Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

Dear applicants,

Hereby I give you the results of your applications.

@Dule, you are a veteran in this server and some of us have known you from the times when you were leading FORCE and HS. We have decided that you are a perfect fit for The Company. Your application is accepted. Congratulations and good luck!

@Recklezz, you have written a decent application. For now, we would like to see you ingame and will then decide whether we will take you in or not. Your application status has been updated to under review. Good luck and make sure to show yourself to our members.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Recruitment Manager & Honorary Member of The Company

Ingame name: OnlyM3

Username: Castoru1997

Country of Residence: Romania

Spoken Languages: Romanian and English

Date of birth: 02/06/1997

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I dont know very good the month when i start it , but i know year was in 2013

Previous organisations: BS-HS-RDMC-MMC-SAFP

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence: The Company its an good organization,in first time he grow up very hard ,after year's they grow up faster because they made some rules and some business starting to talk with other gang's deal with gang's ,after this they do blackmailing , arms smuggling, jail breaking for money ,some assassinations who got respect and money for this, The Compary role is do thing's in secret to never been find it .

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Well first off all i will talk with him about what happen because was an mistake i will apologize to him , if in that moment he will report me and refuze me apologize i will contact personal a member from staff and talk with him about what happen to see its and mistake and will never happen.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :Well first time i will move slowly to me car and i try to find where they hide, if i didint see they where hidding , i will move faster to me car and i open it the door to protect me , after this i try to take me pistol from door and shoot ramdom to scare they when i see that dot's are no more on me i will move lets said running in a good spot where im protected then if they still searching me i will run to dont see me and after i will escape they will die soon from me hand .

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
Well if i see him he will come in our organization i will talk to him and our Hq or lider about we had a problem with him and i will try to fix it because now he is in our family and dont need to be treated like and enemy he need to be treated like me brother , i know we have a bad time and each other dont talk it but now we are rise with 1 more new member and i need to respect him like other's members , we need to forgot what was .

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Spider

Username: kaka02

Country of Residence: Algerian

Spoken Languages: English, Arabic, French (a bit)

Date of birth: 07/26/2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 05.02.2016

Previous organisations: ICE

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company is an underground criminal covert organization.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I will talk to the cop firstly and tell him that was an accident if he's dumb i would ignore him and deal with the admin when he come

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? i would just say "FUCK YOU"

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? Ignore him

Distinctive questions

Ingame name : Figmash
Username : figmash
Country of Residence : India
Spoken Languages : English, French
Date of birth : 9/4/2006
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : April, 2017
Previous organisations : ALT

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Company is a Criminal Organisation which has the goal to rule over San Andreas addressing Mason.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would privately talk to the same cop, explaining him about the situation misunderstood by him/her. Inspite of explaining he addresses to the Admin, I would explain the whole situation to the Admin/Staff to clear it out.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I would rush to the nearest object covering me from both the dots. Then I would rush to my car and evacuate the area post trying to identify who was the person pointing at me or if couldn't be identified, I would try and shoot at that person.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I would privately either invite him/her to party or privately message him and find a way to end the fight between us.

Ingame name : 203|R1XH
Username : R1XH
Country of Residence : United Kingdom
Spoken Languages : Latvian and English
Date of birth : 30/09/2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2019
Previous organisations : N/A

Define The Company's role in one sentence :

The companys role is to create alliances with other gangs and criminals and then take over the world by smuggling weapons and kidnapping high assets but doing it all stealthily in the process.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :
I would apologies for this and then negotiate with him by offering him to arrest me with a reasonable amount of cash, but If the situation were to escalate then I would sort this out with an available admin.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you -have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :
I would act as calm as possible while realising there are 2 laser dots on my head then I start running to my nearest piece of cover, as hearing a sniper shot I would trip and fall on to the ground and faking my death.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :
I would still avoid him as much as possible but if it was a life and death situation for him and the only way for him to survive was my help, I would of course help him as family always sticks together no matter what and over some period of time I would obviously forgive him as I will probably be stuck with him for a very long time.

Distinctive questions

Ingame name : Rabygon
Username : rabygon
Country of Residence : India
Spoken Languages : English
Date of birth : 16/04/2005
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : Late 2016
Previous organisations : SAFP, ThC and ALT (In that order)

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Company is an organization with the goal of conquering the underground world through criminal means.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would try to explain to the cop that it was all an accident but if he doesn't agree, then I would wait for an admin to come and take care of the situation.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : First, I would try to find cover as soon as possible, then I would make my escape.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I would try to avoid him as much as possible without causing any drama.

Ingame name : Sucre
Username : Khelloufimomo
Country of Residence : France
Spoken Languages : italian, french, english, arab and spanish
Date of birth : 13/07/2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2018
Previous organisations : ICE, OC, FOX

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence :
Criminal covert organization trying to take the world under his command. Everything in secrecy...the Dark side of the governement

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Apologize and invite him to restart the chase. That's what I'll do.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : first I'll show to snipers my surrende, then with my Eyes' queue, I'll take a look around me, see any cover spot, if I see an oppurtunity to run.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
:
I'll talk with any HeadQuarter about those facts, try to make a connection between us but always carefully, mind is more important than guns?

Dear applicants,

Hereby I present you the results of the written applications above.

@Recklezz, as you have chosen to withdraw your application, you are hereby denied.

@Aquillezs, an old member returning back to the herd. Since you were kicked last time, we still would like to see you hanging for a week or so. This is due to the fact that we want to be sure that you are still capable of being a member of The Company.

@FireSnow, horrible application. Honestly, I do not believe that you spent more than five minutes writing this. You are denied. Re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

@figmash, we have seen an increase in activity from the last time that you applied. In order to give you our final answer, we would like you to hang just a bit more for now. Your application is under review.

@R1XH, there are quite a few positive opinions about you in our organisation. Therefore, we have decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you the opportunity to be tested. Your application is pending. Good luck with your test.

@Rabygon, we would still like to see more from you before we make a decision. Your application is under review.

@Sucre, you have been hanging with us for almost a month now in turf wars and other activities. The opinions about you are very positive and your application is well written. Your application is pending. Find a High Council member in-game for your test.

Good luck everyone in the next stage of your application. Do not feel let down after the result that you have received, dedication is the key to success.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Recruitment Manager & Honorary Member of The Company

Distinctive Questions:

Ingame name: 203|Kevin

Username: xxkevinxx

Country of Residence: Venezuela

Spoken Languages: Spanish,English

Date of birth: 09/12/1997

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I do not know exactly how much more than 2 years ago, then I stopped playing for a while.

Previous organisations: CripZ.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence:

It is a criminal company that deals with theft of stores, theft of banks, arms and drug sales and all illegal activity. It is also a very close group that does not allow them to take their territory.
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?:

I would explain that it was not an intentional death, if necessary I would inform an administrator about what happened.
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?:

I would look around to find a cover and at the right time I would move to the place, immediately proceed to ask for help from the organization.
There is a guy where you had several disputes with. Causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

my reaction would be very mature since the personal thing should not be mixed with the affairs of the organization.

Distinctive questions

Ingame name : Epichu
Username : hyperman112
Country of Residence : Finland
Spoken Languages : Finnish,English and lit bit Swedish
Date of birth : 30/05/2001
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2015
Previous organisations : SAPA, FOX, ALT, FBI, AA, ThC

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Company's goal is take over the world. Their job is also smuggling weapons/drugs, blackmailing important figures and assassinating prominent figures and helping members or friends to get out of jail by different ways. The Company is also working with police and ThC is an ex goverment who was in charge of leardership over SA

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would try to deal the incident with him through messages.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I would try to get in my vehicle fast as possible and crouch in the car and same time trying to call to our gang members to come help. If there is someone closeby, i would ask them to kill the sniper if it is possible. If not i would drive away fast as possible and trying to avoid open places where i would be exposed by the gang members, and when i get back to our base, i would ask help from my gang members to help me out to deal with them.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I would never act retarded towards my gang members because that would ruin gang's reputation and that would make a mess inside the gang so better to sorry instead of making drama and such events childish things.

Ingame name: Haze

Username: espion54

Country of Residence: Tunisia

Spoken Languages: French, English,Arabic,

Date of birth: 25/1/1995

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I'm playing in SAES:RPG since 2008.
quit it in 2013 between 2013 and and 2019 i was active occasionally ingame
Previous organisations: I had to the chance to be in the DE then i didnt stay in it i was in the M.I.6 with Ranger and HS with Philly

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence:
The company role is to dominate all the means of Drugs and weapons business in all SA and control the operation of selling it in all SA

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
i will just explain to him what happened and i will tell him that i wasn't avoiding the arrest and it was just accident if he is not convinced i will explain that to the HQ Staff if i get reported.
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
i will roleplay and /sur and see what is the problem and if i find a chance to escape and find some cover i will do that and return fire instantly if i'm shot at

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
~respect is everything just deal with him as any member of the gang he is the same as the others and i will avoid doing extra things with him until we get along by time

alt text
Ingame name : 203|Alone
Username : alone1
Country of Residence : Tunisia(sousse)
Spoken Languages : English,Arabic,French
Date of birth : 17/05/2003
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 01/2018
Previous organisations : Black Syndicate

• Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence : Is a secret organization that wants to occupy the world with other gangs from dealing arms/drugs, Assassination,Arms smuggling

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Well, I would say sorry to him, I didn't mean that and would try out to solve this problem, and if he reports I will leave the choice to the Admins.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I will try to carry my weapon that was in my pants and then jump behind the car and hide myself and i face what's waiting for me .

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? Well, even i hate him i'll try to respect and teamwork with him and respect my family answer then i need to give him a chance.

Thanks for your interests in joining The Company. Hereby I would like to present to you the application results of the 09.05.2019. Don't get demotivated by this, keep looking forward and work on yourself!

Dear @Rabygon
The effort shown ingame could be better but it was enough. You managed to convince our members and due to the fact that you have already been one of us, we've decided to give you a pending now. Find a lvl 3+ ingame for your final test!

Dear @figmash
Great effort shown ingame, you've shown us that you can do better. We've decided to give you a pending. Find a lvl 3+ ingame for your final test!

Dear @xxkevinxx
You forgot to mention that you have already been a ThC before. You have been kicked in past for doing a rulebreak and moreover your english isn't really good. You got some friends here already but we want you to work on yourself especially regarding rules knowledge.
You are denied. re-apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested.

Dear @Epichu
Not the best activity at the moment, you should work on that. We've decided to give you under-review. You get another week to convince us about you and to show us that you will stay loyal to us.

Dear @FireSnow
We feel like you don't really fit our standards and moreover you didn't manage to convince ThC's ingame about you. We suggest you to try out another gang first since we don't see a future for you inside The Company yet. However if you want to keep trying it then you can apply again in 2 weeks. Denied

Yours sincerely,

Tuned
Director of The Company

Ingame name : 203|Brother02
Username : kostolomac
Country of Residence : Serbia
Spoken Languages : English,French,Russian,Croatian,Serbian
Date of birth : 03/04/2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 08/2018
Previous organisations : /

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Company role is to take over the world in the most quiet way possible , they're ex goverment and they have very good realtions with police unitys here.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I'd tell him sorry first of all and approach him (somewhere where we organized the meeting afterr the event happend) and kindly type /sur for him.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : There's no chance that i'd survive this , i'll be maximum concatenated to at least try something such as jumping over the hood of the car and lay down on the other side...

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I wont spoil my feelings against him there's no problem completely, i am here for my friends not for him i can ignore him easly i can even use the command /ignore ,but however i am the person who can forgive anyway i will work for the gang .

Thanks for your interests in joining The Company. Hereby I would like to present to you the application answers of the 12.05.2019. Don't get demotivated by this, keep looking forward and work on yourself!

Dear @Haze
Great ingame activity. You managed to convince many members about you in a short period. We feel like you're going to be a good addition to our members and therefore we've decided to give you ~[Pending]~(orange).
Search for a lvl 3+ ingame for your rule-knowledge test. Good luck!

Dear @Alone
Decent Application and a nice effort shown ingame but we're unsure about you yet. We would like you to hang one more week to show us yourself. You're on the right way to become a part of The Company, patience is the key. We've decided to give you ~[under-review]~(silver).. a second time. Keep up the good effort! Good luck.

Dear @Kostolomac
Good Application and a nice activity ingame. However you are very unexperienced yet and we would like you to gain some more experience first. Try not to be annoying ingame by asking members to hang too often. Definitely don't give up now. You're ~[denied]~(red) for now. Hang 2 more weeks ingame until you apply again if you're still interested in joining The Company and gain some experience in this duration. Good luck!

Yours sincerely,

Tuned
Director of The Company

Distinctive Questions.
Ingame name: My in game name is BobRov.
Username: wissou.
Country of Residence: I was born in Algeria.
Spoken Languages: I do speak three languages which are : ( French / Arabic / English )
Date of birth: 11/7/2003.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I can't really remember when i do enter the server in first time. But i know that i had played it for like 2 years, but i went inactive for long time. And now i believe that i will be active once again.
Previous organisations: In old days i was member of some Organizations which are : HA / DEA / ICE.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence: The Company's Getting over San Andreas in the business, and (Selling / Transposrting / Escorting )weapons of the best qualities even the best qualities of drugs. Also they do train hard the new people who entred the criminal life to get them from scratch to an high level of criminality.
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Well first of all i would like to say that i will meet him for that accident, then offering him to arrest me or just to forgive me by withdrawing the report. If it does not appreciate, i will request (Staff/Admin) who's dealing with these reports to tell him the real accident how it is happend. And ofcours i will apologize once again to that guy just to not be ( ASS ) with him or something else. And i would like to be a good person with everybody i do know everywhere.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I doubt the car shield could save me. Then after that i will hide faster as u can to avoid that shot, then while running i will search for an saved place to hide on. So i could win some minutes to get my weapon on my hand and to be ready for the suspect that i should kill.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. Causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I would not do anything about him, in first case i will try to fix it up with him. And as they see him can be in the family, ofcours they will not be wrong. I wont make drama or making him bad between us it will be peaceful because he's already one of my family means that even if i foughted with him i will fix it as fast as i can and as possible as i can.

Ingame Name: JDouble
Username: JDouble
Country of Residence: USA
Spoken Languages: English,
Date of birth: 21 December 2003
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: March
Previous organizations: No previous organization.

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : Secretly making there attempt to conquer San Andreas piece by piece slowly making their way to the top by Robbing Stores, Selling Drugs, and assassinating any target that gets in their way.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would PM the officer apologizing and proceed to let the officer arrest me as I /sur

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?: First, I will get into cover. Next, if there is a vehicle near me that is either unlocked or I own it then I will attempt to get in and drive away before they explode my car. If the vehicle is locked then I may have to move onto Plan B, retaliation. I will see if I have a weapon on me if I do I will fire back. If worse comes to worst and I have no vehicle or weapon then I will try my best to climb and run away from the situation.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I would see if we can talk about it in PM's and just try to put our differences aside to help make a better gang. Grudges are never good for the mind or the soul.

Ingame name : 203|Alone
Username : alone1
Country of Residence : Tunisia(sousse)
Spoken Languages : English,Arabic,French
Date of birth : 17/05/2003
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 01/2018
Previous organisations : Black Syndicate

• Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence : is a secret organisation want to occupy san andreas from assistance with other gangs, and they smuggling arms, dealing arms and drugs,assassination etc...

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : i'll try to talk with him about that <<that was mistake can i give you some money and we'll be fine>> if he didn't accept that i'll leave the choice to the admins.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : Well, i'll try to jump in anyway to cover myself behind any car, then i'll take my weapon and try to hide myself from shots and will yell asking for a help from anyone and i'll warn my friends and i'll face what's waiting for me...

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? Well, I did not accept that quickly i'll give him a new chance to be friends because i'm friendly like my family (ThC) they do,i'll try to make good teamwork with him then i'll try to forgot the past..

Thanks for your interests in joining The Company. Hereby I would like to present to you the application answers of the 25.05.2019. Don't get demotivated by this, keep looking forward and work on yourself!

Dear @Alone
Decent Application once again. Your ingame activity is quite okay and you managed to convince members about you. After all we are sure that you're very unexperienced still but you've shown loyality towards us by hanging since goddamn 5 months already. (Not to forget that you had an inactive phase between) Now finally we want to give you a chance. A last test ingame is all you have to do now. Learn the rules, especially the gang rules (BR, Turf, GR) and search for an HQ ingame. Best of luck! Pending.

Dear @JDouble
A great applicant overall but as this is your first organization, you're unexperienced still. However we want you to grow up inside The Company together with our members and therefore we tested you ingame already and decided to accept you. Welcome to The Company!

Dear @Wassim

Your ingame activity wasn't bad and members weren't negative about you. However we decided to deny you since we feel like you're not experienced enough yet to join us. We suggest you to apply for another gang first and learn things there first.
If you don't want to give up yet and keep hanging, you can re-apply in 2 weeks again. Good luck in your future SAES career.

Ingame name : Gravity
Username : mtalover
Country of Residence : Tunisia
Spoken Languages : Arabic/English/French
Date of birth : 08/03/1996
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2015 as i recall.
Previous organisations :
AA/SAFP/BS/Z/TST/NNB
Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Comapny is a secret Underground community that has many fronts covering their real role, They smuggle Arms/Drugs and also deal with assassination contracts arround SA and whats makes people run to them when they need any illegal favour is that they're the best in the business and no law enforcment agency can track their work.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :
I will PM the cop and applogize to him of what happend, explain what that is an accident and that i didn't mean to avoid arrest in a good manner and i ask him if he wants to arrest me and a repay for the incident.
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :
I will keep calm for a second and i check my surrounding and try to spot the snipers positions after i do that i will i will quickly take cover behind my car and make sure that i am not in their site after i do that i will grab my phone and call my gangmates inside the meeting place and ask for their help unitl they ( if they came the snipers will run because they will be outnumbred) and they didn't come i will grab my weapon and shoot back (when they get lower to take cover from my shots) i will get in my car and will drive away.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :
I will PM him ingame/discord and congratulate him for joining the gang then i will ask him to behave while spawned as one of the gang members thats all i want and i will tell him that i forgot all the grudges i have against him and that we should start a new page for the greater good on the organization of course he will be like "WTF man you used to hate me so much ? what the hell happend that made you forget about all we had) i will say that in this gang we act professionally that means while we're spawned as gang member we leave all out disputes behind and act like 1 family and we try to get over the disputes so we dont face any problems and keep the gang's image clean.

Dear @Gravity,

Decent application and we really appreciate your effort into hanging with members. For this reason we've given you the opportunity to get tested and you passed it, so therefore, we would like to welcome you as a member of The Company. Accepted!