Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

In-game name: Frankyy
Username: Briwlaman
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia (Bizerte)
Spoken Languages: Arabic, French, and English
Date of the beginning of your SAES Career: my career in the saes started in December 2019.
Previous organizations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: this is my first time to join an organization.
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
Hello, my name is Marwen from Bizerte (Tunisia) 17 years old and I'm gonna talk to my gaming career. I started playing games in 2008 with (cs:1.6, Pes2006, prince of persia, Grand theft auto San Andreas). Now I'm playing League of legends, Pubg lite, Cs:(global offensive)while I turn my face to RPG game like MTA and I wish I can join THC gang because I love this game so much and I want to do the mafia work like drug dealing and arms dealing. You can say I was a retard player and that because I didn't learn the rules but now my friend in real life Strong teach me very things to will be a good a player in the Saes server

I like the saes server and I think it is the best RP server. I'm good at Aim, that means i can help in wars very much.
Im friendly with people and I'm good and faithful

alt text

It's result time BROTHERS!

Dear @wajid020,
You made a decent application, therefore, we didn't see you around that much. Try to improve this weak point and you're good to go, ~[Under review]~(gray).

Dear @briwlaman
There are some mistakes on your application but it's understandable, work on your English knowledge and improve it, overall you're doing a great job in-game regarding the activity & presence. ~[Under review]~(gray).

Ingame name: I have known as King
Username: theking01
Country of Residence and Nationality: I am a resident of Ukraine and my nationality is also ukrainan
Spoken Languages: My primary language is Ukrainian. I also have a medium English that allows me to speak this language fluently and recently began to study French.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Since the end of 2014
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
I have been a part of the next following gangs: S~D, O, Z, Rebels and C. The reason of leaving/kicking I would better prefer to tell HQ in-game or in PM as I don't want publicly advertise.
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Well, I will talk about myself and about my-ingame career. My name is Vladislav and I am 21 years old. I have graduated an university majoring in navigation. I am a sailor and I do voyages. I started to play on SAES since end of 2014 I was newbie and, of course, a nub. My first gang I joined was S~D. After some weeks that gang got closed and then I was on its own. I played some months on SAES and tired of the same type, plus things appeared in personal life so I went to inactive. I logged in time to time just to play and get some fun. Finally 2018 I have back and joined O. After O I started to join others gangs to find myself there but sadly I found myself only in C but in some great time I spent there, there were problems through which I was forced to leave. I have also joined some groups for last years such as SAS, CS, TMH and IZC and now I am an applicant in gang I want to be after all my spent time. I have been alredy in ThC like IC and I spent great time there so that's why I decided to apply. Despite those all, Im really experienced player and roleplayer as well as friendly person which takes things serious and fun when they need to be taken this way. I can benefit throughout helping in roleplays with my ability which I consider good. I have a medium English and I remain active and loyal player. I'm a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. Also I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I have the ability to work in a team environment. That's all I can say, I always stay friendly and loyal player.

Ingame name: BlackMoon

Username: Hamed33x

Country of Residence: Tunisia

Spoken Languages: English,Arabic

Date of birth: 01/06/2001

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I'm playing in SAES:RPG since the beginning of 2017.
~I Leave the Rebel Mc Because is inactive gang .
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
~First , i will talk abount my self and about my ingame career, My name is hamed weslati i'm19 years old i'm from tunisia city sousse , I like playing video games special BattleRoyal , I Like Counter Strike Global , League Of Legend , Legends Of Runeterra , MineCraft and Grand Theft Auto , My friend speak with me to download Mta Sa and join SAES:RPG he say is a good server there is some people like GTA And respect the rules and me I like it , I' beginning start my career on SAES:RPG On 2017 but i have some problem i go incative for two years and new i back on december 2019 to Return to build my career, i still work Trucker , Pizza Boy , ParaMedic , And Delivery man , On my way I build relationship with criminals to be a good criminals and I got to know The Rebel Mc I keep it for one month and I got to know people and some members gang I still talk with him and speak with me to join The Company , I use the tag of the help member of your gang for two week a go , I Has been upgreat my skill to be a good helper for ThC , I still speak with Gang Mebmers I know the Values Of the Gang Like your the responsibility of my family on my life , When someone have problem with another one and he need help I will go to help and i can still play the server for five hours on day , By virtue of my career I can ride plane like Dodo , Helicopter , And ride motorbikes and i have the ability to work in team .

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame name: 203|RafxX
Username: rafxx
Country of Residence and Nationality: Im from Croatia.
Spoken Languages: my native language is Croatian but i also speak English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I play long time but when I was younger I did play with my brother, cousin ( @VeX ) and uncle, we started like 2014.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I have never been in any gang/squad/group.
So, I have to tell u something about me than i will talk about my SAES career.
My name is Rafael ingame know as RafxX.
Im 13 years old and i live in Croatia.
I stared playing SAES 2014 with my cousin and than we gone inactive sinice end of 2017.
2018 my cousin joined in Wild Angels and than i started playing active also.
After much time while i did inactive i forgot my old acc password than i had to make new one and now i have 64 hours.
when my cousin moved to Germany i stoped playing cuz its bored alone and now i writing this application cuz i started playing again.
I love The Company because ThC have much active players, my cousin is there and than i can hang with him.
also i like to be spawned as crim, i like to help in bank robbery, turf.
I like to do store robbery too cuz there i can DM cops and have fun and I also like to do jail breaks.
I wish to be part of The Company one day.
I forgot almost all rules but i will learn it again.
Thanks!

alt text

3asslema (Hi)

• Dear @King,

First of all, We would like to thank you for your patience and on behalf of The Company High Council & Director team we appreciate it. Now, less gratitude, Let's get into the serious part. Basically, you did good on your application writing, looks decent, therefore, you've some ups and downs on the voting phase and that's what made you waiting for the answer all this period, we were trying to pick up the right decision. So we end up with a ~[PENDING]~(orange), Catch a sweet high council In-game for your test and further matters, good luck.

• Dear @Hamed33x,

Salem, yet we're unsure about your character and personality. Your in-game efforts are good but as I said previously, you need to prove to us that we are wrong. Get to work and hang more around with our members, We go for a ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(gray), good luck and have fun flaming Lightside and DocPizza :kek:

• Dear @RafxX07,

Hi, young boi, Your answer will be out soon. Patience.

That's all we got for now and once again, We apologize for all this lateness.

Your sweet High Council, Strong

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame name: 203|Ludi
Username: ess12345
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisian

Spoken Languages: Frensh,English,Arabic
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: i start playing saes ago 3days
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I dont join any gang
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hello, my name in game is Ludi and my real name is mohamed i start playing saes ago 3days im active in game im new in this server but i read all the rules and i respect it im skilled at shooting and driving im from in tunisian im good boy in games and i respect players i like playing video games and i like practise sport in real life and i have two brothers :D .

Ingame name:203|Angel
Username:angel
Country of Residence and Nationality:Tunisia-Sousse.
Spoken Languages:English-French.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:i Started play as Police i was don't know anything but after i asked in some thing my friend said to me read F1 i read it done and i am now know all
FBI:Leave beacuse i left PoliceSide
Los-Inkas:Kicked without any reason:
Well my name is Mazen , Im 16 years old , im a Student. I Would Like To Say That Im Just A Players Who Is On SAES For Fun And Enjoyment , im a respected player who respects everyone . i connect to Saes To talk with ppl , make new friends , enjoy the plenty of Ways Proposed By Saes To have a great time (mostly in teamwork). if we forget about the past year ( had some problems irl, i had to assist my GF in all the basic tasks of normal life ,she had a surgery and wasnt able to make things by her self ) im very active, i play 6 to 7h per day, if im not at school im surely on Saes. Personally for me my gang means my family, i always had good relationships with my gangs/squads, im extremly loyal and meticulous , i never had any kind of problems with any other players. im calm , im an experienced player on Saes. so if im in search of something , its a respected family to enjoy the game with in teamwork , and give my best to make my family gain more respect and glory .

alt text
Ingame name: 203|BarBoy
Username: adem50
Country of Residence and Nationality: I reside in Algeria and Algerian nationality.

Spoken Languages: Frensh,English,Arabic
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Elsa started playing two years ago.
NCI:Dead
ICE: I left because its inactive squad.
CDC:I Left Because its inactive Gang.
TST:Dead
xWolf:Dead
NSA:Dead
SAFP:Left,I got bored of my players as a policeman and this gave me the longing to be a criminal.
My name is BarBoy inside the game, but in real life, my name is Adem, I live in Algeria, I am very respectful, helpful and friendly and I will do my best to achieve everything my family wants, and I am a loyal player as well. I love listen to music of rap and play video games, my best is SAES: RPG, I always play it, I love pets a lot and I have a dog named Jack, and my season started as a cop and there I joined ICE and SAFP and after a year passed I decided that I became a criminal and joined a gang that submitted my application to The-outfit and P ~ B gang, but it failed, and this is due to my old behavior, but I have improved it and hope you accept me as a member with you and this is a pleasure,I am always active. I play a lot of hours. If one of the members wants to help, I will help with everything I can. I am a person who plays seriously. If he wants to, I will be loyal to the gang and help her in all her ordeals.
I hope you give me a chance and I will show you that I am not rocky but rather seriously.:blush:

Ingame name: 203|ButcheR
Username: gadar
Country of Residence and Nationality: I'm tunisian ,living exactly in Hammamet.
Spoken Languages: Arabic/English and French
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I have been playing SAES since 2019.
-Yakuza:Dead
-CDC:I Left Because its inactive Gang.
-X:i left it because i felt uncomfortable there and i didin't like the promotion system of it
Hello I used to be called Sadok in real life , I'm 17 years old I'm an easy going person,funny and i respect everyone. I enjoy talking and being around with different types of people ,and I like to always challenge my self to improve my performances and skills , I grew up in Tunisia and still studying. My dream was always being a famous football player , in my free time,i practice many activities such as playing video games,playing football and swimming .I'm so friendly and I believe that I'm a very organized person, So I outline my tasks in time and the result is most of times positive.

alt text

Marhbe,

Dear @ngel,
We appreciate your hanging efforts, you did well in all this previous period and you showed your decent abilities but lately, you made a mistake which made you step back from the ladder you were climbing. our answer was going to be worse than you were expecting but we ended up with a wise decision since we knew that it wasn't your bad, anyway. you're ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(gray).

Dear @barboy,
@Thing said in The Company:

The next person who cannot spell French correctly is blacklisted.

Other than that, you're doing good. keep it up and good luck. ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(gray).

Your sweet High Council, Strong

Ingame name: Zeta

Username: Zeta01

Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia.

Spoken Languages: Arabic/French/English.

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: :I joined SAES:RPG community since 2014 (5 years+)

CDC I left because demoted level 2
F.B.I I leave to going CRIM
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hi, My name is Mohdine, I am 17 years old from Tunisia. I know Zeta in the game as Imentioned in the app before. I love football, team games and video games, and I usually waste my time playing computer games, I joined the SAES: RPG community 5 years ago and I can use them to help THC also i can help every member an being respectful dosent matter what rank they are ,and i will be more active ,helping on turfs bank robs saving my gang members from the jail ve some fun.

@Zetaa said in The Company:

Ingame name: Zeta

Username: Zeta01

Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia.

Spoken Languages: Arabic/Frensh/English.

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: :I joined SAES:RPG community since 2014 (5 years+)

CDC I left because demoted level 2
F.B.I I leave to going CRIM
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hi, My name is Mohdine, I am 17 years old from Tunisia. I know Zeta in the game as Imentioned in the app before. I love football, team games and video games, and I usually waste my time playing computer games, I joined the SAES: RPG community 5 years ago and I can use them to help THC also i can help every member an being respectful dosent matter what rank they are ,and i will be more active ,helping on turfs bank robs saving my gang members from the jail ve some fun.

@Thing said in The Company:

The next person who cannot spell French correctly is blacklisted.

Ingame name: FarVio
Username: far123
Country of Residence and Nationality: Im from tunisia , im tunisian
Spoken Languages: Arabic/French/English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I joined SAES:RPG community since 2019
Clandestine-Mob : I left cuz I didnt find my self there

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hi , my name is FarVio , I live in tunisia , exactly in the capital , my hobbie is playing vediogames on my computer , I have many games like Brawlhalla , CS.GO , MTA , I joined SAES :RPG since 2018 , Im old player in the server , I have experience in it which I gained from my past experiences , I want to join ThC cuz its an active gang and well respected also it has some professional members and I want to learn more from them Im a good person and friendly one. if Ill join The-Company, Ill try to help everyone as much as I can ,

Ingame name: KaitoX
Username: KaitoX
Country of residence and nationality: I am from Tunisia, I am Tunisian
Spoken languages: Arabic / French / English.
Start date of your career in SAES: You joined the SAES: RPG community since 2018
Previous organizations and the reason for your departure or expulsion:
CripZ: I left her because she is a dead gang, inactive and does not respect my nationality

Write an introduction about yourself, personally and personally, your game contains 150 to 200 words: Hey Haitham, I have been in Tunisia for 20 years, I joined SAES: RPG since 2018, and this was the first time I joined the WA gang and then joined CripS, I benefited a lot from this experience and now I would like to join .Thc. It is an active and respectable gang and has respected and good members and I want to know more and gain more experience I am a loyal and helpful person and I promise to be disciplined and loyal and help my colleague

Ingame name: 203|D3ADEYE
Username: MotazAttia
Country of Residence and Nationality : I'm tunisian ,living exactly in Hammem Sousse.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I have been playing SAES since 2017 But I'm Back in March 2020.
Non
First,i wil talk about my self my name is motaz attia,I live on hammem sousse,
I'm 17 years old I'm the youngest kids on my family my best colors Black And White,
I like playing games specialy Shooting Online games, like Player Unknown Battleground And Counter Strike Global,
Second, Ingame career my friend ask me you want to join SAES:RPG I say yes first I spawn Civlian to gain money,
With the passage of time I learned To know is not the best way to gain money I change my job to be a criminal,
With the passage of time I Build Relationship with Criminales , But I got banned on After more than sixty hour
because I break the rules of the server , on March 2020 I write banne Applea After two days my applea accepted
And I'm back again to the server , Now I read all the rules and I know my limit on the game, I build relationship
with The Company members And I like the role of the gang, I hope you Give me a chance to show my skills

@Motazattia that is not our most recent application format. Edit in 12 hours or you are denied. Also, work on the spelling and grammar man. Did you write this in 5 minutes or something? Put in some fucking effort.

Ingame name: 203|D3ADEYE
Username: MotazAttia
Country of Residence and Nationality: I'm tunisian, living exactly in Hammam Sousse.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I have been playing SAES since 2017 But I'm Back in March 2020.
Previous organizations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
Non
First, I will talk about my self my name is motaz attia, I live on hammam Sousse,
I'm 17 years old I'm the youngest kids on my family my best colors Black And White,
I like playing games especially Shooting Online games, like Player Unknown Battleground And Counter-Strike Global,
Second, Ingame career I started playing SAES: RPG Since first I spawn Civilian to gain money,
But With time, I learned the best way to gain money Is the criminal side,
With time, I Build Relationship with Criminales, But I got banned on After more than sixty-hour
Cuz I was playing In coffee net and u know that's why I got banned by boney fore multi-accounting, in March 2020 I write banned Appeal After two days my appeal accepted
And I'm back again to the server, And now I'm trying to build a nice and good relationship with the company members, to be honest, the company's role play Is good for me to learn and practice more skills In Rp division and I hope the gang can gimme a chance to will be one of the company's family, I hope you Give me a chance to show my skills

PS: I did another apply because I can't edit/delete my previous post for some reason. Sorry