The Company

The Company

Ingame name: 203|FLAVOUR
Username: FLAVOUR6969
Country of residence and nationality:England/Latvia
Spoken languages: Latvian / English
Start date of your career in SAES: Started to play here and there from 2016
Previous organizations and the reason for your departure or expulsion: N/A
Write an introduction about yourself, personally and personally, your game contains 150 to 200 words:I am an intelligent guy, I like to play football and i am going to play for a good team in the upcoming months hopefully and i also like to play games ofc such as MTA, Rust ,RainbowSixSiege and RocketLeague. I am committed to whatever i am doing and will overcome any barriers that come my way. I am an 18 year old guy who just finished college and is just relaxing right now because of corona and i am willing to play MTA for as long as possible because it is a recent game that i have got back into playing as other games are not as fun as this one.I have also played football for two semi pro clubs called: FarnBorough and Basing stoke but they were not as good as i expected so i left and now i am i free agent lol. I am also a Hampshire table tennis champion of 2014/2015 which i won whilst i was at school in year 8/9 and i also played in national cups which i came runners up which is second place.I recently had to quit my part time job as lock down has started as people are not ordering food online so i cannot deliver and get paid so i am right not unemployed and at home playing games which i play with my friends most of the time such as rainbow six and rust which is fun normally when you have more friends playing with you.

Ingame name: 203|ka0z
Username: ka0z
Country of Residence and Nationality: Bulgaria - Bulgarian
Spoken Languages: English - Bulgarian
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2018 - 2019
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: ~[Immigation and Customs Enforcements]~(#0065e9,#0065e9) | ~[CLOSED]~(red)
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:

I am Jordan and I live in Bulgaria where I was born. I live in the capital of Bulgaria with my family. In my spare time before quarantine, I went out with friends and met my girlfriend. During quarantine, I spend all day on my computer or go out for a walk for 1 2 hours. I am honest, good, and active, which I can offer to the gang. I dare to say that I do not give up easily and do it to the end. I'm 18 years old, studying in grade 11. When I started in SAES I was a criminal and I was playing as a noob and nobody knew me and money was the most important thing on the server for me. I have 2 adminjails from 2019 end for revenge dm and 1 2 mute but since then I have not had punishments. As most know me in saes I was an ICE HQ, but after they closed it I was no longer. I decided to go to Crime Life because the police don't see her without ICE, and I can't go to another squad.
P.S If there a mistakes i will fix it.

Ingame name:hunter
Username:kingkush
Country of Residence and Nationality:st.kitts and nevis
Spoken Languages: english
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:2015
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:ICE reason why i left complicated but still all love with ICE we on good grounds
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: well i play football professionaly race cars on the dragstrip on the weekends when i have time.
ingame - well i started out as a crim doing srs and other stuff alone. Meet one of my best friend Jones he was with thc back then in the early days so I started to hang out with thc but I did not join cause I always wanted how the cops move in the streets. So I decided to join ice at that time Sam and James was searching for players I was the first one to join ice. I also help them find more players for the team. We was a family on game from the start we was hated by many cops groups cause of it well everyone know James from the start already had our own cop cars and so forth. When I was in ice I always try to recruit new decent players to ice who new to saes ONCE they spend decent amount time time on the game. It had it up and downs when I was I doing it but half of them move on into crim gang also Police alot of them turn around back talking ICE but they forget we was the same one accept them while no other group would not accept in there early career. Well many said ice won't make it to 5 but we did cause of hard work. Since we hit the 5 level think my time to move on go back to the company also wish my long time friend Mr. Jones was here who bring me around yall still active but he not, life.

^[alt text]

^[New Promotional Video]

^[https://youtu.be/y0t6IYyTTXQ]

^[We would like to present to you our new promotional video! Thanks to @San-Andreas-Studios for making this incredibly great video, in particular @GanJa and @Sanfara.]

@Thing said in The Company:
^[New Promotional Video]

^[https://youtu.be/y0t6IYyTTXQ]

^[We would like to present to you our new promotional video! Thanks to @San-Andreas-Studios for making this incredibly great video, in particular @GanJa and @Sanfara.]

Please pause the video at 2:33, the rest is a bug not part of the video and we're still investigating why it happened.

alt text
Ingame name:
Username: far123
Country of Residence and Nationality: Im from tunisia , im tunisian
Spoken Languages: Arabic/French/English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I joined SAES:RPG community since 2019
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
Clandestine-Mob : I left cuz I didnt find my self there
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hi , my name is FarVio , I live in tunisia , exactly in the capital , my hobbie is playing vediogames on my computer , I have many games like Brawlhalla , CS.GO , MTA , I joined SAES :RPG since 2018 , Im old player in the server , I have experience in it which I gained from my past experiences , I want to join ThC cuz its an active gang and well respected also it has some professional members and I want to learn more from them Im a good person and friendly one. if Ill join The-Company, Ill try to help everyone as much as I can ,

^[alt text]
^[APPLICATION RESULTS]

Dear applicants,

Hereby the application results from the last few days.

@PolFox, you have made a good first impression with the members. Therefore, you are ~[Pending]~(yellow). Find me in-game for your test.

@Norbeeh, as an old school player and friend of our organisation, you have been ~[Accepted]~(lime) and invited. Congratulations and welcome.

@Alien, just as StiX, you have made a great first impression with our members. Your efforts from the last two weeks were very good and therefore we have decided that you are ~[Pending]~(yellow).

@FLAVOUR, since you are new to the server, we still want to see a little bit more of you before we are able to make a decision. Keep actively hanging with us as you are doing now and we will come with a final answer soon. You are ~[Under Review]~(gray).

@ka0z, so far, you have been hanging a lot with us. We still want to get to know you better and see a bit more of you before we can make our final decision. You are ~[Under Review]~(gray).

@Hunter-666, the application states that the introduction for your application needs to have 150 to 200 words. Yours is too short. Normally we would deny you for this, but since we know you, you have 24 hours to fix it. You are ~[Under Review]~(gray).

That is all for now with the results. Do not feel demotivated if you were denied. See it as a challenge to become better!

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Director and Recruitment & Application Manager of The Company

Ingame name: Vin
Username: esperanza
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia
Spoken Languages: Arabic , english and french
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: i knew SAES few years ago but i wasn't that active player . However , i could say that my career is starting now
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: none
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Well , my name is nassim , i'm 22 years old , i'm from tunisia and i'm studying computer science engineering .
My favortie hobbies are workout and playing video games such as csgo , rocket league , the division ... and GTA for sure .
Speaking more about my career as an MTA SA player now , the first time i started playing it was about 6 years ago , and i played it for almost 4 years in another server named WSS ( it's dead ) .
At first , i started playing as a normal criminal trying to get used to the gameplay and learning the rules, then i tried to join an officiel gang to improve my skills and my knowledges about the game that's why i joined a gang named v for vendetta !
Few weeks later , Nomads motorcycle club got my attention and become my dream gang so i decided to start hanging out with them and posted an apply after leaving my gang for sure !
And HELL yeah ! i joined Nomads MC and as i was so active and prooving my self by improving my skills ( not only my playing skills but also my english ) and step by step i started leveling up until i became the sub president .
At that point , our president become inactive , also our vice president started to become more and more inactive through the days and i turned to be like the official president of the gang , i was the one who took care about it and kept it alive ! not only alive , but the most active gang there , and i believe we were the most skilled ones , we were training togather improving our shooting skills especially with sniper ( headshots ) ! I was always helping , defending the members and teaching them more skills !
I/we never letted another gang turfing as without defending and fighting back even if they was more numbred of us .
All that , made me one of the most active players in that server , and the player with the most number of kills .
To finish, i want to say that i'm pretty sure , there are alot of players here who knows who i am which is the case for your HQs and some other members and here are two videos to see more about my skills
Sniper skills : https://youtu.be/1J0ewrL5m10
Shooting & tactic skills ( check that kill at 1.05 xD ) : https://youtu.be/-BZUU-FnPyY

Ingame name: Temperr
Username: IAmTemperr
Country of Residence and Nationality: Bulgaria
Spoken Languages: English, Bulgarian and part Russian
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 13.04.2020
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: N/A
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Martin, I do IT, design and play games. I've been around mta/samp since 2010. Ex WSS/SGN staff, had my own gang/squad/group, you name it. Been there, done that.

Ingame name: ViperZ
Username: newviperz
Country of Residence and Nationality: The Netherlands
Spoken Languages: Dutch, English and German.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Haven't played saes continuously, Have been logging on and off through the years. I do know most of you from WSS and probably remember me aswell.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: None, I haven't been in any group whatsoever on SAES.
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
So my name is Lars and I live in the Netherlands. I'm in school learning for Security guard.
I have been playing MTA for quite some years now and been really active. I quit for a couple of months and checked in once in a while which one of you guys may remember but it feels good to have a chance and get back to the family.

^[alt text]
^[APPLICATION RESULTS]

Dear applicants,

Hereby the application results from the last few days.

@PolFox, a few days after your ~[Pending]~(yellow) result, we still have not seen you in-game asking for your test. You have two days or your application will automatically be ~[Denied]~(red).

@FLAVOUR, good effort in the last few weeks. You have made a good impression on our members. Find one of our testers in-game. ~[Pending]~(yellow).

@Hunter-666, just as FLAVOUR, we have seen good efforts from your side. You are an old member returning and we think that you will once again fit well in our organisation. Find a tester in-game for your test. ~[Pending]~(yellow).

@Vin & @Temperr, both old-school players with a lot of respect within our organisation. Both of you are ~[Accepted]~(lime).

@BaRy, it is too soon to already have an answer ready for you. Keep up your efforts in-game and your final answer will come. ~[Under Review]~(gray).

@ItsViperZ, too soon to answer yet. We want to see more in-game effort from you though. Being active is an important factor in joining our organisation. ~[Under Review]~(gray).

That is all for now with the results. Do not feel demotivated if you were denied. See it as a challenge to become better!
~[If you want to know who our testers are. See which Coordinator, High Council member, or Director has the 'Tester' tag on our Discord channel, or ask one of our members in-game.]~(red)

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Director and Recruitment & Application Manager of The Company

Ingame name:Eclipse27
Username:Eclipse27
Country of Residence and Nationality: Romania , Romanian
Spoken Languages: Romanian, English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I have played a long time ago but than moved to another server , but in short i don't have a SAES carrer
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I haven't been in any organisation on SAES

Hi , my name is Alex and I'm from Romania , I'm proud to be an engineering student , now I won't bore you with my life but if you are interested in finding out more please feel free to contact me .

My ingame carrer started a few years ago on a server called WSS where i took part in many Gangs/Groups . Mostly I played as a criminal couse it suited my skills , even tho i was never the best I was good in combat which led me to join many powerful Gangs like Nomad MC , Generation X , IRA , and even my own . After the server closed a few years ago I moved to SAES , but as time moved on i quit playing MTA and started focusing on other things .
Now i'm back and i would like a fresh start on this server , I even see old names and old Friends still playing which brings me joy and some really old memories .

Now I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application , if you have any further questions please feel free to ask pe on Discord or ingame . :)

alt text
^[APPLICATION RESULTS]

Hello everyone,

@ItsViperZ - Been a while mate. Nice to see you again. Application is decent, so is your effort in-game. However, it would be a good idea to be more patient in the future. Pending, find a tester in-game

@Eclipse27 - Another guy from WSS! Never got to know you there unfortunately, but from what I have seen and heard so far, you seem to be a very nice dude, dedicated to turfing. Love having warriors in the gang! Pending, find a tester in-game.

@BaRy - Unfortunately you did not meet our expectations. Denied, you may reapply in two weeks if desired

If you want to know who our testers are. See which Coordinator, High Council member, or Director has the 'Tester' tag on our Discord channel, or ask one of our members in-game.

Ingame name: Khal1kulov
Username: Bekzod
Country of Residence and Nationality: Uzbek
Spoken Languages: uzbek, russian and english
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: since 2019
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: C : kicked from C. Because i broke rule without didnt know rules.
My name is Bekzod. I live in Uzbekistan. Im 20 years old. My english not so good but im learning. Im working at college as manager. I like playing video games. Im playing SAES server for six month. Cool server than other servers. Firstly was playing join to unofficial gang Narcos then gang was closed. And join C. Its so good gang. All is my friends in C. They like one family. C family. They accepted me in gang family. But I made a mistake. I broke rule without didnt know. But now i know rules. I was already interested in your gang. I hope you will accept me. I promise to be more online. and I will help you.

Ingame name: Spon
Username: ahmed
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia/Tunisian
Spoken Languages: Arabic , French , English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Like 5 months ago
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I was a member in CDC but I left because the gang was going through a rough path after getting many demotions and no real effort put in to fix things. So I left looking for a new experience in a better gang .
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: My name is Spon I have been playing for a while now on this server and I made a lot of good times and good friends on it. I think I am quite experienced and reasonable when it comes to saes. 5 months are not a lot but I know my rules well and will follow them no matter what. I'm also calm and peaceful so you wont find me fighting in the mainchat. as I said I'm looking for a new experience and I chose ThC because its one of the more active and old gangs out there and hopefully I will contribute to the activity by being a loyal and active member that will attend major events and activities. I also really enjoy RPing so I get to act like anyone I want to be in real life. and I like to have that realistic touch to my RPs. I'm not currently in any group because I would like to dedicate all my playing time to my gang but I may join a group later.

text alternatif
^[ APPLICATION RESULTS ]
Hello everyone,

@Bekzod, good effort shown in-game. You have made a good impression on our members. Contact one of our testers in-game for your test. ~[Pending]~(orange)

@ahmedajili, same as Bekzod, good effort shown before and after your application. Therefore, we think you also deserve to pass your test. Find a tester in-game for your test. ~[Pending]~(orange)

If you want to know who our testers are. See which Coordinator, High Council member, or Director has the 'Tester' tag on our Discord channel, or ask one of our members in-game.

Yours sincerely,

Poodlyz
High Council of The Company

alt text

Ingame name: VANIX
Username: far123
Country of Residence and Nationality: I live in Tunisia, exactly in the capital
Spoken Languages: Arabic/French/English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I joined SAES:RPG community since 2019
~[Clandestine_Mob]~(olive): I left cuz i was bored but i regreted
~[ICE:]~(blue) Cop life was boring
~[PP]~(pink): I left to join an other gang
~[U:]~(maroon)i did a rulebreak but mistake
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hi , my name is VANIX , I live in tunisia , exactly in the capital , my hobbie is playing vedio games on my computer , I have many games like Brawlhalla , CS.GO , MTA ,and Manicraft , I joined SAES :RPG since 2018 , Im old player in the server , I have experience in it which I gained from my past experiences , I want to join ThC cuz its an active gang and well respected also it has some professional members and I want to learn more from them Im a good person and friendly one. if Ill join The-Company, Ill try to help everyone as much as I can , and iam very friendly and have some experience about gangs beacuse i hanged with many gangs and i will be always loyal to this gang and help it to be one of best gangs in the server and I will do my best to maintain the gang's reputation .

Ingame name: Gohan

Username: Gohan1

Country of Residence and Nationality: The Netherlands, Dutch

Spoken Languages: Dutch, English, Turkish, (German a little bit)

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2011

Previous organizations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
-SAFP left: They were too immature and childish
-SAPA left: I did not like the law side anymore, so I wanted to become a criminal

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hey, my name is Musti, and I am 17 years old. I am Turkish, but I live in The Netherlands with my family, which consists of me, my parents, and my older brother. My hobbies are football, running, going to the gym and playing games. I play a lot of games like GTA V, CSGO, Rainbow Six, The Forest, etc. About my personality, I am energetic and like to have fun. I know how I should behave in various situations like I know when to be serious, and also, I know when to joke around and have fun. About myself in-game, in the past, I had lots of issues in-game with staffs because my brother and I had one PC, so we had to multi-account. That's over now as we have permission from multiple staffs to do so. Besides that, I have never been punished since I started over with SAES, and neither do I intend to get punished. I am a loyal player and a trustworthy one. I like to hang around with my friends since they're the ones who make the game way more fun. This was all I wanted to say about myself, thanks for reading.

text alternatif

Result time!

Dear @Gohan, despite a good application, we haven't had a lot of feedback from our members in-game. However, we want to give you a chance to catch up, try to hang more with our members. Good Luck! ~[Under Review]~(silver).

Yours sincerely,

Poodlyz
High Council of The Company

alt text
Ingame name: Abdou
Username: Abdou
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia_Soussa
Spoken Languages: Arabic_French_English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: i start playing SAES:RPG on 2015 i was inactive and i came back to game on 2019 when i back from inactive there rules was changed i got ban for it and when i back i read rules again .
ICE-Immigration & Customs Enforcements : Leave beacuse inactive
Comando da Capital : Leave beacuse it demoted to lvl2
Clandestine Mob : Kicked, i will explain in game
Medellin Cartel : Leave beacuse try to join The_Comany
Cartel De Sinaloa : Leave because none of them speak English and they are inactive thats why i left
Peaky Blinders : Gang Removed
BBMC: Gang died
OverdoseCrime: gang deleted
Organization Zero : Kicked, i will explain in game
TST : i get kicked cause i was inactive
UndergroundEmpire. : Kicked beacuse i got ban
SAFP : Left to change my carrier to crim side
Kicked : Kicked beacuse i got AdminJail
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: My name is Abdou,i'm an 17 year old guy living in Tunisia excatly Sousse. and my interests include cycling, swimming but most importantly, gaming. After being raised in a strict household environment for most of my life, playing GTA and experiencing the freedom it gives you was like a breath of fresh air for me!.After that i begin trying to improve my experience in SAES by joining one of my best gangs called 'Clandestine_Mob'.my biggest weakness is when i go a little too gung-ho playing vs cops

ngame name: 203|Drasko
Username:Drasko
Country of Residence and Nationality: I am from Serbia
Spoken Languages: 8/10
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 6 monts ago
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: PP : left because of problem with leader, we are good now
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hello,I am Drasko. I play in SAES 6 monts ago,I am active player. Im mature enouth for gang
i want to become a gang member cause i have many people from my country in thc.Im still new but i have learned all rules and i wish to become one of thc mebers

Ingame name: VeX
Username: vex12345
Country of Residence and Nationality: Croatia
Spoken Languages: English, German and other balkan languages
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: last seen 2013 on first acc
Wild Angels: Left cause gang started to dyin
The Comapny: Got mad and left
F.B.I : left cause i didnt know cop side is boring like this
PP : I decied to close gang
Medellin Cartel : I left cause nobody was respect me there.
PP: I decied to close gang second time
Hello im VeX.
Im from Croatia and i speak many balkan laguages such Serbain, Bosinan, Montenegro etc.
Cause of bad situation i moved to Germany and now i can speak German language.
Im borned 19th may 2005 and im 15 years old.
My first official gang on SAES was Wild Angels, I decied to apply after long inactivity and got accepted.
After six months in Wild Angels i left and joined ThC.
I have many friend in ThC and i hope i will get answered in shortest time possbile.
Thanks.