The Company

The Company

The Company

Ingame name: 203|Parasyte

Username: Domori

Country of Residence and Nationality: Finland & Thai

Spoken Languages: Finnish, Thai & English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Joined in 2019

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: Never been to any.

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
Hello, my name is Chadi and I'm a 19 year old from Finland. I'm an airhead, who's loyal and dedicated. If there's any chance for me to meme I'll gladly do it. As of now I study online so I have plenty of time to get on SAES:RPG. I have difficulties playing with a crappy laptop, the most troublesome reason why I'm not active as I should be, but you still see me in the game randomly. On my first day I met a ThC member Vanja. Vanja teached me various basic stuff about the game and it helped me gain experience on BR and rules etc. I've been chilling with Smokey and Vanja mostly, but from that I could tell that the members take care of eachother respectfully. Then I got to meet the gang's leader, Adistar. He was super nice and a humble person. I would like to tag myself around this gang if it were to be possible because the gang lookout for newbies alot. ThC is very active and the most important, the members treat eachother equally. I want to experience being a crim in this gang because of those reasonings.

Ingame name: LalaStrala
Username: LalaStrala
Country of Residence and Nationality: Serbia
Spoken Languages: Serbian, English, little bit Russian
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I do not know, sorry
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: None

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: My name is Strahinja or my ign LalaStrala im 16 i live in Pirot, Serbia. I am a car enthusiast mainly focusing on old american muscle cars. I live with my mom, brother and step father. My parents divorced when i was 10 and my brother was 5. I have 2 pet parrots, their names are Cvrle and Loki they are both girls. I go to school in the city of Dimitrovgrad, its a 40 minute bus trip from Pirot. I recently broke up with a psycho ex girlfriend which is a pathological liar and a wh*re, she tried to kill me when i broke up with her(yes i'm serious she actually tried to stab me with a knife).I am in school for tourist-hotelier. Also i hate writing.

@homiexd Invited already, posting for the record that you're accepted. Welcome!

@Parasyte Invited already, posting for the record that you're accepted. Welcome! (@Plenary was the only person to downvote you :confused:)

@Sicario Welcome back! Find a lvl 3+ ingame for an invite.

@EL-CHAPO Pending, find a HC member ingame for a test.

@Lily We've got some serious questions about your loyalty given the colourful past org history, therefore denied. You are welcome to apply again next week, though.

@LalaStrala @Urtecho @Huaynito @Chulivivicus
All of you more recent applicants are under review, try your best in the coming week or two and remember to join our discord.
https://discord.gg/QfzbzYn

**Ingame name:**203|SwindLer
**Username:**Toorop
Country of Residence and Nationality: Turkey, Turkish
**Spoken Languages:**English and Turkish
**Date of the beginning of your SAES career:**2012
**Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:**GJMC is dead. I left
MG when there is muchfightings going on between members. HS is also dead, and I left from BB
because I couldnt be active for 2 years. I left from FBI because I am bored from cop side.
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200
words:
Hey, My name is Berk and I live at the capital city of Turkey called as Ankara, I am 24
years old and I graduated from university. I have shop and do my own business. Im playing
SAES with my brother and friends, My bro is Shell from TT. Also, I like to go SRs and
participating BRs. If I am bored I like to have fun near jail or make jb. I'm mostly ingame after my
job is over and playing until I go to bed, also I am interested on doing turfs with some fellas but I
can say that old turfing areas was better, there was more fighting. I want to be one of member of
your gang, I think we'll get along and enjoy the game. I was cracking some safes when I was in
HS, I think there is new system but my hand is still fresh. I am loyal, helpful, skilled player and I
can be useful on making the gang more powerful.

In-Game Name: 203|Nebula
Username: mondeo20
Country of Residence: United Kingdom
Spoken Languages: Latvian, Russian(slightly forgotten), English.
Date of birth: 02/04/2001
The date you joined SAES: 2015
Previous organisations: None.

Define The Company's role in one sentence: The Company's role is to make sure that San Andreas is fully taken control over, to do so The Company must work together with criminals, drug dealers, variety of gangs in the process to accomplish blackmailing, money laundering, arms smuggling and many more processes to reach the one and only utmost goal of this organisation which is to: ~[RULE THE WORLD!]~(gray)

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff, because of that the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: The way I would approach this is by simply trying to apologise to that specific Police Officer trying to make amends of an accidental mistake that happened during a chase. If this Police Officer refuses to be friendly towards me when I am being as humane as possible and therefore goes on to report me because he is a bit upset, I shall deal with this further by contacting the admins and explaining the situation as cleanly as possible.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathise so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armour. What would you do after realising that you are unprotected?: Knowing the situation, realising the mistake I did as I walk away and and notice the two dots on my clothes I ask myself in my mind "So this is my faith? Then shall be it, I'll keep on walking and accept this consequence." ~[Solemnly keeps walking to my car with no regret]~

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?: If this does ever happen, I shall welcome that person to the organisation, because rather than showing a rude side of myself than a bright side it will only affect not only my reputation as a part of the organisation and a player myself but the whole organisation itself. This comes with the remembrance of this organisations true goal which is to "RULE THE WORLD!". I shall not, in any form or shape try to sabotage the reputation, the dignity, and the POWER of this respected organisation. Whether me or that person want to provoke each other in any way, it's best to avoid that and let time and respect let it sort it all out. On top of that, it's well known to me is some kind of conflict shall erupt or is about to, where I say something to that person or that person says something to me I am perfectly aware of that this will be taken up with the Board of Directors of this organisation, and let's say, I rather keep myself out of trouble and I will be on extreme caution to prevent that from ever happening.

Thank you ever so much for reading through this, have a good day!
Kind Regards,
Daniel

~[UPDATED TO NEW FORMAT]~(red)

Country of Residence and Nationality: United Kingdom, British
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: As far as I remember it was from early 2015.

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I have never been a part of any organisation before.

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: My name is Daniel, I live in United Kingdom, actually have lived here for 8+ years now. I currently live with my mother and my sister. I like to get outside and hang out with my friends in my spare time, and soon I will be working as a full time mechanic whilst still attending College for one day through each week in other words I am doing an apprenticeship. I've been playing video games pretty much since I was young and still gaming is one of my favourite hobbies, in the background life, I like to go to the GYM and I do have a BMX that I'd like to fix at some point and start getting back into. I'm mostly a respectful and a nice guy, I can be very calm and trust-worthy when it comes to dealing with a variety of situations. I have, in the past, broken a few simple rules but I believe that I have learned from those minor mistakes and I can honestly say out loud that I won't be breaking any rules in the near future, it was more out of goofiness but rules are rules, everyone learns from mistakes. To top it off with, I can say that I can be very friendly and funny, however, I usually don't take it lightly to people who decide not to show respect towards me and blatantly be rude towards me. My true aim is to help The Company expand and and achieve, and I will always be happy enough to help someone out who is in need.

Kind Regards,
Daniel

Ingame name: Maiker

Username: maiker5005

Country of Residence: Algeria

Spoken Languages: English, arabe,french

Date of birth: 23/06/2001

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 27/05/2019

Previous organisations: no

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence: ThC is best gang in server and can sell arms and drugs base of ThC is in tierra robada

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
I would say sorry its not intentionally and after i give him free arrest.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

I will try to discuss it and regret what happened.And Seek help from gang members

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
I bless him and respect him because gang rules say respect all members in gang.
I LOVE THIS RESPECTFUL GANG

@Chulivivicus Incredible effort trying to hang with our members despite timezone differences, we'll give you a shot. Pending, find a HC.

@Huaynito Same as above! Pending, find a HC ingame.

@Toorop You have some experience, we'd like to see if you fit in our organisation. Not much feedback from members so far, review extended.

@LalaStrala Feedback somewhat negative and lacking (not many people gave one) and your application is poor. Denied, reapply next week.

@Urtecho Rulebreaking while applying is never a good idea, but we appreciate the great effort and discord activity, so we'll reply next week.

@Nebula Attitude totally not what we're looking for in a member right now, especially in main chat and how you act. Denied, 2 weeks.

@maiker5005 Edit your application with the correct format, else it won't be considered. Not a good first impression to make if you can't look at the main topic, either.

@Toorop Try playing around at different times of day if you can.

In game name: Ferpen5

Username:TJOBOBKATT

Country of Residence and Nationality: My Timezoe is CEST, and i'm from Sweden.

Spoken Languages: My home language is Swedish but i'm pretty good at English, and i also Speak Spanish and Finnish.

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I have been Playing about 3 Days.

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I have never been in any organisations>

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
Hello! Is you probably Think what am i? i'm an Guy, and that's facts. I would say that my personel is Kinda Fun, I'm a nice Guy and i'm Always Happy, so yea. I have been Playing on PC for almost 2 and a half Year now? And it's one of the best things i now to do on my free-Time.
I'm mostly Playing Arma 3 and yea, i'm Playing Roblox... don't bully me. I have been Playing GTA on my PS3 And PS4 "GTA V" So i have some things that i know. I have been Playing Sand Andreas for 6-7 that's like a Week. And i love that Game so much, it's making me Happy.
I want to Join the Company becuase first of all i need an Gang, and i want to go to Comapny because they aren't like Speeds. I have been talking to other Gangs, and some of them are acting like Speeds. And i Think i probably have an change to Company, so i can be a part of them also. And i'm from Sweden, and i live with my Brother, Sister, Dad and my Mom, and it's very good at Home.

I'm Always searving the Rules in SAES, so that's not an Problem. This Gang has the best Members in SAES, that's why i'm giving it an Bless, and i love to Help people, and i also like when People is Helpin me, for some reason.
If i forgot to tell something, DM me please.

/ Discord Name Bajskot1#4955.

Ingame name: 203|Vilex

Username: vilex

Country of Residence and Nationality: Russia,Russian

Spoken Languages: Russia,English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2019 july

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I was not part of any organization, and thc will be my first gang

Hi, my name is Andrew but in the game my nickname VIlex. I live in Russia. Its one I coined spontaneously, simply game in Warface. I really liked your band is the fact that she reminds me one group from the film. The server brought me my friends who are already members of official gangs. After I registered on the server I began to actively play and earn money. Then I couldn't play because I'm in high school and I want to go to College. But now I am ready to actively gain momentum in the game and ready to develop in your team.I love to play for criminals, I can participate on BR, Turf and RP. I do not know English well, often use the services of an interpreter and speak with a delay. Please don't scold me severely. I have a facebook page. I used to play SAMP on Role Play servers and I loved participating in the Map. It's certainly not all about me but I hope this will be enough to get you accepted me into the gang.

Country of Residence and Nationality: United Kingdom, British
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: As far as I remember it was from early 2015.

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I have never been a part of any organisation before.

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: My name is Daniel, I live in United Kingdom, actually have lived here for 8+ years now. I currently live with my mother and my sister. I like to get outside and hang out with my friends in my spare time, and soon I will be working as a full time mechanic whilst still attending College for one day through each week in other words I am doing an apprenticeship. I've been playing video games pretty much since I was young and still gaming is one of my favourite hobbies, in the background life, I like to go to the GYM and I do have a BMX that I'd like to fix at some point and start getting back into. I'm mostly a respectful and a nice guy, I can be very calm and trust-worthy when it comes to dealing with a variety of situations. I have, in the past, broken a few simple rules but I believe that I have learned from those minor mistakes and I can honestly say out loud that I won't be breaking any rules in the near future, it was more out of goofiness but rules are rules, everyone learns from mistakes. To top it off with, I can say that I can be very friendly and funny, however, I usually don't take it lightly to people who decide not to show respect towards me and blatantly be rude towards me. My true aim is to help The Company expand and and achieve, and I will always be happy enough to help someone out who is in need.

~[PS.]~(red) ~[This is my second time applying since my first application which was denied.]~

Learned from my actions: I made some mistakes while my first impressions were made towards this organisation, however, after being critiqued, I must say that I have definitely listened to the feedback and learned from my actions and my behaviour has ascended to a higher standard than before. I can assure you that I won't let you guys down and that you count on me. Thank you for your time, peace!

Most importantly, thank you for the second chance.

Kind Regards,
Daniel

@FallenAngel - We apologize for making you wait too long, but after a discussion with the High Council we've decided to deny your application due to lack of hanging effort. You may reapply in 2 weeks if desired.

@maiker5005 - Seems like you didn't do what Teddy told you - Denied, don't even bother reapplying

@LalaStrala - Still got some doubts about you but we decided to give you a shot. Pending, find a Coordinator or higher ingame for a test.

@Nebula @Adde33333 @Vilex @Urtecho - Still under review.

Ingame name : Kaanylmz39
Username : kaan2404
Country of Residence : The netherlands
Spoken Languages : English , Dutch turkish
Date of birth : Jan. 2000
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : July 2013
Previous organisations :, TST , the outfit .

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : A criminal Organisation

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I'd turn myself in at the police Headquarter

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I'd try my best to make a deal with the guys . If that is not working i would try to win the fight .

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : i would try to talk with that guy and try to forget the past

Ingame name: Wheeliesmurf
Username: Wheeliesmurf

Country of Residence and Nationality: Dutch

Spoken Languages: Dutch,English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2018 july

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I was not part of any organization, and this will be my first gang

Hi, my name is Daniel and in the game my nickname Wheeliesmurf. I live in Holland. . I really liked your band is the fact that she reminds me one group from the film. The server brought me my friends who are already members of official gangs. After I registered on the server I began to actively play and earn money. Then I couldn't play because i was high school and I want to go to College. But now I am ready to actively gain momentum in the game and ready to develop in your team.I love to play for criminals, I can participate on BR, Turf and RP., my english is good. . . I used to play SAMP on Role Play servers and I loved participating in the game. It's certainly not all about me but I hope this will be enough to get you accepted me into the gang.

**> Ingame name:**203|McJoni
**> Username:**boubi
> Country of Residence and Nationality: Algeria.Algerienne
**> Spoken Languages:**English and Arabic And
**> Age:**20 years old
**> Date of the beginning of your SAES career:**2011

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
~[~[CripZ:]~~Left
~[OC]~(purple,purple,purple,purple,purple,purple):Left
FBI:Left
~[TST:]~(blue,blue,blue,blue,blue,blue)Left
~[O:]~(gray,gray,gray,gray,gray,gray,gray,gray)Left
~[FBI:]~(black,black,black,black,black,black)Left
~[CDS:]~(sienna,sienna,sienna,sienna,sienna)Dead
MG when there is muchfightings going on between members. HS is also dead, and I left from BBMC
d do not help us.
> I know all the rules of the game an I ld I know English and I d ** I came out of CripZ Because it's Inactive, andeft from OC: Because i want to play Cop, I Left FBI: Because quarreled with its members, ICE: Because it's Inactive And i want to play a Criminal, CDS: Dead, O: Because With its members TST: Because it's Inactive.
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200
> words: Hi my name is Jihad I'm 20 Years old, I'm from Algeria, I like play Football And Swiming, And Video games (MTA).
I would like to go to SRS to raise money and kill the police and know about myself by killing the police by going to all places.
I would also like to go to BRS to raise money and help gangsters in robbing banks, killing police and helping weak gangsters in robbing banks.
And I love to go to Turf to help the gangs and know myself to kill e steal places and kill gangs that are not with us ano not violate any law in the
game and I wanted to join you in order to help you in tasks and anything else.

Ingame name: kaan
Username: kaan2404

Country of Residence and Nationality: Dutch

Spoken Languages: Dutch,English,turksih and german

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2013 july

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: TST , the outfit . not kicked out stopped playing mta

well, I'm Kaan, I'm 19 years old guy, I'm Dutch and live in Amsterdam
I have a decent personality, which comes with a lot of respect towards friends (and enemies), loyalty, optimism, helpfulness and humbleness. I also enjoy playing other games, Minecraft, hell let loose,Arma 3 Counter Strike: Global Offensive (Global) and League of Legends. I also enjoy playing sports like football and basketball.I got a pet goldfish i love to pet and cuddle with my goldfish his name is Abdul Rahmen. It is a weird fish he doesn't like to swim when i put him in his fish tank he usually lays on his back. My in-game character has previously been in two organizations, which include TST and The Outfit. The main reason why I am still not in them is inactivity. However, I was inactive, because that was the time when all of my friends stopped with mta - Thanks for reading!

@Vilex - Not noticeable. Denied, you may reapply after 2 weeks if desired

@Urtecho - Not noticeable, probably because of timezone. We decided to give you a chance to prove yourself. Pending, find a HQ in-game for a test

@Nebula - Hope you fixed your attitude now. Better not pm everyone the same thing every day though :D. Pending, find a HQ in-game for a test

@Adde33333 - Not noticeable. Denied, you may reapply after 2 weeks if desired

@Kaanylmz39 @Wheeliesmurf - Familiar with the old ThC members. Find a HQ ingame for invite

@McJoni - Remember you from Al Munazama. Can't be trusted in our gang, sorry. Denied

@abdobary - Please contact @Killer208 for a talk. Based on that conversation we'll decide what to do with you

Ingame name: Silent
Username: hamoucha08
Country of Residence and Nationality: Algeriane
Spoken Languages: Arabic.English.Frensh
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Well,it was a long time ago,i didn't remeber since when i played,also i was noob player who like to deathmatch&earn money,,but by the time i lern how to play by reading the rules and working with them and now im better than before.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: C/Rebels
C:Well I got kicked,due to an adminjail.
Rebel MC: I do left,because of inactive gang,(no br's,no turf's..).

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: My in-game nick is Silent, I am 18 years old and my strengths are Roleplaying and shooting and my weaknesses are being active on Forums. But for now, let's get back to my good side, will we? So I am a really humorous guy who enjoys playing MTA with a good company such as ThC. I don't have problems following orders, even if they differ from my plans. I also respect everyone equally Some more negative things tho, I cannot promise I will be on every day, because I have a job and I need to take care of it as well.

Ingame name: Nishki
Username: Nishki
Country of Residence and Nationality: Turkey and United Arab Emirates.
Spoken Languages: Arabic and English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES Career: My first ever log was a very long time ago but I actually started playing for real back then in 2014 or so.
Previous organizations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: Will speak with the HQ about that if required.

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: My name is Mohammad I am 19. I enjoy playing Football and Basketball as I learn Boxing. I study Gastronomy and Culinary arts as I study in turkey. Choosing this thing to study was always a personal opinion as I always knew I am good at it. I started playing MTA back in 2011 or so when i used to join RDM servers and just shoot everyone then I started playing a bit on saes but didn't like it back then because it was too stricted with rules and stuff then I found myself in a RP server was enjoying my days there but I really wanted some action in the server.. So as I came back to SAES I gained lots of experience by now might not have a good image of myself as a player but the experience and humbleness and skills are still there.