Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

Dear @puskas and @ExTrem3 ,

Both of you have proven to have the capability to join our organisation. Congratulations on your invites and welcome to our precious organisation.
We expect a lot of effort from both of you!

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Recruitment Manager & Honorary Member of The Company

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: -iNoize

Username: iNoize

Country of Residence: Colombia

Spoken Languages: Spanish, Enlgish

Date of birth: 30 March 1999

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I played in SAES before about 2 or 1 year ago but I left it and now I went back again.

Previous organisations:
~I have not been to any organization before, my first would be ThC.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence:
~The company role is to rule and dominate the criminal industry it does lots of heavy criminal activities like assassination and arms smuggling

list itemwhat you should do is watching your back.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
~I explain to the cop what happened and i tell him that it was not on purpose, and we may reach an agreement.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
~First i will try to find a place to hide in , try to see where the enemies are hiding and ill run as fast as i can to a nearby vehicle and run away

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
~I would try to ignore so as not to cause problems within the organization and only help us when we need it, nothing more.

Ingame name : Baris
Username : Baris2505
Country of Residence : The netherlands
Spoken Languages : English , Dutch
Date of birth : Jan. 1998
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : July 2013
Previous organisations : FBI , TST , the outfit .

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : A criminal Organisation

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I'd turn myself in at the police Headquarter

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I'd try my best to make a deal with the guys . If that is not working i would try to win the fight .

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : i would try to talk with that guy and try to forget the past

Ingame name : MrProbz
Username : ghostbuster
Country of Residence : The Netherlands
Spoken Languages : Dutch, Indian, Mexican, Spanish, Hebrew, Italian, French, Moroccan, English.
Date of birth : 24-04-1998
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : April 2013
Previous organisations : Black Bullets

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : Organized Crime & Brotherhood

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Talk to him and settle it together.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : Die a horrible death or get the chance to talk it out with the gang.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I am a nice guy and i would like to talk it out with the gentleman. We can always be civilized

@The-Company said in The Company:

Ingame name :MelodicPenguin52
Username :weedman655
Country of Residence :US
Spoken Languages :English
Date of birth :10-4-1997
Date of the beginning of your SAES career :February 2nd 2019
Previous organisations :None

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence :Assassination and avoiding the law
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :Talk it out
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :Say something to the player
There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :Be chill

Dear applicants,

I hereby present to you the results of the application process.

@baris2505 and @Mr-Probz, the two of you have earned the trust of our High Council and are now invited into the organisation, both of you are ~[Accepted]~(green), welcome.

@iNoize, for now, your application is ~[Under-review]~(silver). We would like to see more from you in-game in order to decide whether you fit in or not. Your application was decent but you certainly could use some more work on your English spelling and general logic (based on the second question). Besides that, we wish you the best of luck in the further process.

@weedman665, absolutely no effort into the application, also does not seem like you take our recruitment process serious in any way. Your application is hereby ~[Denied]~(red). Would you still be interested and also serious enough to put at least some effort into the application, you may re-apply in two weeks from now (this would also require daily in-game activity from your side).

Best of luck to you all in your future application process.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Recruitment Manager & Honorary Member of The Company

Distinctive Questions:
Ingame name: ZachGT
Username: verdo
Country of Residence: mexico
Spoken Languages: Spanish,English
Date of birth: 18/02/2018
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I I started my career in saes in 2014 the account was lost and now I am starting with a new account

Previous organisations: No.

Miscellaneous questions:

Define The Companys role in one sentence: The role of the company is to join with other gangs and help others

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?:

R):I apologize saying that it was intentionally and if you insist I clarify it with a staff or admin.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :

R): I ran to a safe place I bend over, covering myself with some vehicle or object to ask for help from the gang members.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. Causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

R): I would take it in a very serious and mature way, take it very calmly, talk to him and treat him like the other users in general and of course help us as members of the gang

Distinctive questions:

Name of the game: 203 | Angel133yt

Username: angel133

Country of residence: Mexico

Languages spoken: Spanish, English.

Date of birth: 12/13/2001.

Start date of his career in SAES: started about 5 months ago.

Previous organizations: None

Some questions

Define the role of the Company in a sentence:

It is a group of criminals that is responsible for winning territories, it is seen that a cool team, and shows who commands; D

You are being chased by a police officer and, unfortunately, you die at the beginning of a precipice. That's why the police are threatening a report. How would you approach this ?:

I talk to him and explain what happened and I tell him that I do not intend to die

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantly, the leader of the meeting advocates something he does not like, so he accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking towards your car, suddenly and two laser points on your clothes, one that points to your heart and the other to your liver. First, you act calmly, but then, suddenly, after a few milliseconds, you receive the signal in your brain that you do not have armor. What would you do after realizing that you are not protected?

I try to run to call or lose help to my team.

There is a guy with whom you had several disputes. Making you have an incredible hatred against him. He also has a jury several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him to avoid it because you know that a serious drama will not happen. Now, this same guy against what has been decided to join the gang of what you are a respected member. Somehow he managed to join. How would you react when you saw the gang?

I would have to learn to take our problems or differences to be in PAZ: D

@angel133

Application seems not clear. I know how excited you are to join us, but I will have to disappoint you here. Denied, you really need to gain some basic experience before giving it a shot to join us. Explore the server, meet people you can easily communicate with and learn from them. Once you feel ready you may reapply.

Distinctive questions
Ingame name : Griffin
Username : zafer305
Country of Residence : Turkey
Spoken Languages : Turkish and Engilish
Date of birth : 21/08/1997
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : I've been playing since 2014
Previous organisations :,The Outfit

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence :The Company is an underground criminal convert organization.Their goal is to take the control of the world.They have an hierarchy with other gangs, some gang matters, deals and such things.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :First of all, I've never done anything like this in my career.But if I live like this, I'il talk to the police who reported me first.I'm sorry that I made such a mistake in a calm manner. And I pay as many stars as I have (for example, 16K if I have 42 stars).Then I tell the staff I did it by mistake and found a common way to report it to the person who reported it.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I'il raise my hands because it's impossible to get rid of those bullets.And I try not to panic.Because I'm not gonna die of a mistake. They'il probably put the guns down after I raise my hands. After that, I try to escape by bribing them

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :I'il keep hating him, but there's nothing I can do.Because he decided the people in charge of my gang and invited them to the gang.I respect it and try not to see it as much as I can.

Best Regards
Griffin

alt text

• Distinctive questions
    Ingame name :
    ~[203|Scorpion]~(gray)
    Username :
    ~[allegilyas]~(gray)
    Country of Residence :
    ~[Algerian]~(lime,red,white)
    Spoken Languages :
    ~[English.Arabic]~(gray)
    Date of birth :
    ~[6/2/2001]~(gray)
    date of the beginning of your SAES career :
    ~[8 Years Ago [2011]]~(gray)
    Previous organisations :

• Official
    ~[MNC-Mid Night Club]~(gray)

• Not Official
    ~[xWOLF
    Terroriste arab roleplay
    The_Ballas
    HCP-HYDERA_BADCITY_POLICE]~(gray)

• Miscellaneous questions
    Define The Company's role in one sentence :
    ~[Is a professional band that works as a strong individual for specific goals]~(gray)

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :
~[I will apologize first and let him arrest me. If the policeman does not cooperate, tell the experts in the gang to decide what to do with him.]~(gray)

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :

• ~[I will try to use some things like the place where it is like a wall for example to go behind it, then I will try to call a friend or a member of the band using the phone and in short words and while I have been the member I have removed my weapon and prepared.]~(gray)

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :

• ~[To avoid problems with him and work as a respected member of the gang and also will be a close friend in the missions, especially the realplay [RolePlay]]~(gray)

• About Me:
    ~[New I playing With New Account Because my official account has been wiped out because I tried to]~(red) ~[Hack]~(gray,black,teal) ~[the money $ of the server and the admin Apollo knows that.]~(red)

@SsCorpion said in The Company:

Distinctive questions
Ingame name :
Username :
Country of Residence :
Spoken Languages :
Date of birth :
Date of the beginning of your SAES career :
Previous organisations :

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence :

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :

sorry but you are supposed to fill it not copy paste it :D

Dear @SsCorpion,

I am sorry to tell you that we decided not to proceed with you to the next stage. Reasons are the following:

• Informally written application, adding bunch of unnecessary font effects. Please do not do that next time

• Lack of organization experience. Try joining other organizations first to gather experience.

• Language issues. Improve your English

I hope the provided points will help you in the future to find a suitable organization. You may reapply in a month if desired.

@SsCorpion

These corrections are not fixed in your application. Read again and you will see that you can not join The Company until you fulfil each of the terms in Adistar's message.

Thing
Recruitment Manager and Honorary Member of The Company

Dear @Griffin,

I am sorry to inform you that we have decided to reject your application, because:

• Your organization list is pretty huge, and as you initially tried to join another organization, we feel like you are taking us as a second choice.

• Your reputation is not always considered positive by our members. There have been discussions about it

Now that the main reasons are clear, I would like to give you feedback for the next time, if you would like to reapply:

• Some questions have not been answered as it should have been. For example, we asked you to define our RolePlay in one sentence, but you wrote more than that. Stick to the rules we set.

• From the main criticism we got about you, it is clear that it has to do with loyalty issues. Prove us otherwise

I hope that this can help you to improve yourself, so that you can find a suitable organization in the future. If desired, you may reapply once you can prove that you will be loyal to us. I really liked some answers you wrote in your application.

Ingame name :Smot
Username :Nigatar
Country of Residence :Latvia
Spoken Languages :Latvian, English
Date of birth :July 17 2004
Date of the beginning of your SAES career :In the middle of February 2018
Previous organisations :N/A

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Company's role is to kidnap high assets, smuggle weapons aswell as work with other criminals to take over the world.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would apologize in all chat and let him arrest me because i do not want to damage The Company's reputation.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : First i would try to remain calm and keep my hands where the shooter can see them, then i would try to find cover in a safe space where i can call for backup from my fellow gang members.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I would try to put our differences aside and work together to accomplish any mission needed.