Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

^[alt text]

@TurB0. ~[Denied]~(red), poor activity shown in-game you completely vanished, you may re-apply after 2 weeks.

@Douglass @Crazzy @Resistant. ~[Accepted]~(green), Welcome within our family.

The rest remains ~[Under-review]~(gray).

Best regards,
The Company High Council.

Ingame name: Nebulous

Username:superstar200

Country of Residence: Turkey

Spoken Languages:English , Turkish

Date of birth: 10/01/1997
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: in 2015 i played only 2 month with my friend , on continiously 10/12/2018

Previous organisations: I was not in any crew on saes server

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Companys role in one sentence: To be a leader without disturbing order of justice

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I Would try to getting cover , if there is no cover i would run as fastest as i can

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I wont talk to that guy but I ll not affect the course of the crew

Ingame name: 203|HEMIHEAD
Username: HEMIHEAD
Country of Residence: United States
Spoken Languages: English
Date of birth: 2/25/2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: September 2018
Previous organisations: None

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence:

Answer: A organisation that works with police and goverment and doing everything to dominate the whole San Andreas.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? Answer: If i put that police officer thruogh hell chasing me, then ill give him a capture because he deserves it for at least trying, i mean..im not staying in the jail FOREVER LOOLLL, but yeah i wouldnt avoid arrest because thats the rules and so ill PM that officer and tell him to find me at LV X so he can arrest me without me resisting.
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

Answer: First off i'd never say something ridiculous at the leader for anything that he suggests because i am his soldier, i am in no place to make Head Huncho decisions, i am there to follow his order no matter what because its either us or whoever, San Andreas is jungle, its either Eat or be Eaten!

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

Answer: I'd tell that he's a pussy boi and that i hate him, but now since he's on the company's side, ill have his back any day, any time, any place. Might not be brothers mentally or by blood, but we are brothers by Bullets and Money

Ingame name: Smoke
Username: klmpoiuyt
Country of Residence: tunisia
Spoken Languages: English frensh arabic
Date of birth: 28/9/2003
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 7months ago
Previous organisations:

BBMC
CMC
Miscellaneous questions

like all gangs they have their own roles, they making deals with other gangs and selling weapons to trusted organizations

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?:

I will tell him it was an accidentally and i will respawn in one of the nearby hospitals and i'll tell him

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

i need to find the safe place to get away from the shortest

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

If he is one of the family I have to respect him and try to solve the incomprehensible between us for be good in the future
because everyone cannot reach a conclusion by hating and insulting so we must be good with everyone

@NebulousCookies ~[Denied]~(red), poor activity shown in-game, you may re-apply after 2 weeks.

@HEMIHEAD ~[Under Review]~(gray), you look like a good addition, we want you to hang for a while to make our final judgement.

@Smoke40, Since you decided to apply for multiple organisations at the same time, we decided to ~[Deny]~(red,red) you.

@Smoke40 said in The Company:

Why

You applied for multiple organizations at the same time which gives us the impression that you are not loyal. This is a general idea in this server, so next time you apply to an organization, take the feedback I am about to give you: stick to applying for one organization only. You can always apply for others after you get a result, but that alone should improve everyones first impression of you. Now unfortunately we are not willing to go further with you because of this.

Hope this answers your question!

alt text
Dear @Filex,
First of all i would like to thank you for your interest in joining this wonderful gang and would like to thank on the other hand the board of directors of ThC for giving me this golden opportunity to answer your application.Now let's get down to buisness shall we?
We are sad to inform you that your application is ~[denied]~(red).
This decision is made after agreeing on your lack of some basic and important qualities so i'll try to be as friendly as i could while explaining to you:
The main problem here is your attitude, you have shown in multiple occasions that you are childish and immature ( and also can be annoying but hey ! i just want to be nice here so i won't mention that :innocent: ! ) and this will affect negatively ThC's reputation. So with all due respect, we would definitely recommend you to work on that aspect.
Bonus: quoting your CS application "i concidere being myself at some point a unique quality" indeed ! You are a unique quality Filex !
Reapply in a month if you are still interrested.

Kind regards,
Fyrr aka ThC Founder

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Mechul

Username: Flix52

Country of Residence: Tunisia

Spoken Languages: Arabic , English and Frensh

Date of birth: 01/05/2000

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I can't recall exatly the date but I've been here since 2015

Previous organisations: CripZ - TST - ICE - WA.

~[Miscellaneous questions]~

Define The Companys role in one sentence: The Company is a syndicate that tries to dominate the field of crime with the support of other organizations
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : First off all , i go to him and apologize him saying that i didn't mean that , if he don't forgive me ,i'll call up an admin and explain him my position. And like that everything can go fine.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :
I will calm myself then I'll surrender and raise my hands up and I try to communicate with them, I'll try my best to survive. I can understand if they want to chill and accept to talk to me. if not I will take a cover and escape from them

wouldn't wanna cause any troubles, i'll just get over that side issues and co-operate with him, don't have to be so dramatic
Your Sincerely , Mechul

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : 3asfour
Nationality: Tunise
English proficiency: 7/10
Other Languages: Arabic and French

-Section 2-
Why do you want to join us?: Because the gang is active I find a lot of players from your gang and because you are different from the rest of the gang and groups to others and I like your idea very much and please accept me and Kill the cops ;)
Current membership(status) :
Bounty Hunter Bloods
Sons of Satan MC
-Section 3-
--Something about you, no less than 100 words--
[Hi,my name is abderrahimmhiri ,Know as "3asfour"in game,i'm 16 years old i'm turning into 17 years old in nov,2019,i actually play some online games evreyday i'm activity person , and , iam very love to kill any police i hate police insaes and i play with M4 or AK47 and shotgun ,SMG, Sniper,Deagle .
and iam so pro in killing with M4 and i Love the robbery
Finaly,
Thank you to read

@RahimM said in The Company:

-Section 1-
In-game Nick : 3asfour
Nationality: Tunise

Hello there,

Thank you for applying, but unfortunately you have used the ~[wrong]~(red) application format. Instead use the application format inside the spoiler. And make sure to join our discord server. Goodluck.

:::

Distinctive questions
Ingame name:
Username:
Country of Residence:
Spoken Languages:
Date of birth:
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:
Previous organisations:

Miscellaneous questions

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?:

:::

King regards,

alt text

Distinctive questions
Ingame name: 3asfour
Username:mhiritunise
Country of Residence:Tunise
Spoken Languages:==Arabic/English/French==
Date of birth 02/11/2001
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 4 /8/ 2016
Previous organisations:Bounty Hunter Bloods,Sons of Satan MC
Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: the gang is active I find a lot of players from your gang and because you are different from the rest of the gang and groups to others and I like your idea very much and please accept me

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacingyou with a report. How would you approach this?::.:~[i'll call up an staff or admin and explain him my position. And like that everything can go fine]~(red,red)

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?;:::
~[I will be calmer and this can be tricked by the gang and I try to defend myself and the rest]~(red)

~[I will not care about him I will try to ignore
But I will not forgive him and if he tries to kill me, I will kill him with a grenade]~(red)
~[THANK YOU TO READ]~

Ingame name:Diamychuu
Username:Grinnjoy
Country of Residence:Israel
Spoken Languages:Hebrew,English
Date of birth:31/08/2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:I used to play back in 2015 (then i went inactive because of studies), and like 5 months ago i came back to SAES:RPG
Previous organisations:
The Outfit

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence:The Company is an underground criminal covert organization, their goal is to take over the world and they do it together, and their actions they keep in secret all sorts of criminal activity from smuggling to jailbreaking

I would approach to it as I'm gonna apologize to him and let him arrest me because I've done a mistake and I will make sure it won't happen next time with other cop

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?I would scan the area with my eyes fast as I can and find a solid hide spot and run for my life in zigzags towards the safe point and from there just run away or get some guns from somewhere nearby if not, then just run

If he joined the gang, then I'II have to be co-operative with him as the gang role says to work together always and that's our key for victory and hopefully try to forgive him so then it will be easier for both of us in future criminal activites.

@HEMIHEAD, accepted and invited, welcome aboard!

Update
@Diamychuu
Our members were two-sided about you. Some were positive, others were negative. The negative part especially found you annoying sometimes. However we would still love to give you another chance to prove yourself because of the much effort you put into hanging, even if it's too much. We want you to keep showing activity by helping in wars, bank robberies and other gang activities. But try not to annoy people, especially the HQ's as we're often busy when we come ingame. Let me tell you that it doesn't matter if you are hanging with an HQ or with a newcommer in ThC. Everyone depends in this case.

under-review - Get rid of the annoying side of yourself and keep the activity up. Best of luck!

On behalf of ThC Board of directors,
Vice leader,
Killerr.

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Tapi
Username: hunterex
Country of Residence: kuwait
Spoken Languages: English, Hindi/urdu, Telugu, Bit of arabic.
Date of birth: 31/7/2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2015 not sure exact date.
Previous organisations: SAFP, SAPA, NNB, ALT.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: Well its more like a dealing gang, Like dealing with arms men and drugs dealers, also blackmailing people and jail breaking etc.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: Well, I'll just see when the staff comes to interrogate with me i'll explain him everything how it all happened and if the staff thinks i really rulebreaked well time to accept it then. because i would not really have any valid evidence on my side.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? Well i'll act cool like i did not see them red dots, and try to get in touch with someone, if not slowly walk towards safety or pretend i am standing there and quickly run away from there.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? Well i at this situation i would not be cool with it, But eventually as how i am in person i would slowly accept it and move on with it.

@Matias ~[Denied]~(red), Due the fact you've been part of many g/s/c last month or even this week & leaving without any reason. Tho you can keep hanging with us and re-apply after 3 weeks if you're interested.

@Tapi You'll remain as ~[Under Review]~(gray), keep on hanging with us and show us what are you capable of then we'll see about it.

@UNDER ~[Denied]~(red), You applied to multiple g/s/c. You can re-apply after 3 weeks if you made up your mind on which gang you're looking for.

Best regards,
Scooty,
The Company High Council.