover and i will call help and i belive he dint let me to die alone and if dint cume i will take my gun from my pocket and i will fight but i dont think to he let me outside alone from there to haved doin meeting beacuse if i die police he's will be cume and close this place and if hes close it he willl be bad for the gang

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?:i will talk to my leader about this guy and i will follow the olders to he's told me my leader and i will try to be remove my angry about this guy and i will try to will be friends beacuse we cant here on same gang and we are angry with my members beacuse all we are on family in the gang

Dear Applicants,

First of all we would like to thank you guys for your interests in joining The Company. The High Council and the Board of Directors has come to a conclusion and presents you the application results of the 30th August 2018.
@ItzSpicey We would to thank you for applying for us, But however we are quite not sure about you for now you are ~[DENIED]~(red), Feel free to re-apply in 4 weeks.
@BlaZZey Thanks for applying for us, But we want to see more efforts from you, Prove that you are worthy to be a part of us, For now you are ~[Under-Review]~(silver), Good luck.
@Nova6-9 @Beast you guys showed good efforts ingame and you proved that you are worthy, Contact any HQ for further instructions, You are ~[PENDING]~(yellow).
@skywalker123 @Iamzod @niqe Tested and invited,Welcome aboard!
Yours sincerely,
Sparrow
Coordinator.

Distinctive Questions

Ingame name: Knele
Username: sw3dy
Country of Residence: Serbia
Spoken Languages: English
Date of birth: 21.12.1998
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2018
Previous organisations: SAFP

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence: The company main role is to make good deals with other gangs..etc..
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would talk with him and apologize him and i would say that i didnt mean to do that.
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : In that case i would just turn my self to them.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. Causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the First of all i will stay calm beacuse i dont want to breake the rules in gang beacuse i have problems in my private life and then if we may be go somewhere together (Mission/Br/etc...) we'll slove it..:)

Distinctive Questions
Ingame name: NubBob
Username: mrriis
Country of Residence: Estonia
Spoken Languages: Estonian, English, Bit Russian, And learning German.
Date of birth: 17.08.2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career First time i ever stepped in this server was back in 2012 played like a week or two and then stopped but came back in 2015.
Previous organisations: OC, T~D

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence: The Company's main goal is taking over San Andreas while working with other gangs to achieve it.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Well first of all i would say sorry to him since i didn't mean it and offer him to arrest me, But if he decides to still report me i would talk with the admin who's dealing with that report.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I doubt the body armor would have saved me, But i would try to duck behind the car while slowly trying to open the driver side door and try to get in while hoping i won't get hit and driver off fast as possible.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. Causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I would try to keep my distance from him and avoid the drama long as possible but at some point you have to deal with the problem and when that time comes i would try to fix things between us

Dear Applicants,

First of all we would like to thank you guys for your interests in joining The Company. The High Council and the Board of Directors has come to a conclusion and presents you the application results of the 10th October 2018.
@Sw3dy Thanks for choosing us,However we think that you dont fit into our organisation and you should start to stop breaking the rules and we cannot trust you like that, for now you are ~[DENIED]~(red)
@NubBob @BlaZZey tested and invited, Welcome aboard!
Yours sincerely,
Sparrow
Coordinator.

Ingame name: Blue

Username: blue35

Country of Residence: Turkey

Spoken Languages: Turkish, English a little bit Spanish.

Date of birth: 25/05/2001

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: First of all, i joined SAES at 2014 but played a while with different name. Then started another RPG server then i kept playing there. Approximately i am playing since 2016 December.

Previous organisations: NSA: Dead, deleted. THC: I joined to stay with my friend "Ment" then he left, i left with him. CRIPZ: After my friends left cripz, we couldn't get on well with each other as before with members

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company based on arms smuggling blackmailing moreover their main goal is to take over the world by dealing and working with other criminals gangs that's done in secrecy.
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? If i made a mistake I would try to speak with him. If he doesn't accept my apology i will try to contact with admins about it.

There is nothing to do i'd try to escape from that place, i would run as fastest i can or if the death is precise, i would pray.

I would do nothing about him, if HQs accepted him there should be a reason. I wouldn't make drama about the stuffs between me and him.

Dear @Blu,

You have shown lots of loyalty and patience, which is surprising and truly appreciated by us. Find a High Council ingame for your test, you deserve it. Good luck passing your test!

Yours Sincerely,

Adistar
Member of Board of Directors
Leader of The Company

Ingame name:Hassanson

Username:Hassanson

Country of Residence:Finland

Spoken Languages:Finland, English and Swedish

Date of birth:2002.2.2
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:10/22

Previous organisations:-

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence:The Company is gang who will have the control of the world.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?I would apologize, explain the situation, if he doesn't want to listen me i would call an admin.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?I would somehow make their attention to somewhere else by example saying look there is a bird and then run.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?I would like to get along with the person, and act like i would act to other teammates, i don't want to make drama or him mad.

Distinctive questions
Ingame name: Pump.

Username: mazen147

Country of Residence: Tunisia

Spoken Languages: Arabic/French/English

Date of birth: 2000/4/8
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I can't remember the exact Date, It was 1 Year & half Ago.

Previous organisations: The Company/Underground Empire/Wild Angels/OrganiZation Zero.

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: Getting Over The World is Our Business.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? First of All, I will check his time spent playing in this server Then, I would calmly send him a PM: "that I'm really sorry, I was mistaken." I'll wait for his response. If it went positively, I would act as nothing happened and thank him for understanding the case. If it was the opposite, I would choose the other way which consists of talking with an admin. I would take screenshots After I send the PM When he was chasing me etc..

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I will try to understand what's happening by acting calmly, After realising the case, I will get to the nearest protectable Stuff. I'll try to call

Ingame name:Hunter
Username:kingkush
Country of Residence:st.kitts
Spoken Languages:english
Date of November 25 1998
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:2014
Previous organisations:ICE

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence:its an criminal organization that do illegal stuff.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: i would told him this was not my intention can we work something out .

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? beg forgiveness and i will not say that again.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?i will try to work with him because if we argue that would look bad on the company image also will it look very immature of me as well .

Name of the game: 203|ELCHAPO

Username: paul olguin

Country of residence: Mazatlan Sinaloa

Languages spoken: English and Spanish

Date of birth: 11/24/2002
Start date of his career in SAES: 2016

Previous organizations: no

Miscellaneous questions
Define the role of the Company in a sentence: this is a criminal organization whose main objectives are to make money quickly, to kill important people, to make deals with other gangs that lead to an increase in prestige in San Andreas.

You are being chased by a policeman and unfortunately you die when falling off a cliff. That's why the policeman is threatening you with a report. How would you approach this?
I'd say I'm sorry, try to explain what happened and if he still moaned, I'd give him a free arrest.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantly the leader of the meeting advocates something that he does not like, so he accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders him to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car, you suddenly see 2 laser points on your clothes, one pointing to your heart and the other to your liver. First, you act calmly, but then, all of a sudden, after a few milliseconds, you get the signal in your brain that you do not have armor. What would you do after realizing that you are not protected?
I would try to discuss the general situation with them and make a fair deal to let them go. However, if they catch me, I will ask for help from our gang members.

There is a guy with whom you had several disputes. making you have an incredible hatred against him. You have also sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid it because you know that a severe drama will not happen. Now, this same guy you have a grudge against decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member. Somehow he managed to join. How would you react when you saw him in the gang?
I would try to make peace with him and, if we still could not move forward, I would ignore any growing situation.