Ingame name: Ironclad

Username: Ironclad

Country of Residence: Estonia

Spoken Languages: English, Estonia and a little bit of Russian

Date of birth:18.09.2002

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: In 2017 Novemeber

Previous organisations: I have been in UE but got kicked

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence: ----The Companys role is to become the best crime gang in the world and take over the world by smuggling guns, drugs and everything else.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? ----I would say Why did you report because i accendentaly fell off a cliff like thats not against the rules if u die accedentaly and didnt want to die.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? ----I would realize that to say that sentence in the middle of buisness talk was stupid and i dont have people at my back now and i will be dead to anyone who wants me dead.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? ----I would try to make friends with him say lets keep the past behined and start a new friendship no need for any harm or get one of ourselves kicked out.

@bastian1 You heard him well ,i'll repeat for you,do not copy anybody's application make your own next time. You have one month to hang more because of this. Please do not reply on my answer for you i think i was clear.

Adway
High Council

Distinctive questions
Ingame name: 203|Richard

Username: richardhtekiller

Country of Residence: Republic of Turkey

Spoken Languages: I speak native Turkish, fluent English and French at a basic level

Date of birth: 15.05.2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: It all started back in 2011

Previous organisations:I've been a part of a few organizations, the recents ones were ; FOX, UE, SWAT, SAPA, ThC, BS and ALT

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Companys role in one sentence: The Company is an underground criminal convert organization.Their goal is to take the control of the world.They have an hierarchy with other gangs, some gang matters, deals and such things.They are into blackmailing important information, smuggling weapons, assassinating.They are also helping the prisoners to break out.They are in connection with policy units, their connection is strong with FBI.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
I would try to explain him the situation, try to let him forgive me.I would apologize and I would let him arrest me.If I can't stop him, I would explain the situation to admins that I've offered these things to the police officer and he didn't accept any of them.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
I would raise my hands in the air and signal them that we can talk.If they accept my offer, I would try my best to live.
There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
I would try to find the fair way between both of us, if that doesn't work I would keep him alone on his side, I would simply ignore him if that doesn't work.

• Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Stevo

Username: Steven07

Country of Residence: Tunisia

Spoken Languages: Arabic, French and English

Date of birth: The 8th of January 1998
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: About 2 weeks ago

Previous organisations: None

• Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence:
bolded text
The Company is a gang that is involved in all areas of street-crime activities like arms smuggling, assassinations and money laundry. It made its way to the top by adding some modern and fancy criminal activities such as blackmailing, Intelligence agency and especially making deals with other gangs.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?

First of all, I would ask him gently to join me on a party chat. I would apologize and start explaining the situation telling him that it was an accident and I didn't mean any kind of rule-breaks. If he changed his mind and didn't report me then that's cool. but, if we couldn't reach any type of agreements I would contact an admin and tell him about what happened and he will handle the report properly. There's no need for raging and insulting each other, after all.. that's not good for business. ;)

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

First concerns are the immediate actions to be taken which is obviously to establish the location of the snipers by simply observing the reflections from the telescopic sight. Once the enemy is detected, all you have to do is to find adequate cover. Since they are two snipers and I am on a vehicle, my chances of opening the door and making the run without being shot down are nearly impossible unless I were ironman which I am not. So 'Counter-attacking' the snipers isn't an option. leaving the sight would be a great idea. I would simply turn my engine on, act calmly and then quickly lay on the seats while driving the car backwards. that way, snipers won't have a clear shot nor will be able to harm me. But, snipers usually have backup on the ground. So I need to keep driving until they loose my track and at that moment, I'll have to abandon my vehicle and go to my safe-house making sure that nobody is following me. And that's how you successfully survive an ambush and have a great story to tell to your children!

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

A wise man once said 'Forgive your enemies but never forget their names' I can forgive that guy, but I will never forget what he did to me nor the amount of troubles he caused. As he managed to join the gang, the decision of kicking him wouldn't be up to me. I will try discussing it with the rest of the HQ team. if they agreed to give him a chance, as I said before, I would understand that but I will keep an eye on him. But most of the time, they would listen to me and realize that he's unqualified and will only be a source of a great annoyance and shame to our organization.

Distinctive questions
Ingame name: Jizzy.

Username: eliran25802.

Country of Residence: Israel.

Spoken Languages: Hebrew and English.

Date of birth: 21/09/2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2011.

Previous organisations: T~C, UE, HA.

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Companys role in one sentence: The Company is a criminal organization which wants to take over the world and will do it with the help of other organizations.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? Well I would tell him it was an accident and let him arrest me to make everything alright between us.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I Would run towards my car or a wall to get cover behind it.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I Would try to forgive him as we would need to work together.

@the-company
Ingame name: billnye

Username:panoramicfondue44 in game and nibberblaster69 here

Country of Residence:Guyana

Spoken Languages:maily english but yo hablo espanol tambien

Date of birth:14th june 2001
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 3rd april 2018

Previous organisations: WenierHouse

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Companys role in one sentence:The Company's role is to be the best there is.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I will first talk to the admin. If that doesn't work, i'll just try to kill him as much as possible.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? Drive tf away, change my name and live in the mountains.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I'll tell one of the leaders about the issue and if he still is in the gang, just let him be. since he is a fello gang member i cant cause any harm

• Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Curvy

Username: elyessmaoui

Country of Residence: Tunisia.

Spoken Languages: Arabic French and English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I can't recall exatly the date but I've been here since 2015

Previous organisations: SAPA / SoA / SAFP / CDC / UE / FOX / TST / Mi-6 / Z

• Miscellaneous questions:

• Define The Companys role in one sentence: The Company is a syndicate that tries to dominate the field of crime with the support of other organizations

• You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I will try to convince him that it was an accident and I didn't do it on purpose. Thus, I will apologize and let him arrest me so everything will be clear.

• You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I will calm myself then I'll surrender and raise my hands up and I try to communicate with them, I'll try my best to survive. I can understand if they want to chill and accept to talk to me. if not I will take a cover and escape from them

• There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I believe in the old saying " Treat others the way you want to be treated " I will interact with the rest of my mates about him and tell them the whole story, If the rest of the organization accept the offer I will give him another chance inorder to rise up the gang to a good level.

Ingame name: 203-kasitis0320

Username: kasitis0320

Country of Residence: Latvia

Spoken Languages:litli bit russian,english,latvian

Date of birth: 20/03/2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2018

Previous organisations: ICE

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Companys role in one sentence: The Company is a criminal organization which wants to take over the world and will do it with the help of other organizations.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I would try to talk it out with admin or with him.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I Would run towards my car or a wall to get cover behind it.
I would run toward cover and try to fight or talk it out.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I Would try to forgive him as we would need to work together.
Yes.

@kasitis0320

Well, well, well... look who we have here. The annoying cunt who went fully retarded and tried acting bossy (especially towards me). Went fully mad after that I killed you at our bankrob, do I have to say anything more? Oh yes, I told you 100 times to take off your 203| tags, you didn't listen at all.

You were already -=(darkred)blacklisted=- on the 12th of June, that day when you raged on all ThC members. I don't think that we need such annoying/retarded/sensitive members in here. I think that your application is answered. Do not bother applying for us again untill we say so (AKA change your attitude ASAP)...

Ingame name: 203-kasitis0320

Username: kasitis0320

Country of Residence: Latvia

Spoken Languages:litli bit russian,english,latvian

Date of birth: 20/03/2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2018

Previous organisations: ICE

Miscellaneous questions

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I would try to talk it out with admin or with him.

I would run toward cover and try to fight or talk it out.

Yes.

Dear applicants,

Firstly, we would like to thank you guys for your interests in joining our gang. The High Council and Board of Directors present you the application results of the 25th of June 2018. After a long discussion in the High Council, we have decided the following results.

@Curvy Generally speaking your reputation in the server is not that good. We told you about this earlier, and you agreed with that. You are trying to change, which is good. However, we feel like you have to convince us a little bit more. We would like to give you a chance, but only if we can confirm that you did indeed change, which we cannot do yet. For this reason, we decided to give you under-review.

@Auto We believe that you got a lot of experience. Also, most of our members are positive about you and you have shown much effort. Pending

@Jizzy Dear Jizzy, you were very close this time but unfortunately we decided to deny you again. Generally speaking you're a very nice person, but whenever you become 'high' you seem to change your attitude. It can annoy members so we would like to see you becoming more serious. You can reapply in a week if you want. Denied

@Stevo007 Dear Stevo, despite that you're a new player on SAES RPG, we believe that you are a very promising member with lots of potential. We would love to give you a chance, but we would like to see more of you first. Under review

If you are denied, do not feel demotivated and keep hanging to prove us that you are worth it. Being denied is a second opportunity, not a failure.

We wish all the applicants good luck in their careers.

Yours sincerely,
The Company Board of Directors and High Council

Ingame name: 203|Richard

Username: richardthekiller

Country of Residence: Republic of Turkey

Spoken Languages: I speak native Turkish, fluent English and French at a basic level

Date of birth: 15.05.2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I started playing SAES about 7 years ago, 2011.
Previous organisations: I've been a part of a few organizations, the recents ones were ; FOX, UE, SWAT, SAPA, ThC, BS and ALT

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company is an organization which points to have the control of the world for themselves, while doing that they also get in connection with other gangs.They have some members in the Government and the justice system who work for them.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I would try to contact him through PM and I would tell him that it wasn't meant, I would firstly offer him that he can arrest me by coming back.If that doesn't work I would offer him the money that he was about to get by arresting me.If the last solution doesn't work, I would catch a Staff member and explain him the situation in a great manner.

I would raise my hands in the air and signal them that we can talk.If they accept my offer, I would try my best to live.

I would try to find the fair way between both of us, if that doesn't work I would keep him alone on his side, I would simply ignore him if that doesn't work.

Ingame name:203|RAJAN

Username:rajanpro

Country of Residence:Estonia

Spoken Languages:Russian, Estonian, English

Date of birth:01.02.1998
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:2015

Previous organisations:no

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence:The Company is a organization which has the control of the world

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?i would pm him and tell him to come and arrest me if theres no choice

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?i would raise my hands in the air so they would get the signal

I Like this gang alot and i wanna join

Dear @Ironclad ,

We would like to apologize for the late response on your application. We are happy with what you are showing right now, but we do not think that that is enough to prove to us that you are worth of joining us. We decided to extend your hanging-period, so you're under review for now. Keep it up and the next result should be positive for you then.

Yours Sincerely,

Adistar
The Leader of The Company

alt text

Ingame name: Gurdman.
Username: jack269.
Country of Residence: Slovenia.
Spoken Languages: Slovenian, English, Croatian.
Date of birth: 29th september, 2000.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I beggined to play SAES around 2013 I think.
Previous organisations: There was a couple organisations in those years, like The outfit, SAFP, TC, Vengeance Angels, sons of anacrhy, red devils mc, that's all that I remember.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company's gang role, I could also say, the goal, is to take over the world, to smuggle drugs and weapons all around.

*You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I would have a conversation with him and told him that it was a mistake, if he would be dumb and unable to talk with I would just let him arrest him again, why he fuck would I care for 300 seconds of jail time.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? Act relaxed and wait for the right moment to get away, somehow.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?*

After realizing that I'm not protected I would get on the ground and try to surivive somehow, If the guy that I hate would join, I'm sure that there wouldn't be a problem handling that and there's currently no one on saes who would disturb me.

logo

Dear applicants,

Firstly, we would like to thank you guys for your interests in joining our gang. The High Council and Board of Directors presents you the application results of the 30th of June 2018. We have decided the following results.

@Richard,

We were unsure about your loyalty. After your first time getting denied, we thought that you wouldn't even bother applying again for us. Also you kept hanging around with us for 1 month and showed all of us clearly that your attitude is changed aswell. We are glad to announce that your application this time goes -=(orange)pending=-.

@Curvy,

Our members were unsure about your attitude and loyalty (same as Richard). You proved us wrong aswell. -=(orange)pending=-.

@Ironclad,

At the beginning, we didn't know you nor ever heard of you. After having a talk with you by our members, you seem like a kind and loyal guy. -=(orange)pending=-.

Yours sincerely,

Swiggity
Sub Leader
The Company