The Company

Ingame name : GoldMine
Username : xhamster
Country of Residence : United Kingdom
Spoken Languages : Lavtian and English
Date of birth : 17/08/1999
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2015
Previous organisations : N/A
Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Companys role is to take over the world by working together with other criminals/gangs by smuggling weapons, blackmailing and more.
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would try my best to apologies to the cop but if the cop did not want to communicate with me after I did something wrong I would deal with the situation with the admins if I got reported by the police officer.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I would keep on going like if I did not see the laser dots pointed at me and then wait for the consequence to happen.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : If the person who I have the conflicts with manages to join the gang I would welcome him to the Company and ignore everything that has happened in the past and try to fix any issues we had between each and other so we would not get in to conflicts again and improve our experience together.

My archive profile link: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/profile/34150-xhamster/

Distinctive questions
Ingame name : 203|xJuDe
Username : JudeObiasca
Country of Residence : Philippines , Cebu City
Spoken Languages : Italian . English , Tagalog
Date of birth : August 19 , 2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : i started playing 1 and a half week but i know all the rule's
Previous organisations : I dont join any Organisation yet

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : this is a criminal organization which main goals are to gain money fast, assasinate imoportant people, make deals with other gangs which all lead to a rise of prestige in San Andreas.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Just say sorry and tell the Admin that it's just a n accident and you didnt notice that it's high or you have low health

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :I would try to discuss the whole situation with them and make a fair deal so as to be let go. If nevertheless they capture me I would wit for help from our gang members.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : i will try to change her mind and to be friend of mine and forget the hate against him and i will respect my gang

Ingame name :xMedusa
Username :velkoz44
Country of Residence :Turkey
Spoken Languages :Turkish,English
Date of birth :2000/10/13
Date of the beginning of your SAES career :23.01.2019 but I played MTA for 6 years(in other rpg servers)
Previous organisations :N/A

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Company is criminal organization with many secretive skills and traits that will one day take over the San Andreas.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :I would say "Sorry,That was my bad bro" and then I try to ease tension after that I give free arrest and extra money[like 10k]

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :
I would keep behaving calm and detect the dots main location as soon as possible .If there isn't a way to save myself from that position, I would try to find solution over there.You can't solve the problems while escaping them, you can only postpone the date..

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :I wouldn't talk a lot about it and I would keep my silence because of the respect I have to my gang.The gang comes first

Ingame name : Im know as "Jamal" in game.
Username : My username is "moenesmjaid".
Country of Residence : Im living in Tunisia, exactly in gabes.
Spoken Languages : I do speak Arabic as a main language besides that i do speak English and French.
Date of birth : I was born on 2002/4/10
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : I started playing SAES in summer 2017.
Previous organisations : BBMC, RKMC, OC, QRF, STF, FBI, CMC, ICE, FBI, RebelsMC, TST, NNB and OC.

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Company is a gang that makes deals with other gangs, besides that, none know anything about the gang.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: Firstly, i'll aplogise to that cop. then, i'll talk with this cop and make a deal which is "i'll give him a free arrest, and no report.", if he didn't accept, i'll talk with a staff or a admin to deal with it, i'll tell him about the story.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?: Firstly, if i say something ridiculious, i'll aplogise, so the leader of the meeting wont do something. Then i'll leave the meeting, i'll try to call someone of the gang to help me, if none is avaible, i'll try to protect myself, by getting a weapon and running away then hiding, i'll look for a good spot, then aim at those peoples.. Will tell them to go away, or i'll kill them, if they refused it. i'll easily kill them.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?: I'd stay calmed, if he ever talks i'll just ignore him, and if he want to be my friend, i'll be ofcourse and forgive him, because the gang comes first.

alt text

First of all thanks to every applicant for your interests in joining The Company.

Hereby I would like to present to you the results of 27th January. Don't take our answer negative, keep looking forward and always try to improve yourself.

@SrCuestion Your effort ingame has been quite good. Members were most likely stating a positive opinion about you. You are a newer guy in SAES but we believe that you will learn fast enough. Start learning rules for your test!
~[[Pending]]~(orange) - Search for an High-Council member ingame.

@TheNew123 You haven't been ingame that often lately and especially when you apply for a gang, you should start showing some good activity to show yourself. However the few moments you were there you managed to convince some Members about you. But this definitely aint enough to join us.
~[[Denied]]~(red) - Re-Apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested.

@GoldMine Your effort ingame was okay. You weren't the most active guy while hanging but people were positive about you. Yet you seem to be a mature & nice guy and therefore we would like to give you a shot. Start learning rules for your test!

@Jude-Obiasca Your effort ingame wasn't bad. However you seem to be too young yet to join us. Also the part about multi accounting.. I can't say whether you are saying the truth or you're lying. But even if you say the truth, we don't like it when there are multiple people having access on one account. Moreover I'd suggest you to try out a lower gang where you can earn some experience first.
~[[Denied]]~(red) - Re-Apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested.

@xmedusa Great effort you've showen ingame. Decend english and members were positive about you. Start learning rules for your test!

@xJamal_ You seem to be a nice dude and also you're showing a good activity ingame. However we are worried about your loyality. You joined a bunch of gangs / squads already in the past and didn't stay there for long. We are up to give everyone a chance as long as they put effort into it. In your case you will hang a bit longer to prove your loyality than other applicants have to. You will get a final answer once we think you're ready or not.
~[[Under-Review]]~(gray) - Hold the activity up and keep trying.

@Tuned said in The Company:

You haven't been ingame that often lately and especially when you apply for a gang, you should start showing some good activity to show yourself. However the few moments you were there you managed to convince some Members about you. But this definitely aint enough to join us.
[Denied] - Re-Apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested.

Excuse me, I should have mentioned it before to some HQ of the gang, but my inactivity in the game is because I have gone on a trip, but I understand, if you can give me an opportunity I would appreciate it, sincere apologies and thanks. If you think that what I say, the camp lasted 4 days and those days were the ones I was inactive, apologies

@TheNew123 said in The Company:

@Tuned said in The Company:

You haven't been ingame that often lately and especially when you apply for a gang, you should start showing some good activity to show yourself. However the few moments you were there you managed to convince some Members about you. But this definitely aint enough to join us.
[Denied] - Re-Apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested.

Excuse me, I should have mentioned it before to some HQ of the gang, but my inactivity in the game is because I have gone on a trip, but I understand, if you can give me an opportunity I would appreciate it, sincere apologies and thanks. If you think that what I say, the camp lasted 4 days and those days were the ones I was inactive, apologies

You will have it bro denied doesnt mean its over its just a way to encourage you for a better effort feel free to join discord and explain more to hq team
Link on the post upper urs

@SrCuestion said in The Company:

Im have a problem guys, my brother is going to get married in canada i out of the game around 1 week, in this week i cant g be tested. Pls wait me, Sorry.

Thank you for informing us. Next time, try to join our discord server and inform us there. This topic is only meant for applications and HQ messages.

alt text
Distinctive questions
Ingame name: 203|Arkantos
Username: parpantos120
Country of Residence: Chile
Spoken Languages: Spanish & English
Date of birth: 09/11/2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2 Days ago.
Previous organisations: None because I'm new.

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company's role is to rule the criminal world in secrecy and deal with heavy criminal activities away from law enforcment.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: I would apologize for this and offer him a reasonable solution (arrest + money) that wouldnt demage The Company's reputation.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I would act like willing to cooperate with the enemy and leading them to the wrong clue about the rest of the gang while making clear signal to gang members that something is wrong and that they should act.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I would put aside my hatred for the person and act mature. We would be one family after all then. If the other person would have some problems still with me, I would sort them out peacefully by discussing, because fighting does not solve anything. At the end of the day, everyone would be a winner!

Why should we accept you? (I know it's not the original format.): I think I have the experience (I was playing on another RPG server that closed) that someone needs to join an organized gang. I'm a trusted person, a loyal person and I know I can bring more than one member to ThC I can bring attitude, friendship and someone to enjoy!, I also have 2 days in the server but I know the rules %100

Do you already have any friends in The Company? (I know it's not the original format) : Yes, [ThC]Cuestion & [ThC]Douglass[=OB=] & [ThC]Zodiac[=OB=] & [ThC]Kevin.

Your Sincerely , Arkantos

t ngame name : amine esoussi
Username : 203|Amine.S
Country of Residence :tunis
Spoken Languages : arbic-english
Date of birth :2004-4-1
Date of the beginning of your SAES career :2016
Previous organisations :arms duler

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence :the campany

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : dm

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :

@Arkantos12 said in The Company:

alt text
Distinctive questions
Ingame name: 203|Arkantos
Username: arkantos120
Country of Residence: Chile
Spoken Languages: Spanish & English
Date of birth: 09/11/2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2 Days ago.
Previous organisations: None because I'm new.

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company's role is to rule the criminal world in secrecy and deal with heavy criminal activities away from law enforcment.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: I would apologize for this and offer him a reasonable solution (arrest + money) that wouldnt demage The Company's reputation.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I would act like willing to cooperate with the enemy and leading them to the wrong clue about the rest of the gang while making clear signal to gang members that something is wrong and that they should act.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I would put aside my hatred for the person and act mature. We would be one family after all then. If the other person would have some problems still with me, I would sort them out peacefully by discussing, because fighting does not solve anything. At the end of the day, everyone would be a winner!

Why should we accept you? (I know it's not the original format.): I think I have the experience (I was playing on another RPG server that closed) that someone needs to join an organized gang. I'm a trusted person, a loyal person and I know I can bring more than one member to ThC I can bring attitude, friendship and someone to enjoy!, I also have 2 days in the server but I know the rules %100

Do you already have any friends in The Company? (I know it's not the original format) : Yes, [ThC]Cuestion & [ThC]Douglass[=OB=] & [ThC]Zodiac[=OB=] & [ThC]Kevin.

Your Sincerely , Arkantos

Dear @Arkantos12 - The majority in the gang is positive about you, so we would love to give you a chance. Pending, get ingame for a test.

Other applicants will get their answer later - Keep showing effort!

@Amine-s said in The Company:

t ngame name : amine esoussi
Username : 203|Amine.S
Country of Residence :tunis
Spoken Languages : arbic-english
Date of birth :2004-4-1
Date of the beginning of your SAES career :2016
Previous organisations :arms duler

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence :the campany

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : dm

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :

Dear @Amine-s - Thanks for applying, but it is clear that you are not ready to join us yet. Gather experience by joining other organizations - Denied.

Distinctive questions
Ingame name : 203|Tong
Username : hocine
Country of Residence :algeria
Spoken Languages : the Arabic and french and english
Date of birth : 2001/03/19
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2017
Previous organisations :
ICE : i was the HQ in lvl 0

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : it's good company to turf and weapons

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :
Ask him to allow and send him some money
I will return to the leader and ask him for help. If he does not accept, I will try to escape
I will try to avoid it and that more than the problems I will meet to expel him

Dear @-Sadio, thank you for your interest for joining this beautiful gang, The Company. I'm sorry that your application goes denied. You don't fit our gang basic standards.

Re-apply in 1 month if you're still interested. In meanwhile, fix your attitude.

Dear @tong, thank you for you interest in joining this beautiful gang, The company.
Denied. Your applicantion says it enough. Re-apply in a month. With a well written application. if you're still interested.

Your sincerly, Siper

The Company, Coordinator.

Distinctive questions
Ingame name : Puskas
Username : andref4c
Country of Residence : Portugal.
Spoken Languages : Portuguese and english.
Date of birth : 20/07/2001
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : I have started my carrer on SAES about 2017/18 with name AndrexICH (now i have other nickname and another account on forum), but i have been out of games about 8 or 9 months and i came back again but without school problems. The date that i have came back was 28/01/2019.
Previous organisations : X-Generation (i was the leader).

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : The main objetive of The Company is to take over the world working together with others gangs and criminals, to get this done we have to make deals with gangs, arms smugglings, assassinations, helping members or friends of jail throught official or using all illegal ways.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would talk with that cop or even an admin about that accident and making a deal by buying him my stars to we all stay great without problems.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : In that situation, i would try to talk with them to reach agreement to let me go in peace, otherwise i have to call with any friend or gang member to help me out on that.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : My first reaction of see him in the gang would be congratulate him of being accepted and tries to establish a friendship to we work well together without problems. Otherwise if he is still trying to get several disputes with me i would ignore him and talk with some superior about this situation.

Distinctive questions
Ingame name : ExTrem3!
Username : giannhsid
Country of Residence : Greece
Spoken Languages : Greek and English
Date of birth : 19-05-2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : First time played was back at 2012 with a lot of breaks.
Previous organisations : H | VA | RDMC x2 | FBI | M | B~B x2 | DDMC | SWAT **

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : It's a criminal organisation who wants to take over the world by teaming up with other gangs and doing other stuff such as weapon smuggling, blackmailing and money laundrying.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I'l would apologise firstly and I would let him arrest me without having and other troubles with reports and stuff. Otherwise if the cop wasnt cooperating I would inform my superiors of the gang just to let them know what happened.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I would try to take some cover first, after that I would try to call for backapp and while I would wait in the meanwhile I'd took my weapon out and I'd fire back.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I'd to solve the problem I had with the guy and if he wasnt cooperating I'd call my superiors and report this so we can solve the problem.**