Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

Ingame name: Alilo
Username: alilo17
Country of Residence and Nationality: Algerian
Spoken Languages: Arabic and little bit of english
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I have joined the game like just 3 months or 4 before, my friend told me about the server and i joined it and enjoyed it
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I have never been in any g/s before

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Well, i am still kind new in this server so i can't wrtite that numbers of words, but i will make sure to introduce my self in a short way, my name is alilo i am 18 year old, i live in algerian i have many algerians friend ingame, my in real life friend is twister he told me about the server and the company so i am trying to join it, i have been hanging around with many members they teach me some basic things about the server and i think that i am kinda ready to be a member of thc, i am not looking for gang's level i am looking for a great family that i can enjoy the rest of my gameplay, and yeah last thing my english is bad dont take this application as my english skills and thanks.

Ingame name: Ronnie
Username:
nordy
Country of Residence and Nationality: Hungary, Hungarian
Spoken Languages: Hungarian, English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2013-2014, i can't recall exactly
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: my first gang was the Lakeside Crew, (this is way back in 2014), it fell into inactivity which lead to me leaving and joining RDMC. i was still very young (like 13-14 years old) when i was in it, and i was an incredibly toxic player on SAES. i was about to be kicked for being toxic, when i decided that i would keep my dignity and leave myself. i believe i joined La Morte Nera afterwards, but my stay there was short, as the members mostly spoke swedish between each other, and i really had no chance to fit in. i created my own gang called Undead, which lasted for quite a few months, but we couldn't really achieve anything, and after long deliberation, we closed down. after this, i joined Black Bullets, and was there for quite a long time (if i recall correctly, i left B~B around a year ago). i was gangless up until June 17th of 2019, when I joined Vandalos de El Corona. probably one of my best experiences, and after climbing the rank ladder, i ended up being the leader of VeC for some time. however, due to personal problems, i had to take a leave of absence, and passed the leadership to Casual. the remaining members decided to take a vote, and vec was closed down due to inactivity.

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: i'm Ronnie, 18 years old, have been playing saes for a pretty long time. i'm still in high school, looking to go to college next year, probably going to major in liberal arts. i don't have an ingame roleplay character set up for this, i figure that i'll think of something if i'm able to join. i really don't have much to say about myself, i'm not the most talkative guy around.
i've been on this server long enough to develop a couple of skills, and while i'm still not the best shooter, chauffeur, or pilot, i think i can handle myself decently. i like to think of myself as a jack of all trades, i don't reallly excel in anything, but whatever i'm told to do, i can do it. i'd say that my most outstanding quality is organisation, i learned a lot from Henry during my time in vec.
ThC is a gang i had my eyes on for a pretty long time, it just looks attractive all around, the story, the roleplay, the members, et cetera. i would be honored if i could be a part of it.

Ingame name: PlayBoy
Username: Playboy
Country of Residence and Nationality: Croatia [Croatian]
Spoken Languages: Croatian and other Balkan languages & English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: well, im old player i have started play before 2 years and my back after 2 years inactivity
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: N/A
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: im not good in english but i can tell u something about me like, my name is Antonio, i live in Croatia and im 16 years old and my birthday is 10th Juni.
I have some friends in ThC, my best ThC friend is @VeX , i know him in real life
im dont know what to tell about me anymore, i cant tell im good PVP player but im not bad i wish to learn to be better, im enjoying when playing saes, i looking for The Company long time and i wish to be one of them in future. i enjoy when im douing roleplay with my friend VeX and he learn me about it very well, roleplay is not boring for me i just like it.
i dont play other games against MTA, i started my MTA career with DayZ servers.
im very loyal and honest player.

in game name: DocPizza
Username: nutellaguy
Country of Residence and Nationality: bizert.tunisia
Spoken Languages: arabic,English.little bit deutsh and frensh
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: end of 2018 and i stopped then im back 21 december 2019
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out**: i was in the sons 18 but i thought it was a bad idea to be a biker and sons 18 are really childish thats why i left
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: hello guys im rayen from bizert tunisia .. aka DocPizza im 19 years old and my birthday is 01/10/2000 so im gonna talk a little bit about my gaming life ... so im playing so many games like league of legends and cs go and i thought it will be so nice to start playing some rpg games...i dont have that much experience but i hope i can help the gang in any way possible ... by the way @Strong is one of my best friends in real life and and he is in this gang so i wanna build up a career with all of u guys .. and i think roles play games are so good to play and i think saes server is the best im good in the server and i dont make a fight with anyone ..u can say im polite ..and im very loyal and honest ..

in game name: son of chouko
Username: medamine1919
Country of Residence and Nationality: bizert.tunisa
Spoken Languages: arabic.frensh.and english
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: my career in the saes started 2018 and i stopped then end of 2018 / back 21 december 2019
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: i was in sons 18 and i leave it because the gang closed
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
hello my name is med amine from bizerte (tunisia) 16 years old and i'm gonna talk to my gaming career i started playing game in 2012 with counter strike and some leauge of legends / grand theft auto San Andreas and i wish i can join THC gang because i love role play game im not good in english but i can tell u some information in my gaming career i have some friend in THC gang and i know him in real life his name @Strong and i'm good player of shoter game like pubg
mobile and lite and cs go
i like it the servers saes and i think is the best role play server and im very good and faithful

alt text
Result Time !

Dear, @Ronnie Your application is quite decent. You have quite a high level of in-game experience. The feedback from our members and the High Council is positive. I think it couldn't get better. Find HC+with in the game.
Application ~[Pending]~(yellow)

Dear,@Rick You have a good application in the same way as Ronnie, but your activity within the game was viewed as low by our members. We're giving you a little more time to hang out with our members. More effort !
Application ~[Under Review]~(gray)

Dear, @PlayBoy @nutellaguy @Chokchok: You're all under review. Hang out with our members and remember to use our assistant tag (203) Good luck to you all !
Applications ~[Under Review]~(gray,silver,gray)

@Alilo : You may be the most loyal player I've ever seen, but you're not fit to join us right now. Please feel free to apply again later.
Application ~[Denied]~(maroon,red)

Best Regards
Griffin
THC HQ
alt text

in game name: jhon
Username: goni1895
Country of Residence and Nationality: tunisia(bizart)
Spoken Languages: arabic.frensh.and english
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:in december 2019
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: i did not belong in any gang
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:My name is yasin and i'm from TN, (tunisia)
My in game name is john.
In my gaming career i played alot of games (league of legends, pubg and cs ...).
I love watching video games in Twitch TV especially GTA V (RP) but my PC is soooooo BAD! I cant play IT. So my friends toled me to try MTA...
Im new to the game and i wich that you let me join your GANG so i can get the hang of the game even more. I really loved the game btw i know @strong irl and he is in Thc gang..

in game name: Corrupt
Username: Nightmare222
Country of Residence and Nationality: Bulgaria [Bulgarian]
Spoken Languages: English and Bulgarian
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: my career at saes start at 2017 but i stopped to play for 2 year and now im back with 200 hours
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: i dont have previous organisations
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: my name is Dimitur im 15 year old before i find MTA i played only CS 1.6 and minecraft i have big brother i am good driver, shooter and pilot. I like to watch Youtube videos and twitch streams i think SAES is 1 of the best roleplay servers i started my MTA career with DayZ servers. I trying my best to hang with all members of ThC because i really want to be a part of that big family i like how everyone from ThC is good with me and never ignore me.

Ingame name: 203|Rizoro
Username: hazem007
Country of Residence and Nationality: I'm tunisian ,living exactly in Hammamet.
Spoken Languages: Arabic/French/English and a little bit deutsch.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I have been playing SAES since 2013.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
-VA : It was my first official gang to be in,but after facing too many problems the organization was dead.
-UE : Underground Empire was my next step,I spent a joyful time there but I left by mutual consent in order to join yakuza created by my relatives and me.
-Yakuza : After a long period the gang was dead and I went inactive.
-OC : I came back from inactivity and found OC at the height of it bid and activity so i joined it then I left with a view to recreate yakuza.
-Yakuza : Dead again.
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: I'm Rizoro ingame , my real name is Hazem Mahfoudh, i'm 21 years old, i'm living in hammamet,which is a town in Tunisia. Thanks to its beaches, it is a popular destination for swimming and water sports and is the primary tourist destination in Tunisia.I like gaming and i'm a professional football player. In my spare time,I enjoy playing SAES for fun and training hard.I have many relatives playing with me on the server to entertain, we tried many times to create our gang but we failed and each of us chose his own course.I have been inactive a long time ago since i was studying , but i'm trying my best to adapt with the new server rules and players , i'm a respectful player i do not disturb anyone to serve my own business , calm and prudent ,i do not make hasty decisions , i'm an open-minded person i can serve and help needy gang members , also i'm loyal and enjoy working in team in order to succeed and reach the top .I chose the company as my future gang, because it includes many friends such as elotham and strong ,in addition, it is one of the most mighty and active organization in the server and be part of it is a pleasure to me.

Ingame name:VenusX
Username:SomeOne1208
Country of Residence and Nationality:Varna,Bulgaria-Bulgarian
Spoken Languages:English and Bulgarian
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:i started playing SAES a year ago but i went inactive because my old laptop died, now im active again
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:my only organisation was The Company...i got kicked because i went in a BR spawned as a cop, at first i didnt saw that there is an ongoing BR and when i realised it was too late

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:my name is Jivomir i live in Varna in a neighbourhood near the centre of the city, in my free time i hang out with friends or play MTA in SAES (i dont play any other games) i have a brother that is 3 years younger than me. i am an active player and a loyal one, i realised the mistake i made and i accepted the consequences from it, i spent some time before applying again to make sure that i have fully understood the rules and now i would like to try joining again, we are all humans soo we make mistakes sometimes, but the point is learning from the mistakes, anyway.. besides the gaming life i used to work for some months this summer so i can have some money for myself but now im focused on school because its my last year, thanks for reading

Ingame name: Joshbond
Username: joshbond
Country of Residence and Nationality: England and British
Spoken Languages: English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2012

SAFP - All the explanation and evidence has been sent to Adistar and he is fully aware of it. Please feel free to discuss it with him.

FBI - I left after there was a big disagreement accross the FBI TopBrass HQ team. Basically IG8820 was kicking people from the FBI discord server and lowering ranks in the gang panel for no reason. The Topbrass HQ team agreed that IG8820 needs to step down and he did, so all was going well. However, IG8820 went to Joe and kain, they both got involved (as kain got a free invite from IG8820 and was instantly given lvl 3). Kain and Joe defended IG8820 even though he was in the wrong, some of the TopBrass HQ/HQ's and I left FBI because of it. Joe and Kain instantly got HQ within FBI and Payne gave leadership to ramos. So I am glad I got out of there.

ICE - As the SL (Sub-Leader) i decided to clear out the inactive people and said in each of the kick reasons, once back come and speak to us. Sam and James did not like nor appreciate this and kicked me before we had a chance to speak. We are all good now as we understand eachother, no hard feelings.
MI-6(I was banned and the squad died during my ban)
Z - I left as wanted to go back to cops
TST- I left as wanting to go back to criminal
B~B - I left as I wanted to try cop side out for the first time

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:

Well I think people sort of know me already. Made some fuck ups in the past but you have to move forwards. I hate corruption and will stand to fight it, hence why a particular admins do not like me. I will pretty much say things as it is but I am ALWAYS honest and truthful. Lieing is not something I do. I am a very loyal person, I never like to leave anything, I only leave things under specific circumstances, like the FBI one.

Im a guy people can come and talk to if they want help/advice, im pretty good at responding and am always happy to help where possible. In SAFP I used to lead Marshal (Roleplay spawn) and always offered to train people in roleplay and provided guidance/advice, so I would say im a pretty helpful guy. I also helped the HQ team where ever possible; I even started answering applications while not being a HQ.

These days I come on SAES to just have fun and enjoy the game but I am happy to speak my opinion against the few corrupt people on this server.

To sum me up - I am helpful, I am loyal, I am honest/trustworthy and am happy to speak my mind.

In terms of in-game character, do we actually have ingame roleplayer characters anymore? As much as I would love to have one, sadly roleplay has practically disappeared from SAES these days... so I don't believe creating an ingame character summary is worth it. However if you still want me to, ill do it.

Ingame name:
Bazuka
Username:
motje36
Country of Residence and Nationality:
The Netherlands, Dutch
Spoken Languages:
Dutch , English, Turkish
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:
August 2015
Mongols MC (1st time 1st gen): I left it because my friends forced me so they can make a gang
Mongols MC( 2nd time 1st gen): I left it because my friend was kicked so we decided to join another gang together but looking back I think it was a bad decision because I had other friends left in MMC too looking I back I don't remember the clear reason but yeah it was a while ago.
The Outfit: I was kicked from O because I leaked chats
The Company: I left to join a squad
Wild Angels: I left to join the copside thus joined STF
Special task force: it died
Wild Angels ( again ) : it died

I am a person without patience that tends to make decisions without thinking twice. I had a past where I managed to make alot of social contacts with in the server which leads me up to a point where I have alot of experience in the game itself not only in this server but in whole MTA as a whole. Furthermore my main role in this game is basically having fun that's why I play it for and that's what I am expecting others to play it for. I have been in plenty amount organizations where I used to be high rank so I know how it is to be down in the rankings and up there. And yes I obviously have a history as a rulebreaker but now I am playing the server after a long enough to teach myself a lessons. So I can surely assure that the person writing this is a prime version of myself willing to offer hisself into an organization going into his prime.

Ingame name: Timmy
Username: dagaga
Country of Residence and Nationality: Algeria.Algerian
Spoken Languages: Arabic,English,French
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: i start playing saes in 2017, and i was inactive Because my father died ):
~[Rebel MC:]~(maroon)Left bcz it's in active gang and she has not bank's or turf's.
~[OC:]~(purple)Closed
~[The-Pirus:]~(red)Closed
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: used to be called Mossab ibrahim in real life , I'm 17 years old I'm an easy going person that having fun with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people ,and I like to always challenge my self to improve at everything I do , I grew up in Algeria and still studying I dreaming of being a Football and player VideoGames , in my personal activities such as playing video games and swimming , I would like to be more of an extrovert due to i'm a little quiet and a little closer to the side introvert side , I would like to change this because I'd like to appear more friendly I believe that I'm very organized person I like to know exactly what I'm going to do for the day and week, So I outline my tasks and organize my work load by doing so,anyway I have been out of playing for a long period ,but I have only been looking for a decently group where I can feel comfortable, And i'm trying challenge myself with new side which is ThC side,finally I would like to inform you that If you got some doubting about me feel free to contact me at discord and let's solve them.

Ingame name: DarkSideR
Username: reeth34
Country of Residence and Nationality: Turkey / Turkish
Spoken Languages: English, Turkish
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2011
Nomad : Gang Closed from Leader.

Rebels MC : Gang Closed from Leader.

GJMC : Gang Closed From Leader.

CripZ : first CripZ when was 2 or 3 level closed from leader but created new CripZ.

RDMC : Closed from Admin or Leader I don't remember.

BS : I'm left because try another gang or squad

FBI : I'm kicked because when was FBI 3 level (old days) i was go holiday and stay 2 month inactive.

MI-6 : I'm Left because i went try another gang or squad

DEA : I'm left because help my brother gang

BBMC : I'm left because I thought I helped enough and i'm bored gang problems

UE : I was left why i dont remember

SAFP : I'm left because I want crim side again and for my real life friend Griffin.
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hello, My name is Emre. I'm 22 years old. I'm from Turkey and im live in Istanbul. I work in the law department. i love travelling another countries. I've 1 brother.
I love watch science fiction/action/horror movies. I love do sport and love playing computer games (RPG, Story, FPS)
I'm playing SAES since 2011. About my in-game character I joined many groups/gangs/squads I have more than enough knowledge of everything. I am confident about this. I am helping my teammates as possible as I can. i trust myself, I have enough have good skill. I am loyal, I am honest. I have no problems with any player I'm comfortable about it.

@DarkSideR - Friend of The Company. Accepted & invited

@Joshbond - Sad to hear what has happened to you. Lets hope you will finally find an organization you feel comfortable in. We would love to welcome you with open arms. Pending, contact a High Council ingame.

@bazuka36 - Honestly I lost my trust in you last time you left The Company because of bug abuse incident. Also you were known to have an opinion against us. After the discussion we had with you and rest of High Council we've decided to welcome you regardless of the past. Any new abuse and it's over. Pending, contact a High Council ingame.

LightSide - Hang time was already extended and you improved. Find a HQ ingame for test!

@SomeOne - Due to the mistake you made last time(I contacted you about it) we're extending the review period a little bit. Keep hanging a bit more and you'll join ThC back in no time.

@Ibrahim - Not really known by us. I'm giving you some time to prove yourself. Under-review.

The REST of the applicants are DENIED. You may reapply after two weeks if desired. Contact me in private for the reasons.

Ingame name: Marchello
Username: jujujaja
Country of Residence and Nationality: malaysian
Spoken Languages: english and malay
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: since 2017
VeC: the gang has been closed

My name is Marchello, my real name was nazeir when he was 18 years old. I am from malaysia country, i am still studying at a college near my home. I took the flow of Electronic in my lessons, I also love to play volleyball and takraw. I have 6 siblings and I am the 2nd child of 6. I started playing SAES since 2017, about the character in my game joined 1 gang namely VeC, I previously applied OC but OC was closed. I believe in myself that I have a lot of knowledge, and I always help the gang when they need help. I also have a loyal following and responsible. when I have problems with other members, I'll solve the problem by talking.

Ingame name:Ram
Username:Ram20
Country of Residence and Nationality:India
Spoken Languages: English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 4 months ( don't know the exact date)
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: Mongols MC, the gang was deleted

nothing more abt me, am just 18 years old kid, really like to play GTA games, but couldn't play more as i didn't have the much facility so finally i found GTA sa without any more system require and had a good time playing, then I come to know abt mta sa and this wonderful server which was more better to play, playing with real players was cool than playing with AI , mainly i loved playing as criminal which was intresting, so I heard abt gangs, mainly ThC, which was introduced for me when I started to play saes as a criminal, where the gangs and criminal stuff was more interesting so decided to apply here..

Ingame name: Ashleyy
Username: xxtentacion
Country of Residence and Nationality:Philippines Filipino
Spoken Languages:Tagalog Bisaya Ilocano And English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Started my acc at 2018 on August
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: None Organizations yet this is my first time applying because i fell in love to this org.

I am a girl gamer and love to explore the map and love to socialize with other online players to be honest. I have some good friend of mine on other gangs. so my personality is i like to follow the rules but in sometimes to be honest with y"all. i fell in love with this game because of my friend he told us how to download this amazing game so at first I played as a Civillian "Trucker" to buy some lit cars and after i mainly became a criminal and here I socialized so I found ThC Crankyy so he told me to join this wonderful organization and I AM CONVINCED that someday i will became part of this organization. Then i hope u all appreciate us all FILIPINO GAMER IN THIS SUPER AMAZING SERVER THANK U I LOVE YOU ALL.
"

@Ram @Ashleyy - New applicants, so your applications will be answered later. Under review

@SomeOne - You are forgiven for your mistakes. Meet a High Council ingame for a test so that we can make sure you're aware of the rules. Pending

@Ibrahim @Zorro - You are both denied because you do not meet our standards. Gain experience somewhere else