Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

^[alt text]

On the behalf of the High Council team & Board of directors, I would like to thank everyone for their great support, Yes it has been tough for us since the last demotion but we've managed it and made it! as well as we wish the best of luck for every organisation on climbing up the levels and raising up. See ya again in level 6.

Ingame name: Crazzy

Username: daniel0622

Country of Residence: Dominican Republic

Spoken Languages: spanish/english

Date of birth: may-16-2002

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2015

Previous organisations: ThC/CDC

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: The role of ThC is to conquer all SA, creating ties with other gangs, smuggling weapons to supply your corrupt staff, weakening weak people to get something of value, Killing people who get in their way or slow down their operations, doing jail break for someone of value to them whether ally or not, money laundering they obtained with illegal methods, with an intelligence agency to have everything under control and selling pharmaceutical products of the best quality to his best customers

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: I talk to him and I explain that it was an accident and i try to solve that with other way and avoid the report

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?:I realize that I did not see nothing and I keep walking a few steps ahead and suddenly I move quickly and I go for cover and I open fire

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?:I talk to him and we fix things so that everything goes in harmony within the gang without any type of inconvenience and later make me his friend

Sorry for the delay in fixing it

-Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Douglass
Username: subkage
Spoken Languages: Spanish, English
Date of birth: February 8 2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2013
Previous organisations:

:::

Organization Zero

Comando Da Capital

CripZ~

:::

-Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: in brief summary, a gang that wants to conquer San Andreas by making deals with other gangs, blackmailing other people as a point of weakness for them and working on their side, also have strong connections in government, especially in the Department of Justice in if a member is in prison only enough with a call to leave

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: I get in touch with him to clarify the misunderstanding with seriousness and respect.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I warn him with a loud call ''TO THE SOIL I'' search for the first coverage I find and I protect myself to defend myself and shoot

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
I would be surprised, I try to forget the dark past that happens with him to avoid problems with why he could harm me in the future and try to get along with him.

@Crazzy said in The Company:

Ingame name: Crazzy

Username: daniel0622

Spoken Languages: spanish/english

Date of birth: may-16-2002

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2015

Previous organisations: ThC/CDC

I would like to see more effort on your application, not a 5 min one. You've got 24 hours to edit it.

^[alt text]

Dear @TurB0, we haven't seen you around lately. Focus more about your activity and we'll see about it, for now you'll remain ~[Under Review]~(gray).

Dear @PRoCKo, Fine application, Decent activity shown in-game. ~[Pending]~(sienna) Meet any HQ for your tests.

Dear @Douglass @Crazzy, both of you got a long time to convince us and prove that you are worthy. Keep on hanging with us and show us what are you capable of, ~[Under Review]~(gray,gray).

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Resistant
Username: resistant313
Country of Residence: Republic of Azerbaijan
Spoken Languages: English Turkish a little bit Spanish
Date of birth: 28/6/2003
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 5 months ago
Previous organisations:

• Underground Empire

• San Andreas Police Academy

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence:

like all gangs they have their own roles, they making deals with other gangs and selling weapons to trusted organizations and they fight against the government. They are successfully implementing arms smuggling and they kill their enemies silently and by assassination in case they have strong communications with the department of justice for example if someone from thc family and has been jailed by an san andreas police in this case it's easy to get him out of jail

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?:

I will tell him it was an accidentally and i will respawn in one of the nearby hospitals and i'll tell him
this is my fault please come to the my current distance/location for arrest me free

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

i need to find the safe place to get away from the shortest distance, zigzag can be effective to escape for me and if i do zigzag in case the person aiming at me can't handle the sniper and it will be impossible for him to shoot and i must catch myself to the safest place as soon as possible.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

If he is one of the family I have to respect him and try to solve the incomprehensible between us for be good in the future
because everyone cannot reach a conclusion by hating and insulting so we must be good with everyone

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Filex
Username: medtheman
Country of Residence: Tunisia, Tunis
Spoken Languages: Arabic, French and English
Date of birth: 27/04/2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:edit( a year ago and a month)
Previous organisations: ThC, BBMC,UE,WA

Miscellaneous questions

1- Define The Company's role in one sentence:
The Company is an underground criminal covert organisation that's goal is to take over the world by selling and negotiating in an illegal ways.

2- You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
I would talk to him and solve in a suitable way by explaining the situation unless, otherwise i will talk to superior Staff/Admins that will be understandable.

3- You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
Althought my chances won't be big to survive I will try to stay alive the much possible until i find a solution or i would move to the other world.

4- There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
The relation will be professional in all situations, if i see any kind of disturbance i will talk to HQs/superiors and they will deal with him to keep things clear.

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: In-game I am known as Lincoln
Username: My Username is Abdivdbf
Country of Residence: I am from the Netherlands
Spoken Languages: English, Dutch.
Date of birth: 19/01/2001 (Seventeen years young)
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I don't remember the exact date, but it was back in 2016.
Previous organisations: CDC,UE,OC,BS,SAFP

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company is an Undeground criminal organization, with one goal : Taking over the world.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: The first thing I should do is apologize. I would offer him either a free arrest, or the money he would receive for arresting me in the hope he wouldn't report me.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I would act calm, and Pretend I did not notice it and search for cover.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I would forgive him, there is no room for fights if you're willing to take over the world.

Ingame name : xxlautixx

Username : ZackLee

Country of Residence : Argentina.

Spoken Languages : Spanish and English.

Date of birth : 7/11/2005.

Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2017 but I have 200 hours because I stopped playing for a while.

Previous organisations : kings-z.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence : The Company, it's about making deals with gangs, making quick money, killing important people that will take us to the achievement of expanding throughout GTA and being the most dangerous gang of all.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
What I would do is talk to him and explain what happened to reach an agreement and if he keeps insisting I let him arrest me.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
I would try to talk to him to reach an agreement, if they do not want any treatment I try to escape, I hide and call a partner to help me kill them.

I would go talk to the gang leader to explain that he is a bad person and that he kicks him out. If you do not want to leave it, you will ignore any situation with.

Username gonanimazeta
In game name: Crocaxker
Country of residence: Argentina
Languages spoken: Spanish and English
Date of birth: 3/2/2006
Start date of his career in SAES: 2017
Previous organizations: BloodZ TheBlackAngels SAFP KingZ

Define the role of the Company in a sentence: our goal is to take over all San andreas by working with other criminals / gangs and whatever we do is done in secret, whether it is to smuggle weapons, drugs, to kill people. help members escape from jail police, etc.

You are being chased by a policeman and unfortunately you die when falling off a cliff. That's why the policeman is threatening you with a report. How would you approach this?: What would it be like to have a structured conversation with the police already in the room would explain that I was aware of how close the police were to me and if the police continue to raise a report I would say that I give a free arrest, because I have my colleagues who can take me out
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantly the leader of the meeting advocates something that he does not like, so he accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders him to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car, you suddenly see 2 laser points on your clothes, one pointing to your heart and the other to your liver. First, you act calmly, but then, all of a sudden, after a few milliseconds, you get the signal in your brain that you do not have armor. What would you do after realizing that you are not protected?
Of a quick jump I would try to move and scrounge the bullets to be near my car would confirm if the wheels are punctured if they are not punctured, would escape and return with weapons to execute the individual and thus avoid a risk to the boss. and if they are they would try to ask for support or cover me little by little in different coverings to advance and be able to escape quickly from the place

There is a guy with whom you had several disputes. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You have also sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid it because you know that a serious drama will not happen. Now, this same guy you have a grudge against decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member. Somehow he managed to join. How would you react when you saw him in the gang?
The first thing I would do would be to tell my teammates and my boss what a bad person he is and what damage he can cause them and tell the boss to evaluate his behavior and attitude. Meanwhile, he would try not to direct words to him so as not to cause a dispute.