The Company

The Company

Distinctive questions

Ingame name: PurpKush

Username: purpkush

Country of Residence: USA

Spoken Languages: english only :/

Date of birth: 3/7/95

Beginning of your SAES career: hard to say exactly maybe 6-8 years ago, was inactive however for maybe 2 years. Great times on this server as a kid though!

Previous organisations: [HS] rip :(

Introduction: Well ive gone by the name for a while but my real name is Romello Farrow and i am a musical artist, search for my song on youtube under Romello Farrow - Amigo, I have some friends who ive met on MTA that have made artwork for me and I enjoy the aspect of playing with people from all over the world. Im also doing executive security at a tech company and see some cool people there. Thank you for your time and consideration and I hope to create good times back on saes.

Hello everyone, pretty much the first time I'm writing something like this.

As you can see, the topic's design has been upgraded and our logo has evolved into the logo pictured below:

With this, we would like to introduce a new era of The Company. Our spawn and it's structure is also being updated, as we're waiting for approval from GM's. This means that our iconic skin will disappear too:

Expect to see a complete new The Company in-game, soon.

I would like to thank every The Company member, in gang or out of it - and these know who they are - for all the effort. I also would like to thank the gangs who keep us alive and motivated to continue playing in-game, especially our biggest rival in turf ;). We hope to stay alive as long as possible and to involve ourselves in even more activities, who knows we can bring GRs back alive? Stay tuned!

Ingame name: Eusebio
Username: jensen100
Country of Residence and Nationality: Portugal & Portuguese
Spoken Languages: Portuguese , spanish and English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2012
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: Well i start playing 7/8 years ago , when i start playing i joined BBoys from Apollo then i was on TMF then i stop playing for some 4 months , i already played in many organizations like HS, MMC ,SoA , B~B , Ghetto , YakuZa, ThC and i already create my own gang and company (Ghetto lvl 1 and WCC lvl 1)
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Im Eusebio got 34 years old and im ex criminal that becomes as mechanic in pass , i got a little house in San fierro and some warehouses in Los Santos that i rent for some bucks , im all the time doing bussiness criminal and not criminal ones, i got a wife and 2 childs , Maria and Rogerio they are teenegers and im always pissed of with them asking money for play fortnite and cloths , at moment im unemployed , searching for a job I pretend join The Company to make more bussiness and help in everithing i can , since i already being part in the past 2 years passed since that , but here we are fighting for a opportunity and a change to prove again that i can make it work

Ingame name: Pump
Username: Pomp
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia, Tunisian.
Spoken Languages: Arabic/French/English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2017 or 2016, forget.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
Wild Angels: explained before.
The Company: Kicked, I lied about something.
Clandestine Mob: Already explained.
Underground Empire: I didn't get to enjoy the game, I eventually went inactive for 3 months after getting in, still, I respect it.
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: You know who I'm already but lemme re-explain I'm a simple guy who likes to roleplay, Gained some shooting skills from GT, The worst part is I get mad really fast, in the same time, I can be good to people, I hate when people disrespects me or mock me, I like to host some events as well since I find them enjoyable especially when I host a Hide and seek, honestly, I kind of feel my place is in The Company which is why i'm applying.

Ingame name: Sattar083
Username: Sattar083
Country of Residence and Nationality: Iran
Spoken Languages: Persian, kurdish, english
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 1/2020
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: i was never in any organization
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: i like mta, i like seas server, i like criminal groups and role playing

@Sattar083 said in The Company:

Ingame name: Sattar083
Username: Sattar083
Country of Residence and Nationality: Iran
Spoken Languages: Persian, kurdish, english
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 1/2020
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: i was never in any organization
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: hi, my name is satttar and im from iran, i like mta and i like seas server, i like criminal groups and role playing, i like talking, i like to be friend with others and i like joking but not in rude way for sure, i dont know what to say more...

Ingame name: Gotchi
Username: wassouma10
Country of Residence and Nationality:
Tunisia
Spoken Languages: Arabic, French, English and Spanish
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:I'm playing SAES since 2012
HS : left to join cop side
GB : Squad closed
GSF : left because most of the high ranked member got banned
OC : Gang Closed
ThC : left to help my friends in C
C : left to join back ThC
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
My name is Wissem I'm eighteen years old I was born in Tunisia on the 13th of May 2001, I study in secondary school, I like playing Football and I'm a part of a Football Club, I like to play video games especially the on-line ones, MTA is one of them it's a game where i met such a great people from all around the world.
In-game you can barely see my name in the main chat as I am a calm person, I always try to avoid problems and troubles, I am a friendly and helpful person, While playing in this server i met a lot of great people and i made new friends, most of them are part of this gang, my main objective is to help my gang and to achieve it's goals

@Gotchi,

Before we would even consider you to return, you will have to do a lot more than applying. Hang for at least three weeks. We will tell you after that if you may apply. Purposely joining us while already having the idea to leave in the first place goes against any pride that someone can have. Unloyal behaviour such as this is unacceptable in The Company and will not be tolerated. Do your best or stay away. We are not a gang you just join and leave afterwards. Your application is denied.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Director of The Company

Ingame name: cold
Username: goni1895
Country of Residence and Nationality:
Tunisia
Spoken Languages: Arabic, French and English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:I'm playing SAES since 2019
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:this my first time
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
hi im yassine aka cold .. i think u guys know me as jhon but adistar told me to change the name so here i am..
this is my second apply guys ... my first apply wasnt good enough and i wasnt active because i hadnt a pc that period but recently i got a pc so yea ..i can do well now
im having fun playing with u guys .. and i learned so much from the hang .. im a loyal player like u know adi xD

Ingame name: 203|Sam
Username: XaMek
Country of Residence and Nationality: Poland
Spoken Languages: Polish and English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: since 2017
Organization Zero: I left beacuse i have 2 warnings so i decided to left
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hi im Sam. Im 15. I like playing as arms or drug dealer and helping in Br's but im not cracker, i wish to learn crack. I always helping if i can. Im a good defender. I like driving fast cars. I can deposit some money to gang safe. I like hanging out with players. Im friendly. I have some fast cars. When im in game im always helping in turf wars and sometimes im playing as a mech or med. I like doing roleplays. I speaking polish and english. My english is not good but most people understand. Im active player (spending 4-6 hours per day). I don't know why but im always playing 5 times in a day (at morning, at noon, after noon, at evening and at night-(server 23:00-00:00) ). Playing saes is one of my hobbys. Sometimes im playing football with my friends. Always im playing San Andreas single player. Im fifteen years old, im born 20th August 2005.

alt text
Result Time !

Dear @Col123
The in-game performance is great. the feedback from our members is positive. Find sHQ + ingame for your test.
Application ~[Pending]~(yellow)

Dear @Samv
You're under review. Hang out with our members and remember to use our assistant tag (203) Good luck !

Application ~[Under Review]~(gray)

Best Regards
Griffin
THC HQ
alt text

Ingame name:wajid
Username:wajid020
Country of Residence and Nationality:France
Spoken Languages:french
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:october 2019
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: no
Good evening. My name is Wajid.
I like saes because there are players every hour, which allows me to play with many players.
I like fast cars and also motorcycles.
I'm playing with several jobs; drug dealer arm dealer and transporter.
I've helped the company win some turf wars.
I hope to be accepted into your gang.
Thank you .