The Company

The Company

0_1524581107963_3296ccd0-58ab-4672-b656-91e1eee46462-image.png

THE COMPANY

THE COMPANY DISCORD
https://discord.gg/RV5NkNEQ3s

0_1524581158822_2b7a38c0-84c8-4cad-ad3c-0e69ed7d1885-image.png

The discussion that led to an idea

It all started nine years ago in 2008 when Mason Sorrow (Adistar) - a politician from the 'Freedom' party, the biggest party in San Andreas - was elected as the Secretary of State in San Andreas. He had his own Ministry, where he had officials working for him. Two of them were called Steven Mcdonald (Assassin#) and Fernandez del Piero (Killer). These three didn't know each other well in the beginning, but they started to like each other more every time they would meet. They went to lunch together, watched football matches together and discussed politics together. The discussions about politics went so deep that Mason, Steven, and Fernandez started to discuss about having power. After a few discussions, they agreed that they would try to have complete control over San Andreas.

Many ways, but no success

They tried in any ways, but to no avail. Through all the years, they tried different ways to have control over San Andreas. However, none of these succeeded. They first tried to make Mason the new leader of Freedom Party by participating in internal elections. The elections began in 2010, but Mason lost to someone else. Later, Mason, Steven and Fernandez tried to take the lead by miscounting the votes for the then-leader of the Freedom Party. These actions led Mason to get expelled from the party.

A new life, a new chance

Mason's life went downhill. He lost his position in the Government, he could not find any job, he was not able to afford a lot anymore and he came into social isolation as he lost his contact with Fernandez and Steven. He had no purpose anymore. He was about to give up his plans and his life. After some months however, he met an old friend who would change his life. His name is Pablo Escobar (Kratos) - a notorious criminal who had contacts with many underground organizations. Pablo gave Mason the chance to get back on the track. Mason would have to work under Pablo and thus in the criminal world. Mason did not want to participate in the first place, but as he did not have any hope and any other options, he accepted the offer on the condition that Pablo will not reveal Mason's real identity. Pablo agreed with this condition and Mason then started to work with him as an associate.

A strong comeback and 'The Company'

Mason liked his new life. He was very successful, whether it was kidnapping a high asset or smuggling weapons, he knew how to get the job done and with stealth. He grew in the criminal world and became one of the most feared criminals under another identity. But he was hungry for more power. Then the idea about controlling San Andreas was fresh again in his mind. Now that he had contact with other criminal organizations and hackers able to track people down, he was able to get in touch with Steven and Fernandez again. Mason nostalgically discussed the past with them and they agreed that they are going to finish what they started.

Mason found another way to take control over San Andreas, and that is by working with other gangs. He introduced Steven and Fernandez to his new friends from the criminal world: Pablo and Lance Vance(LanceZ). Together they established a covert organization that goes by the name The Company, an organization that works in the Government but does underground criminal activities. Mason joins the Freedom Party back and works in the Government again. Steven, Pablo, Lance and Fernandez work in his ministry. They are now trying to reach Mason's ultimate goal, and that is: taking over San Andreas.

roleplay

Roleplay: As stated in the backstory, The Company is an underground criminal covert organization. Our goal is to take over San Andreas via our influence, whether it is fielding "our" candidates in the political world to the public, having a hand in influencing the closure of police cases tracking our tail, or by force. Whatever we do, it's done in secrecy. Whether it's smuggling weapons, blackmailing important figures, assassinating prominent figures either to expand our reach or to maintain secrecy, and helping members or friends get out of jail through official or illegal ways. We do this by using a holding firm called ''Harris & Clark Holding'', which makes our businesses look legal. There are three main companies under this holding firm, which are: Peterson Logistics Inc., Blackwell Intelligence, and Johnson & McGee Pharmaceuticals. The Board of Directors of The Company is in charge of all of these companies and actively manages them to ensure our activities support us in our goals while maintaining absolute secrecy in what we do, and hiding the identities of our associates.

•  

Making deals with gangs: To reach our goal we have decided that working together with other gangs is the best way to do this. This is why we try to make as many mutually favorable deals as possible. We offer them to safeguard their most wanted members, sell them arms, protect their territory, and more. They in turn have to work for us underground and do what we prefer to delegate to dirty hands.

•  

Arms Smuggling: The Company has warehouses all over San Andreas where we manufacture weapons. As we have connections in the government, we have corrupted cops who work for us to safeguard them and protect our covert operations and clear the way for us. We deal with other organizations in and out San Andreas. Typically we ship our goods through the Ocean Docks in Los Santos - but you wouldn't know. They look like any other cargo, and the dock workers and inspectors are paid well to make sure they get through flawlessly.

•  

Blackmailing: People will always have weaknesses, things that compromise them or put them in a bad position. That's why we make sure we know everything about every individual we intend to work with or against. That's important to make sure they are on our side... and stay like that.

•  

Assassination: When someone is a pain in the ass for us or is a liability to our progress or threatens to spill the beans, we make sure to get rid of them quietly and in a way that looks like an accident. We don't tolerate sluggishness and incompetence.

•  

Jailbreaking: We have strong connections in the government, especially in the Department of Justice. When we want someone out of prison, it's just a phone call away. But when our man is a heavily guarded prisoner, it takes more than phone call. We resort to helping him escape and then protecting him by making him vanish from the police radar by whatever means necessary.

•  

Money Laundering: A procedure that is done to conceal the origins of our money gained by illegal means. The Company offers this service to their allies. Business associates that are interested in The Company's money laundering services, can become a partner. However, this requires them to pay a percentage of the money to the alliance.

•  

Blackwell Intelligence: The organization has an intelligence agency that keeps track of activities in law enforcement, judiciary, politics, and the criminal underworld. It is the largest non-government and covert intelligence agency in San Andreas. The agents of the agency are all undercover working for us privately, and it is not unusual for them to work in actual government intelligence agencies such as FBI and CIA. It is the main income besides drugs and weapons, and even individuals in the law enforcement agencies are interested in working with us for their own career aims, knowing that we know what others don't.

•  

Johnson and McGee Pharmaceuticals: We specialize in the creation and distribution of Grade A Pharmaceuticals. Our main goal is to reach the top of the pharmaceutical chain by providing our customers with the best quality of personal and business related pharmaceutical needs. Of course, by day we offer our services to international corporations and co-operate with the FDA to provide a legal income from hospitals as a cover. By night we offer the same quality operations under the counter to the illegal variety, being gang or company affiliated, no one does things the way we do and thats the business model we strive to keep.

•  

Peterson Logistics Inc.: A large logistics and solutions company which provides services all around San Andreas in importing, exporting and distributing goods. However, between these goods, some contraband may be found which is heading towards our clients. The weapons and narcotics sold by The Company are at most times transported by Peterson and therefore we have secured our own ways of logistics in a legal and illegal matter. In the end, The Company is one of the most powerful organisations in San Andreas and can get away with this because someone, somewhere, is ready to turn a blind eye to what we do.

ranking banner

The Ranking System

The goal of the rank system is to manage companies that will be led by the Board of Directors. The Company is essentially a legal entity managed as an actual corporation, but with different aims. Since our roleplay is to transport drugs, launder money, sell and distribute weapons, we have decided to make these divide our business for easier management. Associates are expected to be present at any of the companies whenever needed. The Company is an organisation that appreciates its members and did not want to make the organisation ordinary at the start. This will not only add more structure to our organisation but will also help us to lean more towards our roleplay role. We have also implemented a new rank that honors the people that have helped us to start or contributed to our organization but are not able to attend the game much anymore, which is why they will receive the rank of Veteran. The ranking structure is depicted below:

alt text

• Full Roster

The Company HQ

alt text

The Company Members

alt text

alt text

alt text

gang details

• Founders (2): Adistar, Assassin#
  • Board of Directors (5): Adistar, Adway, Killer, Naulty & Strong.
  • Ranks with invitation rights: Board of Directors, High Council & Coordinators.
  • Total Member Count: 196
  • Gang Panel: The_Company
  • Gang Foundation: 26-7-2017
  • Alliances (1): Ghost Triad
  • Gang Motto: "Things are more complicated than you think" & "Soon means soon, not right at this very second".
  • Gang Colorcode: ~[#ABABAB]~(#ABABAB)
  • Gang Level: 5
  • Gang Tag: [ThC] while our publicly recognizable helper tag is 203|

properties

The Company HQ, Tierra Robada.

alt text

Secret Business, Los Santos.

alt text

Twin Factories, Las Venturas.

alt text

Madd Dogg Mansion, Los Santos.

alt text

alt text

Direct link to the Media Archive topic of The Company : Old Forums / Current Forums

deals

• Deal with Ghost~TriadIn Progress.

rules

• Do not break the servers rules
  • Try to play together as much as possible, and attend gang activities while in-game if called
  • Do NOT insult one another nor anyone in the server (respect is important)
  • If you planning to go inactive, inform one of our high ranked players in forum PM
  • We are all equal as nobody is superior
  • Do not ask for promotion, it will lower your chances to get promotion instead

recruitment

Recruitment Process

In this paragraph, we are going to explain how we recruit new members. If you are an applicant or someone who has not applied yet but is interested to join the gang in the future, then this should be useful for you to know.

It is recommended that you judge for yourself whether you fit our gang: we are a gang that is heavily involved in in-game activities like bank robs, turfing, jailbreaking and internal activities like team deathmatches and combat training for fun -- for the most part you are expected to attend and engage with them. Joining The Company merely for the spawn while playing around alone or ignoring gang activities will not lead for beneficial results for you, or us.

We are more than happy to help you become a better combatant to be more centrally involved in turfing or leading your own turf groups, providing you a guide for cracking and give you opportunities to try your luck at cracking in actual bank robs, assisting you in gaining some leadership skills if you appear competent to develop you into a future management role in ThC (and this will also help in any official group roles you aim to get) et cetera.

Additionally consider whether you are an applicant fit for ThC from our view: we do not tolerate disloyalty and if you have more gangs in the past year than there are colours in the rainbow your chances of joining are slim, although we sometimes tolerate helpers for an extended period of time (1-2 months, gangless, helping us out) to prove their interest.

Requirements:

• Must be aware of general gang organization rules (Turf, BR and GR)
  • Must be aware of how the turfing system works
  • Must be aware of how the BR system works
  • Must be able to participate/respond to gang activities with ease
  • Must be able to reasonably balance involvement in Groups with activity and engagement in the gang
  • Must be on our Discord

While you are an applicant, we demand patience, loyalty, initiatives and good manners from you in the game. So seek us up in-game and hang around with us, get us to learn about you. Our voting procedure contain rules to avoid issues like favoritism as much as possible, so asking for votes will not help.

The application itself can be seen as more of a personality test. Candidates with more significant experience on the server who wish to join the Company may attempt to privately talk to one of our recruitment managers instead, and see if they can bypass this part of the process and be judged purely on in-game involvement as a helper instead.

This is all you have to know. You can apply by joining our Discord and creating a ticket in #THC__apply-here, further instructions will be given there.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/CYw8xEvYAX

Last Update: 30/09/2022

Edited by Dinaz

• 1 month later...

Ingame name: Bosk

Username: bosk

Country of Residence: Greece

Spoken Languages: Greek, English

Date of birth: 27 September 1998

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I'm playing in SAES:RPG since the beginning of 2013.

Previous organisations:
~I have been in many organizations on my career on SAES. Further informations can be given inside the game to the desired people.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence:
~TheCompany, is a reaspected gang which aim is to take out San Andreas. In order achieving that, they do illegal things such us assasinating people and arm dealing with other gangs. Everything is done secretly, so

• list itemwhat you should do is watching your back.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
~As a professional, i will follow the conversation and explain what happened to me. Since I don't lie, It would be easy for the cop to understand what really happened.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
~For me, securing myself is a must. I would find a good spot to hide and with the first opportunity i'd throw a nade behind me and fastly try to get in the car and leave the area.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
~I'd be trying to have a discuss with him and i'd having a neutral relationship upon something changes up my mind.

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Brooks

Username: stevieg

Country of Residence: Tunisia

Spoken Languages: Arabic , English and Frensh

Date of birth: 09/05/2002

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: June 2017

Previous organisations: VLA - CripZ - CDC

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence: The Company main role is to take over the world by making deals with gangs , arms smuggling , money laundary....

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : First off all , i go to him and apologize him saying that i didn't mean that , if he don't forgive me ,i'll call up an admin and explain him my position. And like that everything can go fine.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :

The first thing I will think of that These people are our enemies . So I will try to hide from them and at the same time I will ask my mates and the head of the gang and tell them that there are enemies abroad. I will also ask them to help me after that I will try to find any way to escape.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
i'll act calmly and like everyday . because in my rules ,you are not allowed to confuse between your private life and your job life . and i'll do my role like always but i'll try not to meet him or deserve him in anything , In addition, I will ask my gang leader not to put me on any mission with him to avoid making problems inside the gang.

alt text

Dear readers,

Today we, the Board of Directors of The Company, have decided to apply for Level 5. For us, it seems like the right time because of all the progress that our organisation has made.
Besides that, we are happy to announce that The Company will be working together with the Pharmaceutical giant Johnson & McGee in order to expand our enterprise. More information about that will be given in a later press release.

If you would like to see our application and show your support towards our growing organisation, feel free to do so on this topic: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/533/the-company-application-for-level-5.

We would all like to thank you for the continuous support that our organisation has received and are very grateful for that.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Advisor & Secretary of the Board of Directors
The Company

-- Distinctive questions --

Username: GiorgosGRN

Country of Residence: Greece

Spoken Languages: Greek, English

Date of birth: 17/09/1998 (19 years old)

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Early 2014

Previous organisations:
RedDevilsMC, Black~Bullets, TheStrikeTeam, Immigration & Customs Enforcement.

-- Miscellaneous questions --

• The Company is a terrorist organization that aims on making deals with other criminals. It's aim is to expand in whole San andreas and be the No.1 criminal assasinating company.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?

• I would approach the sittuation with kidness so the Administrators of the server can believe on my story.

• As a professional Company, we die with ethos. Commiting suicide is not what my Masters teach me.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

• I'd be trying to cover up myself. I'd throw a flash-bang behind me and run for my life.
    Things move different under stress, so my answer is hypothetically placed.

• Our organization's target is to earn money from illegal activities. Based on that, I would ignore his existence and aim on gang's needs. I would keep a natural breeze between me and him and hope for a better futurely companionship.

Ingame name: klucha

Username: klucha

Country of Residence: Poland

Spoken Languages: English, Polish

Date of birth: 19.08.1997
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2013

Previous organisations: Mafioso, Organization Zero, The Outfit

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Companys role in one sentence: this is a criminal organization which main goals are to gain money fast, assasinate imoportant people, make deals with other gangs which all lead to a rise of prestige in San Andreas.

I would say sorry, try to explain to him what happend and if he still moaning I would give him a free arrest.

I would try to discuss the whole sittuation with them and make a fair deal so as to be let go. If nevertheless they capture me I would wit for help from our gang members.

I would try to make peace with him and if we still wouldn't get on I would ignore any escalating situation.

alt text

Dear applicants,

Firstly, we would like to thank you guys for your interests in joining our gang. The High Council and Board of Directors presents you the application results of the 6th of June 2018. After a long discussion in the High Council, we have decided the following results.

@Bosk & @GiorgosGRN,

Like said before, we do appreciate your interests for The Company, however our High Council (HQ) Team have their doubts about you. Your application goes -=(red)Denied=-. But if you still have interests, feel free to apply after 2 weeks starting from today and ofcourse, make sure to keep hanging around with our members (while using the 203| tags so we know that you're an applicant).

@iBrooks,

After a long talk with you by a few members of The Company, our members seem positive about you and you proved us that you're worth being a member of the gang. However you will still need to hang with our members in order to become part of the gang. Your application goes 'under review'. Your result will be given within these days. Keep up the good work!

If you are denied, do not feel demotivated and keep hanging to prove us that you are worth it. Being denied is a second opportunity, not a failure.

We wish all the applicants good luck in their careers.

Yours sincerely,

Swiggity
Sub Leader
The Company

alt text

The Company would like to Announce our newest RolePlay Role & Division:

##spoiler alt text ##endspoiler

McGee and Johnson Pharmaceuticals:
We specialize in the creation and distribution of Grade A Pharmaceutical drugs and medication. Our main goal is to reach the top of the pharmaceutical chain by providing our customers and cooperations with the best in quality of personal and business related pharmaceutical needs. By day we offer our services to the local and international corporations and companies. That alone is a huge creditor to our well-known success story. By night we offer the same quality operations under the counter to the anti-legal verity, Including but not limited to gang or company affiliations, No one does things the way we do and thats the business model we strive to keep.

M&J Pharmaceuticals is now open for business and fully operational. Any Business/(Roleplay) related inquiries & questions can be taken by me personally or any willing participating member. Thanks for your time & attention.
-The Company

Ingame name:Lauti

Username:LauTii213

Country of Residence:Argentina

Spoken Languages:Spanish,English,Portuguese

Date of birth: 9 September of 1998
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:

Previous organisations: As I said I'm new and I dind't join in any squad yet, but I have experience in another server almost identical to this

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Companys role in one sentence: The gang's role is that we handle the drug buisness from our pharmauceutic.Where we do our drug dealing and sell medicine.This company is owned by the ThC leadersWell,

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?Act very mature first if he starts to annoy me insult me to report I will try to calm down and calm the cop and explain what happened, it was not intentional alone was a mistake that had little life because some cop or criminal before he follow me I got shot And I got low life and that just when he chased me I fell and died that I did not kill intentional and that was not to abuse, and if this cop continues to act ill speak with some staff and ignore this cop

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?I would leave all the anger aside and think fast what to do, and the first thing I would do is hide and shout "BE Careful you are pointing do not move" and there I would crouch and go slow for a gun to kill the enemy and be able to save my ex leader,And after that I'm sure the leader will thank me and I will apologize for what happened and I will ask if I want to return to the squad

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? And I will have to endure anger and try to talk to him so that there is no inconvenience in the squad, I would say that I know we had problems and we are very much and we hate each other but now we are squad mates and we have to give the best in this family and leave the winged hatred

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Bubble

Username: bubblebubble

Country of Residence: Estonia

Spoken Languages: Estonian, English, Russian, French (a bit)

Date of birth: I would like to keep it private.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 05.06.2018

Previous organisations: None

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Companys role in one sentence: The Company's role is to conquer the world through the government and the justice system.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I would like to negotiate with the police officer and explain what exactly happened. If the police officer does not believe me, then I will speak to the higher ranked people in the gang and explain the misunderstanding.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I would raise my hands and shout at the gang members who are aimaing at me asking if they plan to kill me or what. If they tell me to just leave immediately, then I would leave without looking back.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I would respect him and not casue any trouble but if I have sworn to myself to never forgive, then I will never forgive.

alt text

Dear applicants,

Firstly, we would like to thank you guys for your interests in joining our gang. The High Council and Board of Directors presents you the application results of the 10th of June 2018. We have decided the following results.

@iBrooks,

After that we gave your application the status 'under review', you showed us that you're worth being one of us. Tested and invited to the gang. Welcome aboard

@klucha & @bubble,

Our members seem to be positive about you both. We also had a talk with you two and since our trusted members suggested you to join us, we have nothing to add. -=(green)Accepted=-, welcome aboard.

Yours sincerely,

Swiggity
Sub Leader
The Company

Ingame name: Jetski

Username: GoldGunner

Country of Residence: Chile

Spoken Languages: spanish, english[Basic]

Date of birth: 10/08/1999
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I do not know exactly the date, but about 6 months ago

Previous organisations: Varrio Los Aztecas, Confero'S

Miscellaneous questions
A: The company is an organization specialized in arms trafficking that seeks to dominate all the alleys of San Andreas with its power, for which it must ally itself with other gangs, kill every person that stands in its way and even kill the people of the city. government if necessary

A: I start a conversation explaining the situation that unfortunately happened, I try to calm the police and I also try to convince him that it was a mistake, and if there is no way to solve the problem, I talk to my superiors explaining the misunderstanding

A: First think about the possibilities of shooting fast and send a signal to my comrades near me, I would seek to cover myself and see if any of the enemies point me, then I would wait for the signal from my boss and start a shooting without thinking to kill the enemies

A:I would ignore him completely, as part of the gang, I can not kill him and he can not kill me, I would go to my side and continue with my life. easy way.

Thanks for read :)

Ingame name: DrackVip

Username: hamama159

Country of Residence: tunis

Spoken Languages: English, arabe,france

Date of birth: 15.01.1998
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2016

Previous organisations: no

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Companys role in one sentence: this is a criminal organization which main goals are to gain money fast, assasinate imoportant people, make deals with other gangs which all lead to a rise of prestige in San Andreas.

I would say sorry, try to explain to him what happend and if he still moaning I would give him a free arrest.

I would try to discuss the whole sittuation with them and make a fair deal so as to be let go. If nevertheless they capture me I would wit for help from our gang members.

I would try to make peace with him and if we still wouldnt get on I would ignore any escalating situation.
-=(red)I LOVE this gang a lot=- <3 <3 <3

Dear @DarckVip,

Thanks for being patient (not) and for bothering our members in-game to get you inside the gang. Not only that, you also copied an application from one of our applicants. Hereby you're -=(darkred)blacklisted=-, don't bother applying again till we say so.

Yours sincerely,

Swiggity
Sub Leader
The Company

Ingame name: Auto

Username: mongols123

Country of Residence: Israel

Spoken Languages: English,Russian,Hebrew.

Date of birth: 1/10/2001
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: November or December 2014.

Previous organisations: B~B x2, TST x2, VA and The Outfit as i remember.

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Companys role in one sentence: Taking over the world by deals with other organizations.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I'd apologize to what i did and i will try to explain for him all of that wasn't intentionly and go to him and let him arrest me and i'd promise him to not do these thing again.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? i'd start praying to god and relax myself and i would look around any place to hide from the shoots and i will be start calling my gang members to help me out

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I'd won't fight with him or annoy him , i'll have to show respect and will be doing my best to avoid get in arguements and fights with him , and i'll be slowily trying to build a friendship with him and forget our past.
omw