Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Razor
Username: Pichagata22
Country of Residence: Bulgaria
Spoken Languages: Bulgarian, English, a little bit understanding of Russian.
Date of birth: 22nd of June, 2001
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I don't remember the exact date but it was like 3 years ago. Though I was banned like for a year, because I was a little noobish back then and broke a rule which I didn't know and yeah...now im grown and mature, I've had my experience trough MTA's RPG Server and I think im ready now.
Previous organisations: N/A. Just some unofficial projects.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence: Making Deals, Pharmaceuticals, Arms Dealing, Assassination, Money Laundring and etc.....
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: I'd keep calm and let him do whatever he want to, since i'm kind of guilty (accidently or not, avoid is an avoid). There's no need of barking, if he will report me, i'll let him do it and take my sentence. I'm trying my best not to avoid or break any rule, and if I see im going to die during a chase, I most commonly surrender to the cop so I can avoid the...umm...the death.
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?: Well... I'd cover behind the vehicle's steering wheel and give it full gas so I can escape as fast as possible, without getting shot. I see no other variant for me to get out alive.
There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?: I'd rather continue ignoring him like in a way which doesn't involve the gang....I mean if we're on the street or something and we meet, i'll ignore him and etc, but when it come to work around the Gang i'll just act good to him just like for the gang, not because im his friend or something. shortly said, i'll act professional when it comes to the gang and I will act ignorant while on the streets and doing things which doesn't involve the gang.

Ingame name: ALIF_MAFIA

Username: alifnajman1

Country of Residence: Malaysia

Spoken Languages: English,Malay.

Date of birth: 25/07/2003
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: November or December 2017.

Previous organisations:nope.

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Companys role in one sentence: Taking over the world by deals with other organizations.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I'd apologize to what i did and i will try to explain for him all of that wasn't intentionly and go to him and let him arrest me and i'd promise him to not do these thing again.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? i'd start praying to god and relax myself and i would look around any place to hide from the shoots and i will be start calling my gang members to help me out

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I'd won't fight with him or annoy him , i'll have to show respect and will be doing my best to avoid get in arguements and fights with him , and i'll be slowily trying to build a friendship with him and forget our past.

Ingame name: Logan.R

Username: Logan.rad

Country of Residence: Sweden

Spoken Languages: Swedish, English

Date of birth: 20 January 2000

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I started playing 2016

Previous organisations:
I have been a part of SAPA.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence:
TheCompany is an orginazation does everything illegel like assassinations, arms dealing, ect and everything is done in secret.

list itemwhat you should do is watching your back.
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?

I would explain the situation to him and reason with him, I don't plan on lieing so I would will tell the true.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

I would take cover first, and knowing they are well armed I would warn the others at the meeting that they might also be under attacked. I would hold my ground and fight alone side with my family.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

I would try to reason with him and say that, now that we are in the same team it is unnecessary for us to fight when we can help each other and our group.

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: chikoU

Username: anissou
Country of Residence: Algeria

Spoken Languages: Arabic , English and Frensh

Date of birth: 15/03/2002

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: June 2017

Previous organisations: nop
Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence: The Company main role is to take over the world by making deals with gangs , arms smuggling , money laundary....

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : First off all , i go to him and apologize him saying that i didn't mean that , if he don't forgive me ,i'll call up an admin and explain him my position. And like that everything can go fine.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :
The first thing I will think of that These people are our enemies . So I will try to hide from them and at the same time I will ask my mates and the head of the gang and tell them that there are enemies abroad. I will also ask them to help me after that I will try to find any way to escape.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
i'll act calmly and like everyday . because in my rules ,you are not allowed to confuse between your private life and your job life . and i'll do my role like always but i'll try not to meet him or deserve him in anything , In addition, I will ask my gang leader not to put me on any mission with him to avoid making problems inside the gang.

alt text

Dear applicants,

Firstly, we would like to thank you guys for your interests in joining our gang. The High Council and Board of Directors presents you the application results of the 30th of July 2018. We have decided the following results.

@canserbero We appreciate your effort for hanging and for being a normal dude i hope your loyality will be much better in future all i can say is good luck in your test,you're ~[pending]~(yellow).

@Razor You're such a slav like your cigan Dankata i hope you'll be better and have fun with us even more then you had as a criminal your application is ~[pending]~(yellow) , good luck in test!

@Redzilla1 Another fuckin slav you're loyal we all know that i hope you'll have more fun then you had in RDMC i remember you as a great person and cigan like Dankata ,you're also going to be ~[pending]~(yellow) , good luck in test!

@ziby We seen you hanging you're okay totally but we need to see more of you ,more hanging more showing yourself active to us ,however your application is going to be ~[under-review]~(silver),good luck!

The others are ~[denied]~(red),apply for 1 week guys and good luck in next time!

If you are denied, do not feel demotivated and keep hanging to prove us that you are worth it. Being denied is a second opportunity, not a failure.

Yours sincerely,
Adway
High Council

-Ingame name: 203|savino

-Username: doris

-Country of Residence: Tunisia

-Spoken Languages: Arabic, English and Frensh and deutsh

-Date of birth: 26 avril 1998
-Date of the beginning of your SAES career: from 2011 but i was inactive from 2015 and i come back the last month

-Previous organisations: i forgot the gang name .... but in my old acc i was with the [FBI]

***Miscellaneous questions

-Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company is a secret underground criminal covert organization

-You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I will talk with the cop to explain that was an accident and try to find a solution , and he didnt undersand i will talk directly to any admin.

-You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? i will say to him ''FUCK off'' and i will run to a cover

-There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? i will simply ignore him

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Filex
Username: medtheman
Country of Residence: Tunisia, Tunis
Spoken Languages: Arabic, French and English
Date of birth: 27/04/2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I dont have the exact date but 8 months and a half ago
Previous organisations: ThC, BBMC,UE

Miscellaneous questions

1- Define The Company's role in one sentence:
The Company is an underground criminal covert organisation that's goal is to take over the world by selling and negotiating in an illegal ways.

2- You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
I would talk to him and solve in a suitable way by explaining the situation unless, otherwise i will talk to superior Staff/Admins that will be understandable.

3- You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
Althought my chances won't be big to survive I will try to stay alive the much possible until i find a solution or i would move to the other world.

4- There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
The relation will be professional in all situations, if i see any kind of disturbance i will talk to HQs/superiors and they will deal with him to keep things clear.

@the-company said in The Company:

Ingame name: derinFCB
Username: derinFCB
Country of Residence: Turkey
Spoken Languages: English,Turkish and a bit of German
Date of birth: 27 June 2001
Date of the beginning of your SAEScareer: 1st of August,2018
Previous organisations: None
Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence:
-As any other gang in this server,I suppose this gang wants to rule the whole map.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
-I would calmly explain that police officer how I died and I can't do anything about it.If he reports me for that,I'll just tell the high ranks the same thing.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of themeeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heartand the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no bodyarmor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
-I'll try to find a way out asap.If there're no spots or covers nearby,I'm destined to die.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge ondecides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
-I'll try recovering our relationship.I'm mostly optimistic about relationships.If he doesn't want to mend his relationship with me,I'll just try him I guess.

Distinctive questions:

Ingame name: 1_Number_9

Username: Bulldown

Spoken Languages: Turkish, English, and a little bit German.

Date of birth: 29/08/2001
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:
around 2013, but had a long break. (also had to open a new forum account since lost my old one)

Previous organisations: None.

Miscellaneous questions:

The company does everything that is illegal for getting the most powerfull by dealing with other gangs.

I would talk with the cop that i did it by a mistake. It should be understandable but if the person takes it much, then i would talk with a saes member.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
I would just jump to a safe place just like movies like james bond and.. just kidding. you wont have any time to do any movement while you're aimed by 2 snipers. but still, i would try the best way to stay alive as much as possible.

We have to act proffessional. i would talk with the guy and if we cannot solve our problems, then just talk with a HQ so we can clearly sort things out.

alt text
Dear applicants,

hereby we, the High Council and the Board of Directors, present you the results for the 2nd of August 2018. First of all, we would like to point out, that the results were concluded from detailed internal discussions within the High Council. Therefore, the results are final and cannot get contradicted. With that being said, we continue to the results.

@savino Even after your last denial, you have not improved your efforts in the slightest. You have not been trying to get yourself known to us, nor were you even around, in order for us to get the chance to actually meet you. Furthermore, your application leaves much to be desired, and one can see through your overall efforts, that you are just trying your luck to join us. If still interested, apply again after two full weeks starting from this day, and in the meantime, you can fix your application & your efforts in-game. You are -=(red)Denied=-.

@Filex Filex, Filex, Filex. What shall we do with you? Your efforts in-game are remarkable, with no question, and your desire to join us is above average. You have even managed to gain yourself the trust of a considerable amount of people inside the gang. However, due to your past, there is still mistrust among our members, regarding your loyalty & change of behavior. Their mistrust is reasonable, and you very well know what the reason is. We would like to be fully sure about the entry of an applicant and in this case, we are not. Hence, we concluded, that you have applied way too early, considering you still have a reputation to fix. For now, you are -=(red)Denied=-.

@derinFCB You are unknown to us, and we, therefore, conclude, that you have not tried to show yourself around. You are -=(red)Denied=-. Apply in two weeks starting from this date.

@Bulldown Show yourself around and give us the impression you are fully back from your "break". Put more efforts in your application, if you decide to re-apply again in two weeks. You are also -=(red)Denied=-.

A denial is not a reason to give up. See it rather as an opportunity to prove us wrong. Everybody likes to be right after all, eh? So, show yourself around and follow the feedback we have provided you with your individual results.

Yours sincerely,
Crank
Coordinator

Username: lion1221

Country of Residence: Denmark
Spoken Languages: Danish, English and a little French

Date of birth: 01/05 - 2000 | 18 Years old.

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Around 2015.

Previous organisations:
SAFP ( San Andreas Federal Police ), FOX ( Fox Operation X )

-- Miscellaneous questions --
Define The Companys role in one sentence:

The Company is a terrorist group that are making deals with other criminals, It's trying to expand in whole of San Andreas and be the best and biggst criminal assasinating company.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?:
In this situration i got my video cam on and can prove it for the Administrators i didnt dont anything only to try to run away not to kill my self, we dont learn commiting suicide in ThC and thats why we wont try to get us self killed.

I would open my car door then afterwards throw a grenade so i get a little hidden, then i would run into the nearest building and go underground, where i can run to a underground train..

I would try and give it a chance to be friends or neutral with him, else i can ignore him untill a HQ or other members saying that i should try to listen to him. In ThC you gotta be neutral or friends with the other members so there wont be any argueing in the gang chat.

@Kilios Put more effort into your application & use common sense for answering each question. Feel free to re-apply with an improved application in one week starting from this date. We also expect you to hang with our members during that time. Your application is ~[Denied]~(red).

Ingame name: Raiden
Username: reus26
Spoken Languages: Turkish and English
Date of birth: February 24, 2001
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I cannot say an exact date but i have been playing on SAES for about three years and began joining some organizations just after some months I joined the game.
Previous organisations: VLA,HS,NSA,CDC,OC,SEG,Z,BBMC
Miscellaneous questions;
Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company is a criminal organisation that do their job in secracy, and their main goal is to take control of the underground World.
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I would try to tell him that i didnt do it on purpose and if he still didnt believe me,i would give him the amount he earns from a maximum arrest or let him arrest me.
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I would stall them by talking expressionessly meanwhile i would get to near my car and jump in as fast as i can or cover myself with the car and fight against them wisely.
There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? Id try to get used to it and keep anger in myself,If we ever come across i would just pass by.

Ingame name: sye

Username: olp

Country of Residence: tunis

Spoken Languages: english ,french,arabic and some spanish

Date of birth: 18/06/1999
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: around 3 years ago

Previous organisations: SAPA

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence: This a crime organiwation's mais goals are to take over the drug and arms trafficking world and to work as hitmans to kidnap or to kill pepole

-I will try to explain for him that it was a mistake but if he rejected my explication I would talk to an admin and explain for him my case .

-First of all I will get for myself a cover ( like :hidding behind the car) then call my teammates and ask for backup .

-I 'd take this easy,accept that he is now a memeber of the family now and he reach that by hardly working so he deserve it .. and I will try to avoid him (not ignoring ) as possible as I can .

Name of the game: ELCHAPO

Username: paulolguin

Country of residence: Sinaloa

Languages spoken: Spanish, English

Date of birth: November 24, 2002
Start date of your SAES career: 2016

Previous organisations: As I said I'm new and I dind't join in any squad yet, but I have experience in another server almost identical to this

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Companys role in one sentence: The gang's role is that we handle the drug buisness from our pharmauceutic.Where we do our drug dealing and sell medicine.This company is owned by the ThC leadersWell,

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?Act very mature first if he starts to annoy me insult me to report I will try to calm down and calm the cop and explain what happened, it was not intentional alone was a mistake that had little life because some cop or criminal before he follow me I got shot And I got low life and that just when he chased me I fell and died that I did not kill intentional and that was not to abuse, and if this cop continues to act ill speak with some staff and ignore this cop

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?I would leave all the anger aside and think fast what to do, and the first thing I would do is hide and shout "BE Careful you are pointing do not move" and there I would crouch and go slow for a gun to kill the enemy and be able to save my ex leader,And after that I'm sure the leader will thank me and I will apologize for what happened and I will ask if I want to return to the squad

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? And I will have to endure anger and try to talk to him so that there is no inconvenience in the squad, I would say that I know we had problems and we are very much and we hate each other but now we are squad mates and we have to give the best in this family and leave the winged hatred :hearts:

Dear Applicants,

First of all we would like to thank you guys for your interests in joining The Company. The High Council and the Board of Directors has come to a conclusion and presents you the application results of the 12th August 2018.

@Raiden You're definitely the most active helper that we've got since ages and therefore your effort ingame will be rewarded. However we think that you can improve yourself in many different attainments still. But we would like to help you improving these. You get a ~[pending]~(yellow,yellow). We wish you good luck in your test!

@sye You are showing a good effort ingame aswell but we want to get to know you even more before we're giving you a chance. Keep the good efforts and try to improve them even more by hanging a lot with our members. For now you are ~[denied]~(red,red,red,red). Please apply again in one week.

Yours sincerely,
Tuned
Coordinator

Ingame name: LaoD
Username: syzeesteven

Country of Residence: France

Spoken Languages: English, French, Dutch, a bit Spanish and a bit Italian

Date of birth: 28/10/1998 (19 years old)
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 1 mounth ago

Previous organisations: No previous organisation.

Define The Company's role in one sentence: organisation that controls San Andreas and deals with gang and weapon trading, drugs etc ...

First I would apologize, I try to explain what happened.

I would try to find and signal member of the gang near me and shoot if the boss give me the order

The rules are the rules and I have to respect them, so as a gang member I would respect him as all gang members.

Distinctive questions
Ingame name: LaoP

Username: sisisu12

Country of Residence: France

Spoken Languages: French,Spanish(a bit),Chinese,English

Date of birth: 18/08/2001(17 years old)

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I started my SAES career in early 2015

Previous organisations: No previous organisation.

Miscellaneous questions
The Company is an criminal organisation that wants to control San Andreas, by selling weapon and dealing with other gangs.

First of all, I would apologize then I would explain what happened, I'll try to convince him to not report me so he can try to jail me next time he see me.

They are not shooting at me, I would try to discuss to let me go, if they shoot me I run away and search a place to hide.

I would try to make peace with him, if it don't work I would ignore him except in case of an emergency such as shop robberies or save him from the police

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Filex
Username: medtheman
Country of Residence: Tunisia, Tunis
Spoken Languages: Arabic, French and English
Date of birth: 27/04/2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I dont have the exact date but 8 months and a half ago
Previous organisations: ThC, BBMC,UE

Miscellaneous questions

1- Define The Company's role in one sentence:
The Company is an underground criminal covert organisation with the goal of dealing, selling and reaching its goals whatever was the cost

2- You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
Talking will solve it in the most of the times, if he won't understand the situation i would talk to an admin so i prevent a wrong judgement

3- You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
I won't be able to escape in an easy way , but i will make sure i stay alive for enought time and use opportunities to get in my car or find a way out.

4- There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
I won't talk to him, if he needs something i will just listen without answering and act as a respond, if the talk wasn't acceptable, i will tell an HQ to solve it

-Ingame name: 203|ZLATAN

-Username: doris

-Country of Residence: Tunisia

-Spoken Languages: Arabic, English and Frensh and deutsh

-Date of birth: 26 avril 1998
-Date of the beginning of your SAES career: general from 2011 but i start palying from 2013 on this acc but i was inactive since 2015 and i come back the last 2 months and hang with thc on those 2 months .

-Previous organisations: - a level 1 gang on this acc from 2014 that i forgot her name i think she is died now

***Miscellaneous questions

-Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company is a secret underground criminal covert organization

-You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I will talk with the cop to explain that was an accident and try to find a solution , and he didnt undersand i will talk directly to any admin.

-You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? i will say to him ''FUCK off'' and i will run to a cover or try to win some time to take a look if there is any chance to rach my car .

-There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? i will simply ignore him and i will do my job if he want to hang or to know smthg about THC.