Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

@EXE @Hax Both of you are using old application format please check next time topic before posting,check the spoiler now and edit your applications.

:::

Ingame name:
Username:
Country of Residence and Nationality:
Spoken Languages:
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:

Ingame name: JaKeL
Username: alayamba
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia
Spoken Languages: Frensh , English , Arabic
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: i started played SAES on 2016 ( i was inactive ) and i came back to game on june 2018
~[BBMC]~(red) : dead
~[CDC]~(#700a27): i left it to join Cripz and CDC was inactive.
~[CripZ]~(teal): i left it because i have problem with one member
~[CDS]~(sienna,maroon) : dead
Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:
well, I'm Mostfa, I'm 17 years old guy, I'm Tunisien and living Sousse, I've one brother. I like playing Basketball, I like watching action movies, despite I'm athletic but, I adore fast food, I do not think that it really affects badly on me while practicing Sports . I like video games. I love Criminal life I am an old player in MTA and specially I love SAES sever because I have many friends.

when i played first time i was Criminal and i didn't know anything, after a month i tried to join any gang, found BBMC, i decided to join it. after 1 month The Leader of the gang decide to deleted it, after that i tried my luck to join Comando da Capital because i had friends there. they accepted me. then after like two months ago as i think i got lvl 2. i went to Cripz because its good gang its have nice members with good skills. after long time of hanging hard i joined it . on 26 Jun 2019 i decided to join another gang. so i see Cartel Da Sinaloa good gang so i applied for it then i got accepted after 1 day .. and now i'm The Company Helper because i have a lot of friends in it and i decided to finish my playing time there.

Ingame name: PoP!

Username: franzogamer

Country of Residence: Italy

Spoken Languages: Italian, French, English

Date of birth: 20/09/2001

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2019

Previous organisations: N/A

**Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence:** Criminal covert organization trying to take the world under his command. Everything in secrecy

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
Apologize and invite him to restart the chase.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
I'll see where the sniper is hided, and I'll try to spot any covered place to hide my self, and I'll try to call any friend around here.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
I'll accept his presence in the gang, I'll hang out with him, but I can't give him a lot of confidence. No trust.

@Adway said in The Company:

@PoP you're using the wrong application format, here is the one we're working with atm.

Ingame name:
Username:
Spoken Languages:

Ingame name: PoP!

Username: franzogamer

Country of Residence and Nationality: Italy and Italian

Spoken Languages: Italian, French, English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 01/2019

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: N/A

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: ~ My name is Francesco, Franzo for my friends. I'm 18, I live in Italy, I work as mechanic and I like workout at gym in my free-time.
I startet in SAES in 2019, thanks to my friend @Sucre, and he invited me to join this gang, specifically because I know it thanks to Prison Break lmao.
I'm a beat maker and I love make music, sometimes I sell my beats to starter rappers. Here I am.

~ My name is Henry Hunter, or how my friends call me, Pop, because they say pop is the sounds maked by punches. I had a Barber Shop named Pop's and now I'm one of the most wanted criminals in New York. For win this title, it's easy, I had to fight, or sometimes kill, the people who didn't give me my money back, acting like Italian Mafia. I'm an impulsive man, I can get crazy in any time. I handle guns like barber's scissors...I'm tall and strong, nobody can go be

Ingame name: EXE

Username: GxngSh1t

Country of Residence and Nationality: Estonia, Estonian

Spoken Languages: Estonian, English, Russian

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 1 and half year ago

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: Organization Zero, i left from there bcuz i dont like that gang much

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Im a Nice 15 year old boy who can understand other people im active in pc almost everyday bcuz im a gamer and i play many games on my pc and im living without my dad he died in 2017 and now im depressed basically and i take tablets but that doesnt affect my gaming and i like playing MTA and i like playing in there with a gang i was in z before but i left from there and i now would like to join ThC. / Im a basic criminal doing some business selling guns and drugs doing bank robberys and store robberys and robing people selling cars , stealing cars and buying them. and breaking out of jail and helping others out from jail and killing cops if they come at me and helping people whos new in town and im a Basic criminal and Car dealer.

Ingame name: UrBan-
Username: Halloween741
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia Nationality Sousse.
Spoken Languages: English & Arabic & French
Date of the beginning of your SAES Career: 1 Year +
Previous organizations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:
WA:(Left)=Problem with members and I cannot stay with them on the same gang
CDC:(Left)= It was inactive
UE:(Left)=Problem with members and I cannot stay with them also my friends they taught me so many things and I realized to join THC

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: my name is Hazem im 17 years old I like playing SAES RPG with friends to do Fun and being a perfect player and Trying to be better by looking to the future, I Practice Boxing and it's my favorite hobby also I took A gold Medal of Sahel on my country. I Like doing Banks, Turfs, Cracking and training at nano bob hanging around with friends, playing league of legends some times, going out with my friends to the coffee or to the beach to have fun and joy.
I'm a loyal person and my strengths are cracking Doing Jailbreak helping my team max as I can, being helpful and active also respectful and I like doing Roleplays, activities, events to assist my gang. my weaknesses point is when I got a Drop fps and when my computer crashes sometimes I will buy another gaming Pc soon and I will be powerful no more weaknesses.

Ingame name: Bernasx
Username: Bernasx123
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia / Tunis
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English, French and some Turkish
Date of the beginning of your SAES Career: 2017
Previous organizations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I joined CDC after getting kicked from CripZ for fighting with an HQ then I joined again about 2 months later and left now.

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hey There, my name is Mohamed 17 years old from Tunisia exactly in Tunis the Capital. I love going out and having fun with my malinois, my favorite Hobie is gaming, I like playing many games on pc like csgo , league of legends, smite and need for speed and I enjoy playing saes with my friends, I've been playing on the server for 2 years that made me became an experienced with magnificent shooting, driving and flying skills. from the 0 to an HQ in LVL 5 gang but sadly there was a lot of fights in the gang that made all the members nervous.

@JaKeL Good effort ingame from a player who can fill gaps in our weaknesses, welcome. Accepted, find a coord+ ingame.

@1slem-uk Despite some problems in the week after your application, we'll give you a chance. Pending, find a HC ingame.

@FallenAngel 203 for a while, but only recently started hanging with us. Extra week under review, try your best.

@khaled99069 Old member, but since you returned from long inactivity you still seem to be learning the server. As above.

@JeSoS Poor application and member feedback negative, denied. Reapply in two weeks with a better app if interested.

@PoP @EXE @UrBan @Bernasx (@PoP try hanging with other members than Sucre)

All of you more recent applicants are under review, try your best in the coming week or two and remember to join our discord. https://discord.gg/QfzbzYn

Ingame name: 203|Gaber
Username:Niko259
Country of residence and nationality:Croatia,Serbian
Spoken languages: English, Serbian
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: April 20th
Previous organisations and reason why you left or got kicked out : ///
Write an introduction to yourself and your ingame character: Hi my name is Nikola ,ingame 203|Gaber I would like to join this gang because I have a friend there and also I like it ,I love skin of this gang and that it is the strongest in the game ~now something about me ~I kinda easily lose nerves and then I'm dangerous but not to my friends ,I like doing SR,BR,and VIP's and sometimes I even like going to events ,but also I like kidding around like a civilian (mechanic, pilot, paramedic or racer.

Things are more complicated than you think ~The company

alt text

Ingame name: 203|Gxnzo.

Username: gxnzo12

Country of Residence and Nationality: Argentina

Spoken Languages: English/Espaol
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I started in August 2018, but because of personal probles I couldnt play too much(Im currently very active)

~[CDC:]~(#b0006d) In CDC I was not really long, because I felt very uncomfortable in that gang, because of the language of the majority

*Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hello, my name is Gonzalo, my name in-game is 203|Gxnzo. I am from Argentina, and I am 18 years old. I love role-play, Bank Robberies, Store Robberies, Jail Break, and Turf War. I met a couple of THC members, and I played Role-Play with them. I know each others rules. I would like to enter The Company by the power and respect he has on the server, and I think I can learn much more than I know, here. I am an outgoing, respectful, supportive person, a loyal and respectful person. i like video games and basketball. Im good at handling helicopters, airplanes and shooting.

"Things are more complicated than you think" The Company

Ingame name: JouGou

Username: akyal

Country of Residence and Nationality: tunisia, tunisian

Spoken Languages: French , English , Arabic

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: i start playing SAES on 2015 i was inactive and i came back to game on 2017

• BBMC : dead

• CDC: I got a kick from CDC because i was admijailed in my probie period

• OC: i left it because i have problem with one member

• Yakuza : dead

• Pirus: I left it because members was rulebreaking and arresting the gang members it was the first , but rejoined again and i got my HQ rank then after we got lvl 1 i got 2 adminjails then they decided to demote me so i left ( i already said that reason ingame but i forgot to add it here in my application )

I'm Jougou , my real name is sadok, I'm 17 years old and i'm living in tunisia excatly in hammamet. I love gaming and especilly with my friends in real life. We are team of loyal friends playing together many games.When i back to SAES i tried with my friends to do a gang it was Yakuza but we got our lvl 2 but sa dly olaf decided to delete it.So i begin trying to improve my experience in SAES by joining some official organizations. i joined BBMC and sameshit ,HQ team decided to make it dead, then i joined CDC but sadly after fake fight with my friend , he just trolled me and i got reported then adminjailed, so they decided to kick me from the gang,i joined oc and i left after 2 weeks and the last then i joined Pirus but sadly as i noticed i cant stay with those cunt at the same gang

Ingame name: Satan_Jr
Username: Asuki
Country of Residence and Nationality: France,French
Spoken Languages: french, I have difficulties in English.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: i started 3 years ago
My username is Asuki my in-game is Satan_Jr, I am 17 years, I am french. Usually, I play with my friends [TT]Satanas and [ThC]Poodlyz, but I like going to shop and bank roberries. I used to play GTA San Roleplay. In-game, I like making money and hang out with my friends, I dont want any problem with people or SAES admins. Futhermore, I like (legally)to kill people, so I think I can be usefull in turf wars. My English is not very good so I might use translators during our conversation.
alt text

Ingame name: Vanessa

Username: Qleder

Country of Residence and Nationality: Russia, Russian

Spoken Languages: English, Russian

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Jule 2019

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: not was other

Hi, my in-game name is Vanessa. But you may to call me Julia. History of my name is very simple, I saw it in book. My career started in mid-July. The last two weeks I spent actively getting acquainted with members The Company. Given my modesty, it wasn't easy. I am ready to participate in various activities, but if possible, I will not participate in turf wars. Instead of being an active participant, I am constantly lost and remain a hindrance and a target. Since my first application, I've had no gross violations of the rules. I know English badly, I often use a translator and speak with a delay. Please forgive me in advance. In the game I spend a lot of time and go often, so most likely you will always find me. Accounts in social networks, I do not have, only discord and VK. But VK I not disclose, and discord rarely'm using.

@UrBan Shouldn't be a surprise as your effort was great - pending. Seek a HC+ ingame.

@gxnzo12 You've impressed us enough after your application despite your short server history for us to give you a chance. Pending.

@PoP Extended review, you already know why. Good luck in the coming week.

@Gaber As you are very new to the server, we'll give you another week extended review so you can learn more about us and the server.

@FallenAngel Application withdrawn for the record. You're free to re-apply when you're back.

@Bernasx Application assumed withdrawn, however, if you're still interested I recommend talking to Adistar.

@khaled99069 Little presence and interest shown during the review week, therefore denied.

@xxjougou Denied due to dishonest application before edit. Also there's not much use for us for someone who sells drugs at hospital.

@EXE Due to rulebreaking during your application period and a large amount of applications & gangs shortly before ThC, denied.

@Qleder @Asuki
All of you more recent applicants are under review, try your best in the coming week or two and remember to join our discord. https://discord.gg/QfzbzYn

@The-Company said in The Company:

Ingame name: 203|kawhi_leonard
Username: muslim1960
Country of Residence and Nationality: morocco
Spoken Languages: English french Arabic
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2013
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: n/a
hey my name is Mouad Morrhadi a 24 years old man official player at Moroccan basketball ive been playing saes since 2013 but i lost my account in 2016 so i stopped playing it after 6 months i back to play it again because i left many friends behind me so i played with the company members i hang out with many and i just help them in turf in BR in JB many things i find its really great gang so im very interested in being member of the company many friend suggests me to apply so yeah its gonna be very interesting being big member in this gang and being loyal to it

@The-Best1 said in The Company:

Good Luck
All

This is the second time that I have to tell you to not reply to this topic if you aren't applying or a gang HQ. Your application is now denied. You you do not have the required experience, skill, and English proficiency. See the message below as additional information.

@Qleder - Shown a lot of effort after first denied and we would like to reward you for that, thus you're pending. Find a High Council or higher ingame for a test.

@The-Best1 Although application seems OK and you seem to be loyal, we still have many doubts about your attitude. This is why we decided to reject your application. You may reapply in 3 weeks if still desired

@Asuki @grizmo You haven't been noticed by our members. Also your application is too poor, thus you are denied. Reapply in a week if still desired

Hello, Morena. Your application form is missing. Here you can find the full version.

Ingame name:
Username:
Spoken Languages:

Ingame name: 203|Tema

Username: tema1

Country of Residence and Nationality: Russia,Russian

Spoken Languages: Russia,English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2018

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I was not part of any organization, and thc will be my first gang

Hi, my in-game name is Tema.The story of my name is very simple, my friends just started calling me that.My career started in 2018 April.I am ready to participate in various activities, but if possible.I do not know English very well, so I use a translator,In the game I spend a lot of time and go often, so most likely you will always find me.Accounts in social networks, I do not have, only discord and VK. But VK I not disclose, and discord rarely'm using.I am adequate, sociable, respectful. like video games. I love a criminal life,i play MTA for a very long time,I really want to get to your gang
I live in a small town,i like to play football. in my city there is nothing to do since it is very small, mostly my friends and I walk on the roofs