Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company

The Company

Ingame name:QMap
Username:pePON01
Country of Residence and Nationality:Argentina/Argentina
Spoken Languages:Spanish/English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:in 2018 but i dont remember my account
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: N/A

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:Well, I'm a good person who makes people laugh and that's friendly. My character is a dark little man who keeps selling weapons and doing SR to earn money and buy my xD cars. I would love to join this group for its community and its good people, besides that, the people I have met told me positive things about THC and I am intrigued, elchapo also told me good things about this group and people from the server that I am part of. THC

~[Ingame name:]~(blueviolet,navy,red)Lucky

~[Username:]~Aivisty

~[Country of Residence and Nationality]~(black) latvija

Spoken Languages:russia/English/

Date of the beginning of your SAES careersince: since 2017/2018

Previous organization:TST

T~[he reason why you left or got kicked out:]~(teal) -I Leave a TST LEADER no acvite,I got out of the group because I didn't like it there because there were no active people

~[Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words]~(purple) My name is Lucky, I live in latvijua, I'm 15 years old,playing video games expicially Mta (saes rpg) my favourite hobbie swiming started playing Mta 2017\2018 Im good at handling helicopters, airplanes and shooting. I like to socialize, talk and role play. I Lile play CS GO, fornite,Pugb . i play SAES;RPG 2YEARS , i join tst and i play 8 months i leave tst no acvite leaders and HQ , i love the movie vidijo that i play cs go fornite,I drive A
bike.my first game of computer was cs go and minecraft, i love a songs and remix,will work to the end because I love the THC clan.SAES;RPG IT my life i play ever day 7 hours-3,4,5 my THC i best GROUP i speak a english and russia my fps it 59 and 60 and yya yay COPS IT SIT BIG KILL ALL COPS and no DM hospital and more city i gave 1 car v8 adw landsteaker i gave read life audi r8

@LandShark said in The Company:

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 wordsMy name is Lucky, I live in latvijua, I'm 14 years old
@Ez-lucky Edit your apply if you want :D

Who are you? You're no better trying to 'expose' people. Be gone from our topic

@LandShark said in The Company:

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 wordsMy name is Lucky, I live in latvijua, I'm 14 years old
@Ez-lucky Edit your apply if you want :D

LandShark, I do not know who you are, but you are certainly not part of our organisation. It would be nice if you would let our HQs do their jobs and be quiet on our topic, it is not up to you to answer any applicants. Thanks.

@Ez-lucky said in The Company:

~[Ingame name:]~(blueviolet,navy,red)Lucky

~[Username:]~Aivisty

~[Country of Residence and Nationality]~(black) latvija

Spoken Languages:russia/English/Latvian

Date of the beginning of your SAES careersince: since 2017/2018

Previous organization:TST

T~[he reason why you left or got kicked out:]~(teal) -I Leave a TST LEADER no acvite,I got out of the group because I didn't like it there because there were no active people

~[Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words]~(purple) My name is Lucky, I live in latvijua, I'm 15 years old,playing video games expicially Mta (saes rpg) my favourite hobbie swiming started playing Mta 2017\2018 Im good at handling helicopters, airplanes and shooting. I like to socialize, talk and role play. I Lile play CS GO, fornite,Pugb . i play SAES;RPG 2YEARS , i join tst and i play 8 months i leave tst no acvite leaders and HQ , i love the movie vidijo that i play cs go fornite,I drive A
bike.my first game of computer was cs go and minecraft, i love a songs and remix,will work to the end because I love the THC clan.SAES;RPG IT my life i play ever day 7 hours-3,4,5 my THC i best GROUP i speak a english and russia my fps it 59 and 60 and yya yay COPS IT SIT BIG KILL ALL COPS and no DM hospital and more city i gave Latvij ir small city. I gave a big doog Andris small cat my house name virsaii . I gave 2 pings 6, cat i gave gow 21 i gave a big house

Ingame name:Wboss

Username:Wbozs

Country of Residence and Nationality:Argentina/Argentina

Spoken Languages:Spanish/English/

Date of the beginning of your SAES careersince: 2018

Previous organization: N/A

The reason why you left or got kicked out: N/A

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hi, my name is Simn, I live in Argentina, I'm 23 years old.
I am pleasant, nice, humble, sociable, quiet, honest, loyal and respectful. I like soccer, games, handball and role play. I would like to enter to learn method of play.

Ingame name: 203|Hyng.
Username: Hyng.
Country of Residence: Portugal.
Spoken Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Since 2018, it's already been a year and a bit more.
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:The Outfit

I was kicked out for starting a bank robbery on my own, at this time I didn't know it wasn't allowed, I was kicked without warning/message or questions.

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:

Hyng wasnt born from a poor family, but their family spent all their money leaving nothing behind to their sons, Hyngs mother for example.
So Hyng ignorant about the environment he grew in a poor, drug-selling neighbourhood that ranged from light drugs to cocain and heroin, both his parents were ex-addicts to heroin. While growing, has a child, Hyngs temperament got him into multiple fights sometimes even hitting adults.
At at the age of 11 he tried cocaine for the first time, but things escalated when he was 13, both his parents were killed while he was in his grandmothers house with Marebito. As his life got depressing, he left town and became a fan of gore, black metal music, violence and self destruction.
This happened out of his hometown and 7 years later Marebito who stayed hidden in town still being careful thought he wasnt a target, called Hyng saying they have a shot at getting his revenge.
So now at 20 years of age Hyng got his vengeance and never came back, he now lives in SAES:RPG to succeed in a life of crime with Marebito.
Life looks better now but tastes only grow with age.

I've edited it @Adway.

~[Ingame name:]~(#ABABAB) Garcia_,
~[Username:]~(#ABABAB) benlaidabdou
~[Country of Residence and Nationality:]~(#ABABAB) Algerian , also sadly algerian
~[Spoken Languages:]~(#ABABAB) I speak well arabic, and about english i am not good enough but i'd like to rate it 6.5 out of 10 as far as i know what's the others saying and understand them as well
~[Age:]~(#ABABAB) 16
~[Date of the beginning of your SAES career:]~(#ABABAB) i have joined saes like 2 years ago
~[Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:]~(#ABABAB)

• ~[FBI (x1) :]~(#ABABAB) i have joined the squad when i was new and i start to adapt and growing up over the time there, but after like two months things started to deteriorate because we could not hold the squad for long time, so i left it because i was tired

• ~[WA :]~(#ABABAB) Well, that was my first gang in saes i learned alot about gang side, but over the time i start facing some problems with one member there so i decieded to leave the gang

• ~[FBI (x2) :]~(#ABABAB) well, i have explained everything for the hq team.

~[Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:]~(#ABABAB) my full ingame name is joaquin garcia i have joined the game since 2 years ago as i think, at the begin of my career i was really interested to be in an official squad so i decided to join FBI because there was alot of my friends there that could help me to learn alot, after like two months ago as i think i left the squad due to problems there, after that i tried my luck to switch into criminal life and wild angels were the most active gang back there so they caught my eyes also my brother was there so i decieded to join them after when i joined WA i was focusing on joining racing groups because i was good enough to be racer and cunning stunts were my best group for it because their role is different and you can't get bored there, after i get a chance there i start to help them as much as possible to reach the top and i did succeded to do that, and after like days ago i start to be member in zip and radioSA because their roles were so different and that was i was looking for l also succeded to be part of them after when i joined the FBI to help them out to hold their activity in media archive and ingame

@Hyng You're using our old application format , please edit it with the new one in order to be considered.

:::

Ingame name:
Username:
Country of Residence and Nationality:
Spoken Languages:
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:

:::

Dear applicants,

Here are the results of 11-7-2019.

@Vissa - Though you have the potential to become a worthy member of The Company, we have not seen enough of you in-game last week. For this reason we decided to reject your application. You may apply next week if desired. Try to hang around with our members more often, so that they notice you.

@skender - We are aware that you struggled to find members to hang with in-game, so for that I would like to apologize. The members are aware about the problem now and will do their best to pay attention to future applicants, thanks to you. However we are not satisfied with your application. We feel like you could've put more effort into it. Especially your introduction story. For this reason you are denied. You may reapply next week if desired, with a proper application.

@CrazyBoy - You were clearly noticeable last week and always helping us in our activities, but your application is not proper enough and we have not been able to communicate with you that much, thus resulting in your application getting denied. You may reapply next week if desired, with a proper application.

@Foreman123 - Though a really poor application, you've shown extraordinary effort in-game, both gameplay-wise and social-wise. This is why we do not want to deny you based on the application. I am giving you 24 hours to fix it and if your application becomes acceptable, you will be getting pending.

@gxnzo @pePON01 @wbozs - Applied recently and not noticed in-game yet. Please contact our members and join our discord: https://discord.gg/CZ2TBjX Also fix your applications because they are unacceptable right now. Under review

@Hyng - Wrong format, take your time to fill in the right one.

@Garcia1999 - Decent application and though you just applied now, you have been hanging with us for a while already. Besides that, you are experienced and have proven to be worthy of being a member in-game, so it is only fair enough to accept you. Find a Coordinator or higher in-game for an invite.

Feel free to contact me in private for objections or information.

Ingame name: Failex
Username: imgay1234
Country of Residence and Nationality: mongolian
Spoken Languages: mongolian & englize
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: many yers
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: Maximum Mong : kiki too join an better mongo skuad

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 5 to 250 words:
Hillo i am failex pew pew acipt pliz

@Filex said in The Company:

Ingame name: Failex
Username: imgay1234
Country of Residence and Nationality: mongolian
Spoken Languages: mongolian & englize
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: many yers
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: Maximum Mong : kiki too join an better mongo skuad

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 5 to 250 words:
Hillo i am failex pew pew acipt pliz

Filex this isn't a place for you to troll around and have fun. Take that shit elsewhere and keep this topic clean.

Ingame name: ReeyZee
Username: clash1
Country of Residence and Nationality: Indonesian/indonesia
Spoken Languages: English or Indonesia
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I played on SAES since 4 or 5 weeks ago
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: SAFP (I left Safp because one of his members always made my mood worse in playing on the SAES server and I was also bored with the life of the police)

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: My name is Muhammad Fadhil, the name in the game: ReeyZee, I come from Indonesia. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters, in my life a day is a student in high school, but I have graduated from the school and plan to go to university. in my life everyday I am a person who can be relied upon both in the family and in friendship, I see TheCompany has very strong friendships between each other and I can also be invited to do good teamwork. in the game I used to be a policeman, but one day my friend made me very disappointed with his existence, and maybe some of the other policemen were not good to me and I wanted to leave my job to become a police officer and wanted to be a criminal. therefore I wish to join The Company. since the incident, I am used to doing SR, JB, and also helping in running the BR. I used to think criminal was bad and had friends who did not have a good attitude. but after I became a criminal, I have another opinion about it, criminals are not as bad as I think, and criminals also have a lot of good friends, of course. in the game also I always follow the rules and try to be a good player and not violate the rules, and also I run my own roleplay well. I'm also an active player, I play usually for 5 or 6 hours a day. if there is no work maybe I play for a whole day. I hope I can join as a member of The Company

Regards.Reeyzee

Ingame name: ZLATAN
Username: Doris
Country of Residence and Nationality: Tunisia/tunisian
Spoken Languages: English,Arabic,french and little bit deutsh
Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I played on SAES since 3 years but i was inactive somtimes due to problems .
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: i didnt join any one on this server just a small unoficiel gang when i start 3 years ago and i was thc helper for 3 months last year sadly when you call me guys for my test I was inactive due to some problems.

Hi , I'm a Tunisian young my name is Noureddine , I study at a tunisian faculty my second year .. I joined Saes 3 years ago i was playing league of legend the moment a freind called hash tell me to play this game. I was tHC helper last year for 3 months I chose the company cause it's simply perfect the members the game the prestige the team plays.. Everything, and I really had a good time with new best friends . I was inactive due to some problems that I solve it now and I'm an active player right now again and back to the game and I just want to say that I went directly to THC base when I back to the game cause it means a lot for me, I m sure that the company is the best in this domain. the company help us to be professional criminals to earn some good money and jobs without any problems with the government this is how the criminal world should be, and to join the company u must be a good player who respect all the rules and be good with others and avoid all the problems which can effect bad to the company this something I understand very well as a helper i used to help the team at their turfs and clo, doing the sr , jb and helping at br. and I hope to upgrade my skills when I get accepted by learning how to crack and something like this and to prove my skills as a member of the best gang ever .
KEEP THE GOOD WORK :)