Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

@Motazattia said in The Company:

Ingame name: 203|D3ADEYE
Username: MotazAttia
Country of Residence and Nationality: I'm tunisian, living exactly in Hammam Sousse.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I have been playing SAES since 2017 But I'm Back in March 2020.
Previous organizations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
Non
First, I will talk about my self my name is motaz attia, I live on hammam Sousse,
I'm 17 years old I'm the youngest kids on my family my best colors Black And White,
I like playing games especially Shooting Online games, like Player Unknown Battleground And Counter-Strike Global,
Second, Ingame career I started playing SAES: RPG Since first I spawn Civilian to gain money,
But With time, I learned the best way to gain money Is the criminal side,
With time, I Build Relationship with Criminales, But I got banned on After more than sixty-hour
Cuz I was playing In coffee net and u know that's why I got banned by boney fore multi-accounting, in March 2020 I write banned Appeal After two days my appeal accepted
And I'm back again to the server, And now I'm trying to build a nice and good relationship with the company members, to be honest, the company's role play Is good for me to learn and practice more skills In Rp division and I hope the gang can gimme a chance to will be one of the company's family, I hope you Give me a chance to show my skills

PS: I did another apply because I can't edit/delete my previous post for some reason. Sorry

Deadeye,

Let me just get straight to the point. ~[Denied]~(red). You are not even capable of copying our application format. We gave you 12(!) hours to change it to the right format and to fix the spelling and grammar mistakes, which you all ignored. You may reapply in 3 weeks once you learn yourself to do such a simple thing.

Case closed, if I get one single PM from you or hear that you contacted one of our members about this matter, I will put you on the blacklist.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
On behalf of the Board of Directors and the High Council of The Company

Ingame name: 203|SayMon
Username:Antar17
Country of Residence and Nationality: Algerien(
dgalfa exactly).
Spoken Languages: Arabic.English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Well,it was a long time ago,i didn't remeber since when i played,also i was noob player who like to deathmatch&earn money,,but by the time i lern how to play by reading the rules and working with them and now im better than before.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: C/Rebels
C:N/A
Rebel MC: I do left,because of inactive gang,(no br's,no turf's..).

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: My in-game nick is Saymon, I am 16 years old and my strengths are Roleplaying and shooting and my weaknesses are being active on Forums. But for now, let's get back to my good side, will we? So I am a really humorous guy who enjoys playing MTA with a good company such as ThC. I don't have problems following orders, even if they differ from my plans. I also respect everyone equally Some more negative things tho.

@AntaR said in The Company:

Why I am not a good player

Hi bro, refrain from posting here, this topic is made for applications and HQ matters. You can contact one of the HQ team for further information you need, we may help you in private.

You can contact any one of us via this discord: https://discord.gg/SMgKEP

Ingame name: 203|klaw_leonard
Username :muslim1960
Country of Residence and Nationality: im from morocco\moroccan
Spoken Languages: arabic\english\french
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: i guess 2016
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: never been in gang before
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:

my real life name is mouad im 21 years old from morocco city of oujda i have been playing saes for long time i guess i started since 2016 i like to play ruly and have a teammates who can play with and support me i love activities so much espacially the rare ones i always go to SR and BR if i had chance of course and i always like to make jailbreaks cause i like to give the cops some hard times i had been a 203 from long time i applied for couple of times but i got denied sadly but hopefully this time something different happen cause i like to be part of this gang it seems the right fit for me and im already enjoying hanging out with some of ThC members and since ThC do alot of activities its really drag my attention and i really hope to be one of ThC

^[ANNOUNCEMENT]

The Company got really inspired by Teddy's brave past, in which he shut Tuna down with words:

For this reason, we have decided to introduce a second motto that we will be identifying ourselves with: Soon means soon, not right at this very second

That was all for now.

Yours Sincerely,

Adistar
The Company ~ Soon means soon, not right at this very second

@Moley ty for idea bro

Ingame name: chico_malo

Username: ollu123

Country of Residence and Nationality: Estonia

Spoken Languages: English/Estonian

Date of the beginning of your SAES career:I joined saes server in 2015

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
havent been

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hello, im from estonia, i like to play video games, i am 14 years old i will turn 15 in this summer, i am frendly guy. I like to chill with people, i like to do store robberys, i like to grind money, i help people ingame if they need ride or money, i am supportive guy

@chico_malo said in The Company:

Ingame name: chico_malo

Username: ollu123

Spoken Languages: English/Estonian

Date of the beginning of your SAES career:I joined saes server in 2015

havent been

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hello, im from estonia, i like to play video games, i am 14 years old i will turn 15 in this summer, i am frendly guy. I like to chill with people, i like to do store robberys, i like to grind money, i help people ingame if they need ride or money, i am supportive guy

150 to 200 words, not 57. Edit in 24 hours. And fix the spelling mistakes, your app looks like something you made in 2 minutes.

@Capital said in The Company:

Ingame name: 203|Capital

Username: CapitalWE

Country of Residence and Nationality: Bulgaria

Spoken Languages: English/Bulgarian

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I joined saes server in 2017

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I can not remember

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: hello my name is ivailo from Bulgaria i like to play saes during my free time

Hello Capital, I would like to tell you that your application does not meet the requirements of our organisation (see the section about 150 to 200 words, spelling mistakes and grammar). You have 24 hours to create a propper application or it will be automatically denied.

Best regards,

Thing
Director and Recruitment & Application Manager of The Company

Ingame name: KesseTeeb
Username: Gouby
Spoken Languages: Estonian and English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2018
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: n/a
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hey, my name is Kevin. I am 15 years old. I like to play Multi Theft Auto and SAES:RPG. I also like to play other games too. I tried to make a squad here in SAES:RPG but it failed, it was called STP aka Special Trainee Patrol. I was also an applicant for UE aka Underground Empire. I was it for a long time but I went inactive and I did not get accepted. In there I was taught corner shooting and roof shooting with combat shotgun in Ghost Town. I was invited in Peaky Blinders too but I did not accept it because I wanted to join The Company. It looks like a good and fun gang and my friend told me to apply for it too.

^[alt text]

^[APPLICATION RESULTS]

Dear applicants,

Hereby the application results from the last few days.

@the-klaw, decent application and great ingame activity. You have joined us a few days ago now. This '~[accepted]~(lime)' message is for archiving purposes. Once again, congratulations!

@chico_malo, you were asked to change your application which you did not do. Also, we have not seen you in-game anymore. Therefore, that means you are ~[denied]~(red). You may re-apply in one week with a better application if still interested.

@Capital, as already mentioned by our High Council, you are ~[denied]~(red). We are not willing to forget the past and also do not think that you can fix it. It would be wise for you to gain experience elsewhere.

@KesseTeeb, decent application and good in-game activity. Make sure that you keep following the F1 rules because that is very important to join a high-level organisation such as The Company. Since we do not yet have a final answer for your application, it is now ~[under review]~(gray,gray).

That is all for now with the results. Do not feel demotivated if you were denied. See it as a challenge to become better!

Yours sincerely,

Thing

Ingame name: I have known as Trap
Username: Trap01
Country of Residence and Nationality: I am a resident of Tunisian and my nationality is also Gafsa
Spoken Languages: ( French / English / Arabic ).
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2020

:::

• ICE-Immigration & Customs Enforcements: because they went inactive and began to join the players are not ready, and they didn't respect anyone so i decided to be as crim side.

• The Outfit : that was the first experience for me in saes that made me understand how gangs work and i stayed there more then 3 month i helped them in many things so i guess it's time to start my carrier.

:::

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hello, My name is Nassim known as Trap in game I am 19 years old. I'm Tunisian , I study in the high school . I live with my parents. I have 2 brothers. They are students too. On my free time, i play video games i predominately play multi theft auto because it is the Catholic that im attached to more than any other game, I'm a regular player ! I play for now only 3-4 hours as an average by day and about 8 hours in the week-end !. My hobby is playing football. During leisure I read novels , story books an watch T.V.

Ingame name:203|Vynee
Username: MotazAttia
Country of residence and nationality: I am from Tunisia, exactly in Hammam Sousse
Spoken languages: Arabic / English.
Start date of your career in SAES: I have been playing SAES since 2017 But I'm Back in March 2020
Previous organizations and the reason for your departure or expulsion: N/A
Write an introduction about yourself, personally and personally, your game contains 150 to 200 words:
Hello, my real name is motaz I'm from Tunisia, living exactly in Hammam Sousse,
I'm 17 years old I started playing GTA SA when I was 7 years old,
I complete GTA SA one time because I open GTA SA only to get fun,
I'm the youngest on my family in my free time I play video games,
watch series or films and listen to music,
I start playing video games since 2010 like call of duty, battlefield, And assassin's creed,
On 2017 I start playing MTA SA but I got banned,
after my ban played another server but SAES: RPG still the best server on my mind.I'm back on 2020 to playing SAES: RPG,
I build a relationship with The Company members, I play to have fun and build relationship and respect members and respect rules,
I like the English language and I want to upgrade my skills and I hope I can be a good addition in this gang

Ingame name: StiX

Username: polfox

Country of Residence: Latvia

Spoken Languages:
*Latvian, English

Date of birth:
*The 16th of April, 2003.

Date of the beginning of your SAES career:
*I've been playing SAES RPG for about 3 years (with pauses).

Previous organisations:
*None.

Miscellaneous questions: -

Define The Companys role in one sentence:
*TheCompany is a criminal organization, which secretly deals drugs and weapons with the society of SAES, while taking participation in bank robberies and illegal weapon/drug trafficking.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
*I would kindly explain why and how i fell down the cliff, and explain, that it was an accident.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
*I would get into cover and quickly ring up my gang for some assistance and handle the situation.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
*I would apologize and be as respectful against him as possible.

Dear @PolFox,

Please make use of the right application form. You have 24 hours to change your application or it will automatically be denied.

Kind regards,

^[alt text]
^[APPLICATION RESULTS]

Dear applicants,

Hereby the application results from the last few days.

@Trap, we are not yet sure about the verdict of your application. For now, you are ~[under review]~(gray). Keep actively hanging as you are already. Your answer will come soon.

@Nixon11, from what we have seen from you so far, you seem to be an unloyal person. We have also received information that you are a troublemaker and cause friction within an organisation. Therefore, you are ~[denied]~(red). We are not looking for such a person in The Company. If you want to prove us wrong, you are allowed to re-apply in two weeks from now.

@Motazattia, you have given a good impression to our organisation by constantly showing support to our members. From their side, we have received positive feedback from them about you. Therefore, we have decided that you are ~[pending]~(#f5da51). Please contact me ingame for your test.

@KesseTeeb, after receiving a valid report about you, we have decided that your final answer is ~[denied]~(red). If you can better your behaviour, you may reapply in one week from now.

That is all for now with the results. Do not feel demotivated if you were denied. See it as a challenge to become better!

Yours sincerely,

Thing

Ingame name: 203|StiX

Username: polfox

Country of Residence and Nationality: Latvia, Latvian

Spoken Languages: English, a bit of Russian and Latvian

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: The 15th of April, 2016.

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: None

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Im a 17 year old guy from Latvia. I enjoy to play MTA. Im a pretty stubborn, and a straight-to-the point kind of guy. I don't like when people lie or especially lie about something serious, IRL i like to play basketball and go out. In-game im pretty chill. I don't lie, i cuss, but everyone does, i like to attend BR's and SR's, i drive very good, i shoot pretty good, i'm very communicative and understanding, i play MTA about 2-5 hours a day. I like to just cruise around with friends and do SR's. I'd love to be in this gang, because a new world would open, and playing in SAES would get 100x more interesting. Im usually very serious, but i get mad, if people lie, or blackmail me. I can smell a liar from a mile away. I'm always up to do turfs, gang wars, or just bank robberies. I love to just ride around and mess with cops.

Ingame name: Norbert/ Norbeeh
Username: norbert233
Country of Residence and Nationality: UK, British
Spoken Languages: English, Polish
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: like 2014 or something but i never took it serious on saes. Now I wanna come back to the community.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: None
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Some of ya'll might remember me from WSS. I know the rules pretty well and I offer a lot of pretty insane skillz. I have been Global Elite in CS:GO for quite some time during my break from MTA (I boosted people for money, i'm pretty pro) however, I stopped playing it a few months ago as all my friends stopped playing it (I'm always down for a game though!) I really missed the whole community, I had no idea that so many oldschool players are on SAES. I would like to offer my skillz to the Company as I guess I'd be pretty pro at the game again after my break and I'd love to catch up with all my mates from back in the day! Happy 4/20/20 ;) Mush love, Norbeeh.

Ingame name: Alien
Username: explorerpt
Country of Residence and Nationality: Portugal
Spoken Languages: Portuguese, spanish and english
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I dont really remember but was about 4 years ago.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: Sapa and Gen-X, and I got kicked because I got inactive due to scholl and some personal stuff
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: I'm 18 years old although started playing mta with 12/13 years of age. I started in WSS and I believe I achieved the most I could there, leading Gen-X to rule SA until the server closed. I moved on to SAES and applied for SAPA, which I left a couple years later. Went on to join Gen-X on SAES and got kicked because of school inactivity, but I'm back now and I believe I can bring some of that old skill of mine. I normally spend a lot of time playing football or simply having some fun with my friends. I have already played with some The Company members even going back to the old Gen-X and I had a pretty good relationship with them, When it comes to rules I know them pretty well and dont have any intention on braking them at all. Hope I can be a good adition to the gang. Cya guys around ;)