Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

Dear applicants,

The applications have been reviewed and will now be answered.

@CamilaUwU, the High Council seems to like you and accepted you in the gang. However, if it was depending on your application, you would certainly have been denied. Work on your English language while you are in the organisation.

@Wassim, the answers on your application could have been better but are sufficient. However, we do not see you as a fitting member in our organisation. You are denied. There is still a possibility to prove us wrong. You may reapply in 3 weeks from now.

@MoleyTheMolester, first of all, you have a huge list of organisations which we are never really keen of. Besides that, the application looks sloppy. We do like your thinking about the third question though. For now, we would like you to hang for a longer period before we will take you in. Therefore, you are denied and can reapply in one week from now. Work on the application and prove yourself ingame.

Good luck to all of you in your future careers.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Recruitment Manager & Honorary Member of The Company

Dear @Judyes,

After having a vote about you to see our final judgment. We have decided to give you a chance in our organisation. You are now Pending and can contact a High Council member ingame for your test.

Congratulations and good luck with your final assessment.

Yours sincerely,

Thing

Distinctive questions

Ingame name : IronClad
Username : IronClad
Country of Residence : Estonia
Spoken Languages : Estonia English
Date of birth :18.09.2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : Last year September 5th
Previous organisations : OverdoseCrime

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Company is trying to be world nr one gang by smuggeling guns, drugs and etc.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would ask him why did u report il be good to you il come to you so u can arrest me or bribe me

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I would start thinking why did i say it what did came up my mind because if i dont have a gang now i dont have nobody at my back so everybody can kill me who want to

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I would try to make friends with him and say hey man sorry but lets keep the past behined and start all over again

Distinctive questions
Ingame name :203|Moley
Username :DaToletha
Country of Residence :The Netherlands
Spoken Languages :English - Dutch
Date of birth :13-11-1999
Date of the beginning of your SAES career :2013
Previous organisations :SAPA|SAFP|TST|FOX|FBI|RDMC|HA|SoA|BS|ThC|S~D|M|CDC

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : Taking over the world by doing criminal activities and connecting with gangs

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :I would first enter a chat with him to explain him why it happend and how it happend if he is still angry im going to let him arrest me.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I do not think I would be able to do anything in this case. I would simply surrender

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I would try my best to solve it. Why? Because I am not in any position to complain and conflicts lead to chaos in the gang: we want order. If solving does not help, I will inform my superiors about my relationship with that individual and see if we get to an agreement that allows me to work together with that individual without facing problems

Dear @MoleyTheMolester,

After denying you, we have seen constant activity and dedication from your side. Therefore, we will give you the chance to be tested. You are Pending.

Congratulations and good luck with your test.

Yours sincerely,

Thing

Distinctive questions
Ingame name : Qwerty
Username : QwertyAzerty
Country of Residence : Belgium
Spoken Languages : English, Dutch, French
Date of birth : 03/07/2001
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 28/03/2019
Previous organisations : /

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : This organizations goal is to make money fast and easy, by doing whatever it takes.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Talk about what happened in a respectfull way, and if hes still mad, give him a free arrest.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : Keep cool and feel the situation out, all in all i would try my utter best to keep me and my mates all intact.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : Treat him as an equal

@QwertyAzerty

Seeing the amount of posts you made I assume you're new. Applying for multiple gangs at the same time is not accepted by the majority of the gangs in this community. So make up your mind and see which gang you really would like to join and apply for it, but only one at a time.

As you applied for multiple gangs we are rejecting your application. If you insist on joining us and not any other gang, then feel free to repost your apply.

@QwertyAzerty sure. Make sure you find ThC members ingame to hang with and wear 203| tags to get recognized by our members. Also, join our discord to stay in touch with us: https://discord.gg/CUuJUwV

We'll have a look at your application soon.

@Adistar

Ingame name: Jhon_Monsters

Username: anteojos55@hotmail.com / in game: Ericsson123@hotmail.com

Country of Residence: Peru

Spoken Languages: spanish, English, french, japanese, portuguese, italian and koran

Date of birth: 17/04/2005

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I'm playing in SAES:RPG from 2018 to right now and more.

Previous organisations:
Sorry, I was in one organisation, lonely/alone with my friend Ruiz and Camilla

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence:
-TheCompany: is a reaspected gang to take power on San Andreas for achieving they do illegal things such us assasinating people and arm dealing with other gangs.But keeping in secret

My must is look out my back in case if one cop follow me and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
-As a professional, I am going to follow the conversation and explain what happened to me. with true, It could be easy for the police to understand what really happened.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

• For me, securing myself is a must. I could find a good spot for hide and with the first chance I'm going to throw a nade behind me and quickly I'm going to try to get in the car and let's the area.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

• I'm going to have one discuss with the guy. If he no respect me, well I see me obligate to not accept him, or simplely say that he speak with the Gang's admin.
    And with please no bother me, if he shoot me... But He go to become to other person, I'm going to be obligate to report or give the information to my boss, Get in us one big discuss with the guy... But I don't have problem... Because I am going to speak to he doesn't betray me.

Other, Please my gang's boss/administrator.

I'm going to be obedient with you...Because you're the only call me... I love the gang, for it has very good graphics/pictures and contents. I love the Adistar's life. Thank you.

Distinctive questions
Ingame name : Santos~
Username : badass123
Country of Residence : The Netherlands
Spoken Languages : Dutch, English
Date of birth : 12/07/2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : As far as I can remember I made my account 5-6 ish years ago. Althought I have been inactive for some time.
Previous organisations : OC, MMC.

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : Trying to become to biggest and most powerful organization mainly by smuggling weapons, and working together with other gangs/organizations.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Honestly I don't really want to deal with such problems. I would tell him to come to me and arrest me. If he is not pleased with the answer I will make sure to screenshot/copy my console text to prove it's not right.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I would just accept my death. No point escaping at that point.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I would try to prevent any provoking or the cause of any drama. If it would happen anyways I would try to keep it apart from the organization because it's our problem. Not theirs.

Ingame name : Spectre
Username : skyteo
Country of Residence : Egypt
Spoken Languages : English , Arabic and some of Francais
Date of birth : 2003/12/12
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2015-2014 i don't remember
Previous organisations : OverdoseCrime x3 , ICE x2 , HRMC x2
Define The Company's role in one sentence : A Never giving up gang the most skilled gang that have respected members and never did anything wrong and working together and helping their gang friends mates

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : i would say to him sorry and deal together and to not do it again , as i don't want to have a problems with my self and the gang and i can meet him and give him the money of the arrest or he come to arrest me would be better and ss it to prove that

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : i would run with my car and escape or take my gun as fast as possible and kill the two if i'm fast because if i didn't do that i will die 100% so i must do something before i die

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : i would let him in and to don't do anything wrong if he is a turf commander i will follow him because of the gang no more and if he did something wrong or insulted me , provoked or anything i would report it to the master of the gang and i wouldn't answer him

Dear @Santoss,
First I would like to thank you for your interest in joining us. Unfortunately I regret to announce that you have passed the application stage, you've shown great dedication by hanging around with us, besides that you are liked by many of our dutch fellas. ~[Accepted]~(green), find any Coordinator or above for your ingame invitation.

Dear @QwertyAzerty
Your application isn't that good, besides you're multiple applications, you completely vanished ingame. ~[Denied]~(red). You may re-apply after 3 weeks if you're still interessted.

Dear @Jhon_Monsters
Your english isn't the best, you barely could communicate, not to mention that you lack of ingame experience and you're somehow annoying few of our members. ~[Denied]~(red), If you're really looking to learn you may contact me personally ingame and I'll be more than glad to help, else than that you may re-apply after 3 weeks.

Dear @AlanWalker ,
Thank your for your interest. We've seen that you've been part of several g/s/c and you've been kicked out of some which makes us question your loyalty & behaviour. I really suggest you to keep hanging and showing efforts if you really want to be part of us. ~[Under-review]~(gray), you'll be approached as soon as possible.

Best regards,
The Company High Council.

Ingame name: Sumar or MarkoRS=D

Username: POCCKYE

Country of Residence: Serbia

Spoken Languages: Serbian, English, Russian

Date of birth: 29 april 2001

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I'm playing in SAES:RPG since the beginning of november of 2018.

Previous organisations:
~I have been in OverdoseCrime and Special Task Force.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence:
~TheCompany, is a gang, which tries to take over San Andreas, with the help of illegal works...

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
~Simple; i wont lie, i will tell what happend from my point of view, and if they "agree" with me i'll be good, and if they disagree with me and adminjail/kick/ban me i would be chill. Good word is a key to victory.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
~Securing myself is not a top thing, i would try to hide behind something close, i would start looking for something huge and big, such as tree, wall...
and i'll try to protect my self, it all really depends on the situtation. For example, if i had guns obviusly, i'll try to strike back once the fire stops(If a gun fire stops it's a sign that they're usually reloading and it's a great oportunity to strike back).If i were to be disarmed i would try to run each time they stop their gunfire.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
~I will try to be Proffesional when it comes to the job(All gang things). Personal stuff a side. I would try to talk with the guy about our stuff, OUTSIDE gang.

Distinctive questions

Ingame name : Epichu
Username : hyperman112
Country of Residence : Finland
Spoken Languages : Finnish,English and lit bit Swedish
Date of birth : 30/05/2001
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2015
Previous organisations : SAPA, FOX, ALT, FBI, AA, ThC

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Company's goal is take over the world. The Company also are smuggling weapons/drugs, blackmailing important figures and assassinating prominent figures, And helping members or friends to get out of jail by different ways.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would meet the officer at somewhere and deal it there, even if the officer would arrest me when i come there.
Since its better to get arrested than getting adminjailed or banned from the server.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : Probably trying to get in my car fast as possible and crouch in the car and trying same time to drive away fast as possible, and trying to avoid places where i would be exposed by the gang members, and probably ask help from my own gang members to help me.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I would try to solve our dramas and say sorry, if he would not give me sorry, i would just keep calm and play :)

Distinctive questions
Ingame name : Figmash
Username : figmash
Country of Residence : India
Spoken Languages : English, French
Date of birth : 4/9//1990
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : April, 2017
Previous organisations : ALT

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : It is to rule over San Andreas addressing Mason's Goal.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would try my best explaining the Staff if I'm adressed or mentioned about this whole incident. If no one addresses me, I'd ignore that cop and would try not to remember about the situation held.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I would sprint to the nearest cover avoiding the two dots and would evacuate in the closest vehicle possible avoiding myself entering into the sniper's shooting range.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I would act cool and personally approach to the guy and would look for a solution helping us both not hate each other.

Distinctive questions

Ingame name : Rabygon
Username : rabygon
Country of Residence : India
Spoken Languages : English
Date of birth : 16/04/2005
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : late 2016
Previous organisations : SAFP, ThC, ALT.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence : ThC's main role is to take over the underground criminal world.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would PM the cop and clear his misunderstanding. If he still keeps menacing me with a report, I would wait for an admin to approach me and I would convince the admin instead.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I would rush to cover and when I am in a safe spot, I would try to escape and if I have to, I will take my chance at spotting the guy who was trying to kill me and eliminate him.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?: I would still try to avoid him as much as possible without causing any drama.

(Edit: added spaces between questions.)

-Distinctive questions-
Ingame name : Vio
Username : viewperz1
Country of Residence : Turkey
Spoken Languages : Turkish and English
Date of birth : 02.04.2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : I don't remember the exact date,but it was 2013.
Previous organisations : The Omerta - SAPA - Mongols MC - STF

-Miscellaneous questions-
Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Companys role is to take over the world by working together with other criminals/gangs by smuggling weapons,blackmailing and more.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I apologize to the cop and i would try to reach an agreement with him,if he doesn't want to reach an agreement,he is free to report me to admins.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : If there is an area where i can cover myself recently i would run there and cover myself untill the attack is over.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : Even though i hate him, I have to cooperate with him for team work.

Thanks for your interests in joining The Company. Hereby I would like to present to you the application answers of the 28.04.2019. Don't get demotivated by this, keep looking forward and work on yourself!

Dear @Ironclad
You haven't shown any effort ingame therefore we've decided to deny you.
You can re-apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested.
Dear @Epichu
Same goes to you. No efforts shown ingame and therefore you're denied.
You can re-apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested.
Dear @figmash
No efforts shown ingame. Use 203| tags in future. Denied
You can re-apply in 1 week if you're still interested.
Dear @Rabygon
Old member of ThC and we'd like to see you back but without any effort ingame you wont achieve anything. Use 203| tags in future. Denied
You can re-apply in 1 week if you're still interested.
Dear @Vio
Great effort shown ingame. Members were positive about you and after testing you, we've decided to accept you. Welcome to The Company!

Yours sincerely,

Tuned
Director of The Company

@Nishki

Due to your unloyal behaviour from the last couple of weeks, we have no other choice than to deny this application. If you think that you can prove us otherwise, hang with us for 3 weeks and we might let you apply again.

I have told you that we are not a second-choice organisation and you should have listened before applying for two more organisations after that.

It is up to you what you are going to do with this result.

Yours sincerely,

Thing

Distinctive questions
Ingame name : DuLe
Username : timee
Country of Residence : Serbia
Spoken Languages : English, Balkan
Date of birth : 2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2011
Previous organisations : HS, TST, G.B, Rebels(old one), PanAm, FBI and i dont remember more.

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : its criminal organisation which goal is to be biggest and strongest organisation in San Andreas, to achieve this goal, they are ready and prepared for everything, from vandalism and robbing to kidnapping important people in San Andreas.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : If it was intentionally, I would support him and agree to his attentions to report me, if it was accidentally, I would try to apologise, and talk with him if it is possible to smooth things up and reach some kind of deal.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : Well, first off i would act calm like i didnt see it, and fast try to find routes for escape. If there are noone, i would try to find some cover by hiding behind the car, if thatis not an option, I would try to escape. Reason of this is, well if gang decides once to kill you and gets you on scope, there isnt really space for negotiations or making deals, because either I run and escape, or I die.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : Well, if it was old me, I would try to sabotage him, but now, I wouldn't care of that and wouldn't communicate with him much, unless he wants peace, if hes good, loyal, normal, and not breaking rules, he would be treated like every other member.

Peace,
DuLe