Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

Ingame name : 203|pepegon
Username : mercurian8
Country of Residence and Nationality:romanian/romania
Spoken Languages: romanian romania
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:4 years and returned in past 2 mounths
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:I was in ice 4 years ago and when i come back i finde they are closed
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Yes the DocPizza convinced me

^[text alternatif]
^[ APPLICATION RESULTS ]

Dear applicants,

Hereby, we present to you the application results of the 4th of September, 2020.

@Bumers, you have shown a decent amount of activity in-game and have been actively hanging with our members as well. It is really nice to see that an applicant takes initiative to do activities with our members by himself. Good job, you are ~[pending]~(yellow), please find a tester in-game.

@Tuned, we have discussed what we expect from you, and we are certain that you know what to do. For now, you will be ~[under review]~(gray).

@Darklimo, you have not been active enough to judge you properly. However, two days of not being active is not a good sign from our side. Therefore, we have decided that you are ~[denied]~(red). Feel free to reapply in a week from now and during that time we want to see you more active and joining our activities.

@mercurian8, good effort from your side so far. Actively hanging with our members and a player who used to play SAES a lot and returned from inactivity. We would like to see you hang for a few more days before we make our final decision. You are ~[under review]~(gray).

~[If you want to know who our testers are. See which Coordinator, High Council member, or Director has the 'Tester' tag on our Discord channel, or ask one of our members in-game.
If you were denied, do not get your hopes down, you can still improve yourself!]~(red)

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Chairman of The Company

Ingame name : Pmannen
Username : Scazii
Country of Residence and Nationality: Sweden
Spoken Languages: Swedish
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: about 3 years ago, went back 3 months ago
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: Rebels mc, they was inactive so i left. Underground Empire assosiete, i left
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Thc viktor convinced me to join.

Ingame name : The_Quackhead
Username : wantsomequack
Country of Residence and Nationality: USA
Spoken Languages: English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: ~2011-12 (Time is real fuzzy)
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: None
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Oleg

Ingame name : Kappa
Username : nitroo
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia
Spoken Languages: English, Arabic,
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Idk it was back in 2k16 i guess
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I have been into the first & second generation of Hell Soldiers and Zebras i left first Gen of HS because it was deleted than joined Z for 3 years i was Nobility there i left Z after some Argue with HQs and when i heard 2nd Gen of HS was made i looked forward joining. It wasn't like i expected i didn't knew anyone there except kockata it didn't feel like home and this pleb hRL have been trying to get me down here so here i am
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: I know hRL & Teddy for a long time, but hRL has been my motivation to join The Company.

^[text alternatif]
^[ APPLICATION RESULTS ]

Dear applicants,

Hereby, we present to you the application results of the 7th of September, 2020.

@Bumers, you have successfully passed your test. Congratulations, you are ~[accepted]~(lime)!

@Tuned, as mentioned before, you will be ~[under review]~(gray) for a longer period so that an agreement can be made within our High Council and Board of Directors about your final verdict.

@mercurian8, you have been hanging actively for several days now and shown great effort in joining our organisation's activities. Our members have a positive opinion about you as well, which is great to see. Therefore, you are ~[pending]~(yellow). Find a tester in-game for your final test. Make sure to read all the rules and our forum topic before you ask for your test!

@Scazii, so far, you have shown decent activity with our members. However, we do still need some time to have a final verdict ready for you. You are ~[under review]~(gray). Make sure to stay active in the next days before we give the final answer.

@the_quackhead, same as for Scazii, make sure to be active in the next few days for us to reach our final verdict. You are also ~[under review]~(gray). Keep up the effort and make sure to hang with our members + join organisation's activities on a daily basis.

@Kappa, an experienced player with a few friends within our organisation. We always like to welcome friends of our members in The Company. You are ~[pending]~(yellow). Please contact a tester in-game. Make sure to read the rules and our forum topic before you contact a tester.

~[If you want to know who our testers are. See which Coordinator, High Council member, or Director has the 'Tester' tag on our Discord channel, or ask one of our members in-game.
If you were denied, do not get your hopes down, you can still improve yourself!]~(red)

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Chairman of The Company

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame name: M9co
Username: ilya60601
Country of Residence and Nationality: Russian
Spoken Languages: Russian, English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Somewhere beginning 2017
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
Organization Z: leave.I wanted to play as a COP

F.B.I: leave. I'm tired
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?- KARIM and Tema

Ingame name: KRR
Username: catalin002
Country of Residence and Nationality: Romanian
Spoken Languages: romanian, English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2015
Outfit: leave. I want to play this game for fun with my friends, but it wasn't fun there .
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?- Adistar ,Poodlyz, Adway

Ingame name: Zuzeh
Username: Zuzeh
Country of Residence and Nationality: Romanian
Spoken Languages: Romanian, English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2019
Outfit: I left. I want to play this game for fun with my friends and after they left, I could no longer fit into that gang.
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?- Adistar, Poodlyz, Adway, Blue

Ingame name: Calvin
Username: calvin00
Country of Residence and Nationality: Algerian.
Spoken Languages: English,Arabic.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 1month ago.

CDC: i got free invite , bcz they want to help them, i left bcz its inactive gang.

Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?- @Poodlyz

Ingame name: 203|IlyasS
Username: ilyass99
Country of Residence and Nationality: morocco
Spoken Languages: arabic,english,frensh
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 11 month
Navm : i left because they d ont respect navm members
inkas : left because i want go nwa and i get inkas by free invite / safp : i left i want go life crim / ice : left because ice dead / NwA : kicked because i had problem with the hq
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?- Leonard / scofield

Dear @ilyasSs and @calvin,

Maybe if you two were actually loyal, you wouldn't have applied for us in the first place. You two seem to hop organisations faster than a bunny hops through a field. Well, we from The Company can assure you one thing. You two will never join us. Good luck wherever you want to go.

And as a side note, deleting your application doesn't give you better chances in another organisation, they will still see that you posted here anyway. But I guess that comes with your insecurities and unloyalty.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Chairman of The Company

Ingame name: 203|netireliss
Username:Fsf21
Country of Residence and Nationality:Riga, Latvia
Spoken Languages:English, Latvian
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:2019
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: Rogue, It sadly died.
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: @Manny

• 4 weeks later...

Ingame name: FreshCoffee
Username: Potato5
Country of Residence and Nationality: Marocco , Tetouan
Spoken Languages: English , Arabic bit of germany and french
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: i dont know anymore
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: UE: kicked I parked kill and pinked 2 of the gang cars , Rogue21: kicked for fighting in chat , FBI: I was trying to arrest a player but he was far from me so i sniped him
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: scofgirl

inGame name: ~[203|Vanced]~(red)
Username: mhiritunise
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunis
Spoken Languages: Arabic/English/French
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2017+-
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I Join The Ballas For 1 Day got kicked , I dont Know Who Kicked Me Because 3 Member Can Kicked I dont Know The reason
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Yes,[Thc]DarkSider

alt text

• ~[In game name:Sohayb]~(gray)

• ~[Username: zouka04]~(gray)

• ~[Country of Residence and Nationality:]~(gray)

• ~[Spoken Languages: English -Arabic And Frensh.]~(gray)

• ~[Age: 17]~(gray)

• ~[Date of the beginning of your SAES career:]~(gray) 2018

• ~[Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:]~(gray)

ETF:Closed
SAFP:i left because i want to join FBI with my friends.
FBI: i left Bcz i'm bored for copside and i decided to play as Crim better.

• ~[ Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?]~(gray): Yes @yamach20 told me.

Ingame name: 203|Lionardo
Username: Lionardo
Country of Residence and Nationality: Egypt, UAE
Spoken Languages: English, Arabic
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2 months
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: None
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Manny

^[alt text]

On the behalf of The Company, I'm here to answer the applications today;

@Vanced & @netirelis22 Thank you for your interest in The Company. Having reviewed your application we regret to inform you that you are ~[denied]~(red). Efforts have shown in-game is not enough to make you one of us. You can apply again in 2 weeks if you are still interested, good luck!

@FreshCoffee Our members have a positive opinion about you, we had reviewed your application we are currently declaring you ~[pending]~(orange). You've earned a chance to have a chat with our testers, your tests will be held by Strong & Docpizza, find any of them in-game. Before asking for the tests, make sure you are ready to have your tests.

@sohaybX & @Lionardo, get to know our members. Spend your free time hanging with them and you might get a chance to have a chat with testers. Until then, you both ~[under review]~(navy).

~[If you want to know who our testers are. See which Coordinator, High Council member, or Director has the 'Tester' tag on our Discord channel, or ask one of our members in-game.]~(red)

Blue,
Coordinator of The Company.

• Ingame name: KOJJA

• Username: KOJJA

• Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunis,Tunisia

• Spoken Languages: Arabic ,English ,french

• Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I'm playing since two weeks

• Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: N/A

• Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Strong/Cold/Lightside/Briwlaman

alt text
Ingame name: Vynee

Username: MotazAttia

Country of Residence and Nationality: Sousse, Tunisia

Spoken Languages: Arabic, English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 8 Month ago
Previous organizations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
P~B: Dead
NavM/X: I left I can explain in-game

Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Cold/Lightside/Briwlaman/DocPizza/Griffin.

Ingame name: Derrick

Username: Fehd46

Country of Residence and Nationality: Bizerte, Tunisia

Spoken Languages: Arabic, English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2013
Previous organizations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
CripZ HQ in 2015 they removed it
VA HQ : Died
LMN / OC / MG / MMC : Died
I FORGET OTHERS sorry xD

Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Strong/Kojja/Adistar/Viktor and more.

ig name: vlad
username : naderEA
Country of Residence: tunisia
Spoken Languages: English, arabic ,fransh
Date of birth: 03.07.2003
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2017
Previous organisations: b-b in the old acc
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: yup . my bro leonard :3