Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

text alternatif

^[ APPLICATION RESULTS ]

Hello everyone,

@Gohan, you have one more week to show yourself worthy. Good luck! Do not hesitate to ask in-game AND on discord

@Abdou, good effort shown in-game but after several discussions within The Company, we concluded that you do not fit our standards. However we believe that you can still improve a lot, do not be demotivated! ~[Denied]~(red)

@Drasko, poor application, most of your answers do not match our expectations, you have 24hours to fix it or you will be denied, take your time to rewrite your whole application. Nevertheless a good effort shown in game, keep it up! ~[Under Review]~(silver).

@VeX, old brother, good to see you back, already invited. ~[Accepted]~(lime)

That's it for the results.

Do not feel demotivated if you were denied. See it as a challenge to become better!

Yours sincerely,

Poodlyz
High Council of The Company

alt text
Ingame name: DeZzy
Username: boubi
Country of Residence and Nationality:Algerian
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:2017
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
ICE:I left ICE becuase inactive squad
Rebels MC: I left rebel MC becuase inactive gang too
CDC: I got kicked
TST: Dead
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hello,My real name is mohamed iam 17 years old , iam algerian i live in small country (Fkirina) i live in a big family and i like my friends in my country becuase they who halped me to join this game,i start playing this game since 2017 and my brother was playing before me and now he left this game becuase he have a big work in police team since when i start play this game i dont know anything about it but now i can say im good for somethings but bad for somethings too and my in-game name is DeZzy i like this name so much that's why i used it and i have a lot of my friends in ThC and i like ThC gang becuase active gang and very good and skilled ect.. and i like play vidoe games like Pubg ,and about gang i can help in activity and i can post in media archive so much ,but in game im best in driving ,shooting,killing .. and i have a bad thing is ~[LAG]~(red),

@Drasko said in The Company:

ngame name: 203|Drasko
Username:Drasko
Country of Residence and Nationality: I am from Serbia
Spoken Languages: 8/10
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 6 monts ago
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: PP : left because of problem with leader, we are good now
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hello,I am Drasko. I play in SAES 6 monts ago,I am active player. Im mature enouth for gang
i want to become a gang member cause i have many people from my country in thc.Im still new but i have learned all rules and i wish to become one of thc mebers

@Drasko

You were asked to edit and fix your application within 24 hours which you did not do. Honestly, the application is trash. Full of spelling mistakes and it clearly says 150 to 200 words, yet you think that 52 is enough. You are ~[denied]~(red). If you are still interested and capable of writing a proper application that you did not write in 2 minutes and 23 seconds, you may do so in 2 weeks from today.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Director and Recruitment & Application Manager of The Company

@DeZzy1

Count your words. Less than 150, not even close to 200. Also, we asked you for reasons why you are kicked, so fix the reason why you were kicked from CDC, fix all the spelling mistakes, and a dot or comma does not need a space after a word, that is kind of the point of why they exist. You have 24 hours to fix your application.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Director and Recruitment & Application Manager of The Company

Ingame name: cold
Username: goni1895
Country of Residence and Nationality:
Tunisia
Spoken Languages: Arabic, French and English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:I'm playing SAES since 2019
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:I was Thc and i got kicked because of mistake my brother did .
write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
hi my name is yassine from bizerte. Im 17 years old. I want to talk about my gaming career. I m playing csgo, league of legends , pubg lite and valorant. I love shooter games. I was a member in Thc but my brother killed a person . I took the punihment. After that i went inactive because my bad pc was beark. Now im back and i promise to respect the rules. I m not currently in any group because i would like to dedicted all my playing time to my gang.I want to jion Thc because its an active gang ans well respected also its has some professionl members and i want to learn more from them i m a good person and friendly. And i know Docpizza, Lightside, Briwla man and Strong in real life. they can help me very well. Im a loyal player to my gang. I hope to enjoy Thc once again
Thank you

text alternatif
^[ APPLICATION RESULTS ]

Hello everyone,

@Gohan, even though we removed your first deny and gave you another chance, you still did not show up. We know that you might have been busy in this period but we can not take someone that we never saw. Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks. ~[Denied.]~(red)

@Drasko, as it has been said 4days ago, you did not do a serious work on your application, therefore you are ~[denied]~(red,red). Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks (29/06/2020).

@DeZzy1, you showed a great willingness to join the gang, there are some great efforts shown in game as well but we still need some time to decide. Keep it up!
Edit: few minutes after the results you have been adminjailed, yet I am still curious about you, you can re-apply in 1 week. ~[Denied]~(red)

@Col123, old member, happy to see you back and motivated! Already invited. ~[Accepted]~(lime)

Do not feel demotivated if you were denied. See it as a challenge to become better!

Yours sincerely,

Poodlyz

alt text
Ingame name: 203|Anwar
Username: horir
Country of Residence and Nationality: Im from.Algeria
Spoken Languages: Arabic/French/English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I joined SAES:RPG community since 2020

FBI: The reason I left her is because I decreased her activity, and I honestly never like her preachers
Rebels_Mc: The reason I left her.her activity decreased
Los_INKAS: Kicked.
ICE: The reason I leave her, they have problems together, all of her members
LE: The reason I left her, her activity decreased
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 170 to 200 words: Hi , my name is anwar , I live in Algeria , exactly in the capital , my hobbie is playing vediogames on my computer , I have many games like PUBG Mobil , MTA , I joined SAES :RPG since 2020 , I want to join ThC cuz its an active gang and well respected also it has some professional members and I want to learn more from them Im a good person and friendly one. if Ill join The-Company, Ill try to help everyone as much as I can , i can help ThC to grow up with activities etc... i'm a helpfull , respectfull , loyality

Ingame name: Mateus
Username: Mateus9540
Country of Residence and Nationality: Im from Croatia and i live in Croatia.
Spoken Languages: Engilsh, Croatian and other Balkan languages
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Ive been started before many years, im old player. 2015
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: Overdose Crime-Leader decied to close it.
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
Hey there, Im Mateo.
My nickname is Mateus and my friends in real life calling me with this nickname.
Im 15 years old but my beahavour is not childish.
Ive been borned 12th April 2005.
I live in Croatia and i can speak many Balkan languages.
I have cousin in The Company and this is reason why im writing this application.
We are best friends in real life and he is @VeX .
We know each other sinice we are 2 years old.
Also i like The Company because there is a many Balkan people.
I was in one gang allied with The Company, Overdose Crime and i joined it because VeX told me it is better to join lvl4 gang cause i should show loyality and now im back on SAES.RPG.
Ive been created new account cause i forgot my main account Mateus95 password and can not reset password.
Thanks for reading and i hope you gonna accept me <3

Our application format has been adjusted and simplified. We will now be paying more attention to you in-game, instead of through forums. Please use this format now:

Ingame name:
Username:
Spoken Languages:
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?:

@Mateus - Pending. Find a Poodlyz or DocPizza ingame for a test.
@Anwar-X - Denied. Looking at your English, we're afraid we may run into misunderstandings with you, if you were to be a part of the gang

Ingame name: <Majd>
Username: majdsodeh
Country of Residence and Nationality: Palestine/Palestinian
Spoken Languages: English/Arabic
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: June 26 2020
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: No previous organizations
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: DocPizza and Adistar

Ingame name: MalhY-_-
Username: malhym16
Country of Residence and Nationality: Palestine/Palestinian
Spoken Languages: Arabic/little english
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: June 24 2020
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: No previous organizations
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: DocPizza and Adistar

Ingame name: 203|Stix
Username: polfox
Country of Residence and Nationality: Latvia, Latvian
Spoken Languages: English, Latvian, a bit of Russian.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2018 smth
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: S.G the reason why i left is because there wasn't any activity.
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Yes, my old pal Adistar.

Ingame name:203|AndreaS
Username:sousou03
Country of Residence and Nationality:Algeria , Algerian
Spoken Languages:English / Arabic / Frensh
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 21 January 2020

• CDC: i left it because its inactive gang

• CDS: same as CDC

• ROGUE: i left because it was inactive

• Gen.X: kicked

• CripZ: i left bcz I am not comfortable with Them so i decided to leave it

Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?:DeZzy & Adistar

Username: Clolby
Country of Residence and Nationality: Canada
Spoken Languages: English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 06/30/2020
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: none
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Oleg

Ingame name: 203|Vilex

Username: vilex

Country of Residence and Nationality: Russia,Russian

Spoken Languages: Russia,English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2019 july

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I was not part of any organization, and thc will be my first gang

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:

Hi, my name is Andrew but in the game my nickname VIlex. I live in Russia. Its one I coined spontaneously, simply game in Warface. I really liked your band is the fact that she reminds me one group from the film. The server brought me my friends who are already members of official gangs. After I registered on the server I began to actively play and earn money. Then I couldn't play because I'm in high school and I want to go to College. But now I am ready to actively gain momentum in the game and ready to develop in your team.I love to play for criminals, I can participate on BR, Turf and RP. I do not know English well, often use the services of an interpreter and speak with a delay. Please don't scold me severely. I have a facebook page. I used to play SAMP on Role Play servers and I loved participating in the Map. It's certainly not all about me but I hope this will be enough to get you accepted me into the gang. I was invited to join the Tema gang.

@Vilex Hi bratan. I see you used the old application format. The new format is the following:

Ingame name:
Username:
Spoken Languages:
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?:

It is way more simplified now. We will definitely take your effort on the old application into account though.

Ingame name: Gati
Username: 7ala3adiya123
Country of Residence and Nationality: Im from tunisia , im tunisian
Spoken Languages: Arabic/French/English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I joined SAES:RPG community since 2019
Clandestine-Mob : I left cuz I didnt find my self there
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hi , my name is Gati , I live in tunisia , exactly in the capital , my hobbie is playing vediogames on my computer , I have many games like Brawlhalla , CS.GO , MTA , I joined SAES :RPG since 2018 , Im old player in the server , I have experience in it which I gained from my past experiences , I want to join ThC cuz its an active gang and well respected also it has some professional members and I want to learn more from them Im a good person and friendly one. if Ill join The-Company, Ill try to help everyone as much as I can ,)

text alternatif
^[ APPLICATION RESULTS ]

Hello everyone,
@AndreaS, great feedbacks from our members but according to your past months, we are unsure about your loyalty to the Company, we made the decision to let you hang a little longer, we hope that you will keep your words and stay motivated throughout this period. ~[Under-Review]~(silver)

@Clolby, good impression on our members, but we would like to see you more in game. Keep it up! ~[Under-Review]~(silver)

@Vilex Same as Clolby, some of our members have a positive opinion about you but we want to see your more in game as well. Also we appreciate that you took the time to fulfil the old application format instead of the new one (is it voluntary?). Keep it up! ~[Under-Review]~(silver)

@Gati, old member but kicked due to some problems. Firstly, you did not take the time to see that we changed our application format. Secondly, your application is a copy paste of your previous application, which proves that you have not fully invested yourself in your work. Constantly updating your SAES career in your applications is a must. Therefore, consider yourself ~[denied]~(red). Feel free to re-apply in 2weeks, during this time, think of what you did wrong on this application and fix it. Good luck!

Yours sincerely,

Poodlyz

alt text
Ingame name: 203|Keo
Username: joseph9
Spoken Languages: German english a bit arabic a bit Spain
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: since 2months ago.
CDC X 2times- i left due inactivity second time i got kicked for kicking cripz member from our discord
UE- i got kicked for instuling high ranked member
M- i left i had problem with a member
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: Yes @Filex

alt text
Ingame name: Nico
Username: thenew123
Country of Residence and Nationality: Argentina
Spoken Languages: Spanish / English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: i playing SAES since 2016

CDS (Died): I left when he first died under the mandate of Audi and Escobar

PB (Died): I left PB because I had some problems with Arma, I honestly think that the HQ did not work

BloodZ (Died): I left when it was all over, basically I was with them until they died

Undisputed Command: I prefer to explain my reasons privately

Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: About 2 weeks ago my friend Asexyno spoke to me about you, I really liked the truth and today speaking with one of his members (I don't remember the name) I decided to apply

alt text
Ingame name: Fasito
Username: Chinguitocorto
Country of Residence and Nationality: Argentina
Spoken Languages: Spanish and English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I started playing SAES between 4 to 5 months, currently I have 640 hours approximately.
CDS(died): The gang died from a mistake in the administration of the leaders, I reached the HQ range and was accompanying until the last situation.
Undisputed Command: The "Jefe" kicked me because I killed him. It all started when he was in a war and he killed me for no reason, I killed him in revenge and he kicked me. The truth seemed very immature to me because we were joking.

Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: I was invited by a ThC member named Niko.Mcqueen, I do not remember his name well, he had the flag of Great Britain and is a member of CLO.

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLY!! REGARDS :D

Ingame name: 203|Phoenix
Username: maksim120
Country of Residence and Nationality: Russia, Russian
Spoken Languages: Russian, English (8/10)
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: since 2016
I haven't been in any organizations before. One time i wanted to join the ICE, but decided that police is not my profession.
Has anyone in The Company convinced you to join us? If yes, who?: It was Tema. Tema told me to change my nickname to 203|Phoenix. Then i played with Asexyno and Kaanylmz39. They told me a lot about the organization tested my playing skills (shooting, driving). You can ask them about me. Also I take part in clan war like assitant. You can ask them about me. I want to be part of The Company.