The Company

The Company

Ingame name: 203|6ix9ine
Username: Alikhan
Country of Residence and Nationality: Russia,Russian
Spoken Languages: Russia,English. Ossetian
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2015
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
1)First I joined the gang FA which is a very long time was an official but it broke and I had to find a new gang
2) But I found the company truck in which I was invited by one of the members of the company, he was a friend of mine was expelled because he made a break for three months and not warned of the
3) was Also in small gangs such as WW and others)
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
Hello my name is Alikhan and I am the current candidate for master of sports in hand-to-hand combat .I played different games but when I got to the server with my friend I really liked it and since 2015 I still play on this server and do not cease to be interested in the new and try to develop their skills .We joined the FA gang like I said, but after it broke up, my friend stopped playing.I had to play alone and I always wanted to get into the official gang and met many members of Thc with whom it is very interesting to play and hang out .They always help and support you .))Now I am an assistant of Thc and I am very interesngo spend in remya with its members as they are always very fun and have something to talk about )) I really want to do to you and I will be happy to hang out with you always and be loyal to the company)Hello my name is Alikhan and I am the current candidate for master of sports in hand-to-hand combat .I played different games but when I got to the server with my friend I really liked it and since 2015 I still play on this server and do not cease to be interested in the new and try to develop their skills .We joined the FA gang like I said, but after it broke up, my friend stopped playing.I had to play alone and I always wanted to get into the official gang and met many members of Thc with whom it is very interesting to play and hang out .They always help and support you .))Now I am an assistant of Thc and I am very interesngo spend in remya with its members as they are always very fun and have something to talk about )) I really want to do to you and I will be happy to hang out with you always and be loyal to the company)

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame name: Skyler

Username: hurkan2

Country of Residence and Nationality: Netherlands, Turkish

Spoken Languages: Dutch, Turkish, English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2014.

GJMC, dead
GB, dead
RDMC, dead
Yakuza, dead
MMC, I made a fake report to kick myself so I can join HS with all of my friends
HS, all of my friends including me got kicked because one of our friends did a solo bankrob
Fox, inactive
Safp, Got bored
Fbi, I got bored from copside
ThC I left to join S~D
S~D I got kicked for reporting the leader

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:.

My name is Hurkan I am 15 years old I go to school. In my spare time I game alot, I also hang with my friends in my spare time and do fitnes. I have also 2 pets. I have a goldfish called alex he lives 1 years old. And I also have a parrot which my uncle raised by hand he talks alot of crap but plays like a 3 years old kid with toys and makes sure I cannot sleep. We decided to call our parrot gotcha because he always screems I gotcha out of nowhere while we do not even talk at home people always tought it was weird but we got used to it. My parrot is now 6 years old and lately we send him to the doctor because he had an infection lately which caused him to furiously pluck his feathers but we got him a vacination before he becomes a naked bird. I am also an old player since 2014 and people know me. I always follow the rules. I started with jonhflowers after that I found a new server called 3R
I played 1 years shooter. After that my friend 'Turbo' found a server called SAES . I am playing SAES over 4,5 years and have experiences

Ingame name: TuKiie
Username: mydonoz19
Country of Residence and Nationality: Turkey / Turkish
Spoken Languages: Turkish,English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2019
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I have never been in a gang before, in SAES.

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:My name is Berkay.Im from Turkey/orum.I am an university stundent.I'm studying civil aviation.I Started playing MTA in 2013.I'm also playing other games, like LOL,Minecraft and CS:GO.My hobbies are swimming,playing basketball,riding bike,playing computer games and reading book.I like watching series and movies.I'm back to MTA for playing together with my friends.I used to play in WSS in the past with my friends, maybe you already know them, if you think that i am newbie actually i am not.Blue called me back, i heard many people from WSS playing in SAES aswell.So, i thought it would be nice to play again with the same people.

Ingame name:203|FallenAngel
Username:gliemezis
Country of Residence and Nationality: Latvia.
Spoken Languages:Latvian, English and a little bit of Russian.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Well i don't remember the date but that was like 1 year ago when i played saes for first time.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:None

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:Well my name is Lauris and i'm from Latvia. I'm 16 years old and i just finished leaarning in elementary school. I'm nice, sometimes very serious but mostly I'm in a good mood with a good sense of humor. In free time i'm playing a videogames, going outside with friends or just learning something new about english language. Every day i'm playing computer games for like 2-5 hours. (Mostly it's SAES). I choosed The Company because it's a verty good organization. It haves a very cool members who's actually is funny and helpful. I respect all the rules and i don't break it. I'm good to other people who's playing saes to avoid the problems.I would be very grateful if you would invite me to your organization.

@Tema - Though weak application you managed to compensate it with your ingame efforts. Pending, find a High Council for test

@Alikhan - Majority of the gang was not positive about you, resulting in denied. You may reapply in a week if desired. Try to show effort wisely, meaning: When hanging with members, be social. Also, get to know the rules.

@Spicey - Application withdrawn, but we were able to find out why. I believe you're a very good guy and I hope the best for you in finding a suitable organization, but please do not bother applying for ThC in the future.

@FallenAngel and @Skyler - Under-review

@Alikhan said in The Company:

Ingame name: 203|6ix9ine
Username: Alikhan
Spoken Languages: Russia,English. Ossetian
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2015
1)First I joined the gang FA which is a very long time was an official but it broke and I had to find a new gang
2) But I found the company truck in which I was invited by one of the members of the company, he was a friend of mine was expelled because he made a break for three months and not warned of the
3) was Also in small gangs such as WW and others)
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
Hello my name is Alikhan and I am the current candidate for master of sports in hand-to-hand combat .I played different games but when I got to the server with my friend I really liked it and since 2015 I still play on this server and do not cease to be interested in the new and try to develop their skills .We joined the FA gang like I said, but after it broke up, my friend stopped playing.I had to play alone and I always wanted to get into the official gang and met many members of Thc with whom it is very interesting to play and hang out .They always help and support you .))Now I am an assistant of Thc and I am very interesngo spend in remya with its members as they are always very fun and have something to talk about )) I really want to do to you and I will be happy to hang out with you always and be loyal to the company)Hello my name is Alikhan and I am the current candidate for master of sports in hand-to-hand combat .I played different games but when I got to the server with my friend I really liked it and since 2015 I still play on this server and do not cease to be interested in the new and try to develop their skills .We joined the FA gang like I said, but after it broke up, my friend stopped playing.I had to play alone and I always wanted to get into the official gang and met many members of Thc with whom it is very interesting to play and hang out .They always help and support you .))Now I am an assistant of Thc and I am very interesngo spend in remya with its members as they are always very fun and have something to talk about )) I really want to do to you and I will be happy to hang out with you always and be loyal to the company)

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame name: Crossma
Username: crossma31
Country of Residence and Nationality: Turkey / Turkish
Spoken Languages: Turkish, English and a bit of French
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2018

• Organization Zero (Z): Had disagreements with an HQ.

• The Strike Team (TST): I came here with my friends call and we tried to keep the squad alive but efforts didnt result very well. I was thinking to pass back to criminal side as well.

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hey there! My name is Mustafa.I have been playing For more than a year saes. I'm 18 years old and I live in Istanbul city with my parents. my favorite is playing football , Playing with computer games. I'm good at weapons and driver. I selected ThC Because I saw that activity,friendly and mature gang. I want to join ThC since I start the this game. Of course if i have a chance,be sure that I'll do everything for ThC. btw I'm so activity, friendly, and mature guy. I playing saes daily 3-4 hours. I want to be thc member cuz who wouldn't want to join this gang maybe someone but I want to join so most, any ways let's talk about my favorite games, ofc 1st saes, 2nd Assasins Creed , 3rd cs go whatever I'll do my best for thc

Thanks for reading

Ingame name: 203|M9co

Username: ilya60601

Spoken Languages: Russia,English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2018 octomber

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I was not part of any organization, and thc will be my first gang

My name is Ilya, my name is p I am 16 years old I was born in Sterlitamak in the Republic of Bashkortostan, this year I went to collgeg on proffesii auto mechnaic, I graduated high school not very good but not very bad I have many friends in real life and in the game.I started playing on SAES:RPG in 2018 in October, I've been wanting to get into a gang for a long time, I can participate on BR, Turf I'm pretty good at shooting, I'm on good terms KARIM.I like to play for criminals I like to Rob banks, I often spend time on the server so you can always find me.Sorry for my mistakes my English is not the best so I use a translator

Ingame name: Radi.

Username: Dayler.

Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia.

Spoken Languages: Arabic/Frensh/English.

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: :I joined SAES:RPG community since 2015 (4 years+).

Immigration-Customs-Enforcement.
The Blood Brothers MC.
Comando Da Capital.
Hmm, well lemme start with squads i left my first squad ICE because they went inactive and began to join the players are not ready , i joined BBMC but sadly gang has been closed , CDC like ICE reason

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hi, My name is Ihab, I am 19 years old from Tunisia. I know Radi in the game as Imentioned in the app before. I love football, team games and video games, and I usually waste my time playing computer games, I joined the SAES: RPG community 4 years ago. I am a mature and energetic man who wants to achieve in this community I can handle many things. I love those who respect me and those who help me. I love being part of a team and helping my friends escape the prison and the arms and drug trade. I really enjoy killing policemen who mistreat my friends.

Ingame name: 203|Plenary

Username: Plenary

Country of Residence and Nationality: Finland & Finnish

Spoken Languages: Finnish, English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Joined in 2017

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I was part of a cop squad called NSA. I left the gang since the people in there were unrespectful and then I stopped playing MTA:SA for a while.

Hi, my real name is Leevi. I am a 18 year old guy from Finland. I'm a chill, loyal and humorous guy who loves to spent a lot of time with friends. I love videogames and in real life I work as a chef. I live on my own so i have a lot of time to be active on SAES:RPG. I want to join ThC because I've met a lot of the gang's members and they are all so nice and respectful. Teddy reached out to me and asked if I'm interested to join. I've been hanging around with Teddy, Hrl, Crossma and Vanja lately. I like them all. Today I met the leader, Adistar, and he was a really nice guy and made me want to join even more. The reason I'm looking for a crim gang is because I've already experienced a little bit of being a cop and it was not my thing. I love playing as a criminal but I have no experience being in one of the criminal gangs.

alt text
Ingame name :Reus
Username: Karamani
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia Nationality Sousse.
Spoken Languages: Arabic/French/English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I started playing SAES 2017

• MI-6: I left cause there is a lot of inactive members also little activity

• ICE: I decided to left the cop side forever and join criminal life for some activity.

• UE: I have kicked because I did avoid arrest.

• BBMC: I left because of disrespectful Members.

• CDC: I left because there was a member who bugged the safes on bank robbery and HQs though it's me I got warning So I decided to leave also I have screens about this member who bugged them.

• UE: I left Because I did fight with member and you cant do IC with (Z-O) I was bored and I decided to Join OC.

• OC: I have kicked because i help someone as 176[OC HELPER ] to join the gang .

Hello there! my full name is Omar Karamani, I'm 17 years old I'm from Tunisia Nationality Sousse and my ingame name in game is Reus. I like football and I love playing video games. I'm loyal person and patient also im respectful and I have a good experience from other gangs that mean I can use them to help THC also i can help every member an being respectful dosent matter what rank they are ,and i will be more active ,helping on turfs bank robs saving my gang members from the jail Helping Wanna be and hoppers as teaching them ofc when im free ect.and i think what are THC looking for if i'm not wrong. Well, I really would like to help in every single activity, I have some roleplay skills in addition, i'm active in the server, i can easily do many events, even though, I'll work more on getting my reputation & attitude better than enough & the current one. Either way, I feel like The Company is a real family, that's why I wanna join & have some fun. Anyways, I hope the best of luck to all of your members & HQ team.

alt text
Ingame name: Lily
Username: zeus74330
Country of Residence and Nationality: Portugal, Portuguese
Spoken Languages: Portuguese, English & Spanish
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I dont remember the exact date, but my 1st interaction with the server was in 2014 if im sure.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: TST, i was in the first week, (while probie), went to a SR, warned a guy that was outside the marker, after a couple of warnings he didnt left the area so i killed him, after some time i got admijailed because of a report made by him, and since i was still probationary, got insta kicked; FBI, was there for 2 months, i left because of their inactivity. Some weeks after i join, the active members left the squad and i kept playing there with another portuguese, so i got bored of playing alone since he wasnt there most of the days; FOX, HQs used a DE issue to warn me as FOX, i asked why, since it was unfair because i just followed a Commander orders, got kicked for "bad behaviour"; ICE, was there for 2 weeks max, left, mostly due to the members english and general known of the game, as you can see, the reputation of ICE nowadays aint a good thing; Z, i was there for 3 months, the inactivity strikes again, was just me and Jesse, i left before the summer vacation ends and kept gangless for a while; O, was there for 6 months, once again, inactivity, and the most active member was always afk selling, once again, got bored of playing alone; OC, was there for 2 weeks if im sure, used to spawn as cop for sometimes with other members and somehow, the passion for the cop life reborn, and went to FOX, where that same feeling was completely broken for their overall attitude; after being squadless/gangless for some days, received several offers from gangs, one of them was C, they insisted and we spoke for a while and i got in, which was a "mistake" since i started to get tired of MTA because i didnt had people to play with, due to the GMTs difference and to avoid the end of my SAES career, had to leave to seek for an active gang to end up my career, since i have some friends in ThC that also recommended me to try ThC, ill take the shot and try my luck around here.

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: My names Rben, i live in Portugal with my parents and older brother and i usualy hang out with my friends during the night, also, i like to play different type of games with them, unfortunetly just one plays MTA. I would rate myself as a calm, respectufl, mature and funny person but for other side im a bit impatient. About my career in-game, i would say that ive made a lot of mistakes in the past, like breaking some rules, leading me to adminjails, fortunetly, ive changed my behaviour and i started helping people in chat aswell. Ive been joining ThC brs and im grateful that they kept pming to join them in every single BR, which for me, its a sign of trust, something that i really appreciate in people, Even though ive been in several organisations, ive learned something in all of them, which i think it could be a good factor for me as person and as a player.

@M9co After failing your first test we decided to give you another chance, but after catching you abusing lag some how to avoid getting arrested this morning, your application is denied, feel free to reapply in 3 weeks.

Answers are coming soon for those who are waiting, good luck!

@Radi1 Dear Radi ;
Thank you for your attention. Unfortunately, we don't think you're qualified to join us at this time. Your in-game performance is great, but we think you have communication problems with us. After timing out 3 times on 3 different tests, we have reasonable doubt to believe that its on purpose~[.Denied]~(red) ,please feel free to apply after 2 weeks.

Regards
Griffin
THC HQ

Ingame name: 203|Homie
Username: bgminecrafter
Country of Residence and Nationality: England, Bulgarian
Spoken Languages: Bulgarian, English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: First entered the server late 2012/early 2013.

• FoX - I became inactive

• SAPA - Did not enjoy being a cop anymore

What's good! My name is Homie (Ivaylo) and I am a 17 year old male. I was born in Bulgaria in late 2001 (November). About 6 years ago, I moved to London with my family, because of politics in my country (country's not being run properly). In my opinion, I have a decent personality, which comes with a lot of respect towards friends (and enemies), loyalty, optimism, helpfulness and humbleness. I also enjoy playing other games (that my PC can run), so if someone wants to play Counter Strike: Global Offensive (Global) or League of Legends (EUNE: Gold 2), hit me up ;). I also enjoy playing sports like football and basketball, which I am technically pretty good at. My in-game character has previously been in two organisations, which include FoX and SAPA. The main reason why I am still not in them is inactivity. However, I was inactive, because that was the time when I moved to London and was focusing on life itself - it was kind of hard for me at the beginning. So, uhm.. yeah! That's about it. Thanks for reading!

alt text

Name of the game: 203|CHAPO
Username:paulolguin
Country of residence and nationality: Sinaloa Mxico
Spoken languages: English and Spanish
Date of the start of his career at SAES:2017
Previous organizations and the reason they left or were expelled:
BBMC deleted ThC and CDC- I went out
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: I am a 16 year old, I study and work, in my spare time I like to play SAES, I usually play every afternoon, I am an experienced child that is SAES, I am good with weapons, robberies and br, I usually spend a lot of time with gang members and practice a little with them, I am not so good at Roleplay, but I make my May effort to be better every day, The Company makes me a very interesting gang, since they are always active, I like about everything to do Turf, since what is something fun

**Ingame name:**203| Urtecho
Username: andrea777
Country of Residence and Nationality: Lima Peru
Spoken Languages: English and Spanish
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2017
Within the game I can play in different ways, I am a good driver in the different types of roads, I need to practice my shot, I do not usually be the one who starts shooting in the persecutions. Partners are very important, and that's where we all play an important role. In the game I always try to be as friendly as possible, I have no enemies in the game.
I know that this gang will give me different opportunities, and according to my progress I hope to give joy to the leaders. I try to be optimistic about situations, so that they leave in the best way.
I will give loyalty to the gang

Ingame name: 203|Huaynito
Username: cholinlin
Country of Residence and Nationality: Peru
Spoken Languages: Spanish, English
Date of birth: 10 October 2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I'm playing in SAES:RPG since the beggining of 2016
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I tried to apply to the CDC but they never answered me. And I tried to create with my friends a gang but we didn't succeed

I am a person who does not look for problems with others, I always try to get along with all my colleagues. I try to help as much as I can and I don't like having conflicts, but if someone doesn't want to excuse me, I respect him and don't bother him.I want to enter the gang, because I would like to know what a gang is like. Within the game, motorcycles are well managed, cars have not yet mastered very well. In my shot I am normal, I need to improve that. I will try to do my best to be able to take the gang to be one of the best. And I will give my all so that the leaders are happy.

Ingame name: 203|chafloque
Username: chulivivicus
Country of Residence and Nationality: Per
Spoken Languages: Spanish and English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2016
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: LosINKAS - The gang was dissolved due to lack of leader activity.
Hi, I'm Daniel, I'm a person who likes to work in a team, make friends and have a good time.
I am 16 years old, I live in Lima - Peru, and I enjoy playing with my friends, sports and video games. This is how I managed to discover MTA-SAES but also other games like Dota, CSGO, L4D2, among others.
I consider myself a good player in MTA, so with some friends we founded a gang called the INKAS, with them we instill Peruvian values in some people so that they know what it is to be Peruvian, but because of some problems we separate. I am aware of what should not be done on the server and I am willing to do everything possible to be part of your organization.