Spoken Languages : Arabic, a bit english
Date of birth : 31/07/2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2017
Previous organisations :

• The Company

• Underground empire

• ICE

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : their role is a secret criminal secret organization. It works on total control of the world where it works with various criminals and gangs and their work is secret, whether in arms smuggling or assassination

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I will ask him to forgive me and i'll offer him money if he want or free arrest.
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :
I will run to the nearest place where I can hide and then call my friends for help even if they ask me to leave before but it doesn't matter in such a case like this

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :
Well its not my buissnes to not let him join but i'll try to solve the problem by asking him to forget what happened between us and forgive me if he cant, we will stay away from each other and we will not talk to each other.

alt text
Distinctive questions
Ingame name: Rocket
Username :freefire
Country of Residence :Tunisia
Spoken Languages :Arabic/Frensh/English
Date of birth :15/04/2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career :I joined SAES:RPG community since 2017 (2 years+).
Previous organisations :
-Comando Da Capital
-OverdoseCrime
-Wild~Angles
-UndergroundEmpire
-CripZ

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : It's criminal organisation which goal is to be biggest and strongest organisation in San Andreas.they are selling Drugs guns around SA.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :I would try to deal the incident with him through messages.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :I will calm myself then I'll surrender and raise my hands up and I try to communicate with them, I'll try my best to survive. I can understand if they want to chill and accept to talk to me. if not I will take a cover and escape from them.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I'd won't fight with him or annoy him , i'll have to show respect and will be doing my best to avoid get in arguements and fights with him , and i'll be slowily trying to build a friendship with him and forget our past.

alt text
~[Distinctive questions]~(silver)
*Ingame name : : Beckham
*Username : yassin75
*Country of Residence : Tunisian
*Spoken Languages : Arabic [10/10] Frensh [8/10] English [6/10]
*Date of birth : 22-06-2001
*Date of the beginning of your SAES career : I started my career with this server since 2013 but I got a ban because I play with multiple accounting when I was new on the server and I came back for about 8 months
Previous organisations :
*Z kicked
*CDC i left it because they're not active and they don't have any interest to host any activity
*OC i got kick because i wanted to leave
*WA Dead
*UE: Left

~[Miscellaneous questions]~(silver)
*Define The Company's role in one sentence : Is a secret criminal organization, operating through the smuggling of weapons or extortion of important figures or the assassination of prominent figures. Its goal is to control the world, help members or friends get out of prison through formal or illegal methods. It focuses on maintaining confidentiality to expand its reach
*You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Well, first, I would like to talk to him in an appropriate manner and explain to him respectfully that he was an accident, explain the misunderstanding seriously and then offer him his arrest or forgive me except to withdraw the report because I would not risk reporting it despite a reason. But I will not talk to the staff Admins who will be understood.
*You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : : First of all, I would like to talk to him and solve them in an appropriate way by explaining the situation. The first thing I have to do is apologize and tell him that I did not mean it and then explain to him my position by calling the officials who will understand. And like this everything can go fine.

alt text

• Personal Informations:

Ingame name: Verdinho .

Username: MiMo223 .

Country of Residence: Algeria .

Spoken Languages: Arabic , French And English .

Date of birth: 30/03/2003 .

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Near 2 Years .

Previous organisations: ICE - Certel D Sinaloa .

• Miscellaneous questions:

Define The Companys role in one sentence: It Is The Best Gang In Saes , The Main Roles Of Thc Are : Making deals with gangs,Arms Smuggling,Blackmailing,Assassination,Jail breaking,Money Laundry,Intelligence Agency and Johnson and McGee Pharmaceuticals . The Company Have The Greatest Backstory Between All Gangs .

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?

I Try To Talk With Him And Told Him That Was A Mistake And Try To Calm Him "The Cop" , If He Won't Accept I would try to apologise or and Talk With Him To reach Some Kind of Deal

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

At First I Relax Then Carefully I Try To Find Solutions To Avoid The Shots And Find The Best Way To Survive , I Notice All My Friends In Our Gang To Back Up Me , And When They Came We Rush Them And We Finish The Trouble By Killing The Enemy's Or Take Them Hostages .

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

I Try To Forgive Him Anyway Because We Are Brothers In Gang And I Can't Ignore Him Because We Back Up Ou Selves And We Start New Page And Being Respectful And We Take It Easy .

@IsLeMou223,

Denied for your horrible application, Stop Writing Like This, it literally gave me eye cancer. Also, you tried to arrest ThC members today while you applied for this organisation. You are probably not the smartest person in the world.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Vice Leader of The Company

alt text
Distinctive questions

Ingame name : 203|Funstein.
Username : arkantos12.
Country of Residence : Chile.
Spoken Languages : Spanish - English - Portugues.
Date of birth : 04/12/2004.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 9-8 Months, almost 1 year.
Previous organisations : FBI, HRMC, VLA, CDC, TST, SAFP, CRIPZ, CRIPZ X2, CIA

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Company's role is to govern the world in secret and the world of crime without going to justice.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Well, I would give you my apologies, that it was an accident I would give you 35k and that you arrest me, so as not to damage the reputation of the company.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I would act, calmly and lead the enemy into a trap, in the meantime I would signal the rest of the gang, so that they know that that something is wrong.
There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I would put aside my hatred and act with maturity, since we are all one family, and I would try to talk to him and forget the past.

Kind, Regards Funstein

^[alt text]

Dear applicants,

Thank you for putting in your effort into joining our organisation. Hereby, we present you the application results for the unanswered applications above. The results of your application were determined by the overall performance and effort put in by the applicants.

@RocketLuncher, you have put in great effort into trying to join us based on your combat experience. We have noticed that your shooting skills are amazing and you also seem to be well-known with our Tunisian community. You are ~[pending]~(yellow), you may contact a High Council member in-game for your test.

@Mohamed-Mostafa, we have noticed a lot of effort from you for a very long time. Now you have decided to make an application. Conversations were made with you beforehand and you have convinced us that you can become a member of our prestigious organisation. You are ~[pending]~(yellow), you may contact a High Council member in-game for your test.

@Beckham, even though we have seen you in-game a lot, we are not convinced by your loyalty and you have a history of rulebreaking. Therefore, we have decided that you are ~[denied]~(red). You may re-apply in 10 days from now.

@Rondaw, you were part of The Company before but we do not see you as a valuable member to us. Your skills are not good enough and we are also not able to communicate with your in a normal way. Besides that, you were spawned as Overdose Crime yesterday which implies to me that you are not really interested into joining us anyway. You are ~[denied]~(red).

@Funstein, you have only been a helper for a short time but you have also applied for us before. From what we have seen, you have been showing bad behaviour for a long time and we are not impressed with you at all. You are ~[denied]~(red), you may re-apply in 14 days from now.

Do not let these results hurt you personally. We are a high-level organisation which can only accept a few of the applicants. Maybe one day, if you impress us enough, we might be able to grant you a spot, but if you are denied, you did not put in enough to convince us.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
Vice Leader of The Company

alt text
Ingame name : Kristy
Username :lunaexe
Country of Residence :Tunisia
Spoken Languages :English , Arabic ,Turkey
Date of birth :30/05/2004
Date of the beginning of your SAES career :Well , Everything Start Since 2015 It Was First Day in SAES:RPG I Wasn't Know anything about this Server . I Was Trying To Understand what i must to do from jobs and talking with player . I Were acclimate with player of SAES:RPG 2016 I Went Inactive 1 year and In 2017 I returned Same I Stay few months and I Went again Inactive in 2018 - So I returned again with Kristy And now that's case .
Previous organisations :FBI/SAFP/ICE/HRMC/Rebel-MC/CripZ

~[~[Miscellaneous questions]~(silver)]~
Define The Company's role in one sentence :The Company Role Arms Smuggling , Blackmailing , Assassination ,JailBreaking etc : Sumggling Arms and make deal with Another Gangs when someone threatens member of them .They Kill Him Without Mercy Assassination Minister and President And Making JailBreak for Leaving Criminal from Jailed . And Everything for reach our goal - taking over the world

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I will go to him and apologize . And if he did not accept the apology, I'll Would call, Admin and tell him what happened and he will act in everything

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :I will calm down. And i'll look for a solution to help myself. I will do something I will open phone and send a message to gang leader and All Member in meeting to tell them I want help there are people with sniper and they will kill me .

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I'll Ignore Him First everything. And I will Work like everyday and avoid talking with him and I will talk with leader that does dont put us in a meeting or mission , but in addition I'll Act like he not with me in Gangs

alt text
*~[Distinctive questions]~(silver)

-Ingame name: : Beckham
-Username: yassin75
-Country of Residence: Tunisian
-Spoken Languages: Arabic & Frensh & English
-Date of birth: 22-06-2001
-Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I started my career with this server since 2013 but I got a ban because I play with multiple accounting when I was new on the server and I came back for about 8 months
Previous organisations :
~[1-Organization Zero]~(#82ab3c)
~[2- Commando DA Capital]~(#80002a)
~[3- Overdose Crime]~(#28061D)
~[4- Wild Angels]~(purple)
~[5- Underground Empire]~(#500000)

~[Miscellaneous questions]~(silver)
-Define The Company's role in one sentence : The Comapny is a criminal organization whose main role is to control the world by dealing with other gangs. It also smuggles arms and drugs in illegal ways. They also extort important figures, assassinate prominent figures and help members or friends get out of prison in different ways.
-You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?: First I will apologize to him and I will try to explain to him respectfully that he happened unintentionally, and then ask him to come to arrest me or send him money, and frankly I do not want to deal with such problems and always avoid them
-You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?: First I will apologize to him and then I will try to talk to him and calm things down so that we can solve the problem that happened, and I will do what I can so that everything is ok

Dear @Beckham

Personally, I love how you managed to prove everyone the opposite about yourself. You decided to stick to trying to join ThC despite that we rejected your application, and you went even further by showing way too much effort in a few days. You have earned yourself a Pending. Find me or any Coordinator or higher for a test in-game.

Dear @Kristy

Mediocre application and members aren't positive about you in general. Besides that, your previous gang is our ally. Denied, you may reapply in 3 weeks. Who knows your loyalty might prove us the opposite. Take Beckham as an example.

Distinctive questions

Ingame name : IndoGrasa
Username : Styxon
Country of Residence : Serbia
Spoken Languages : Serbian/English
Date of birth : 9/7/1999
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : Not that long ago but i had experience from SA:MP and other servers of mta with similar concept like saes.
Previous organisations : /

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence : Gang who is using illegall ways to become one of leading gang in San Andreas including arms and drug dealing with all other illegall stuff.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I will try to talk with cop and tell him to arrest me but if he don't want to i can talk to admin and explain.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I will try to take cover behind the car or somewhere and call for backup or i will try to run away on my own with a little bit of luck.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I will do my best to get good with him because we are in same gang now we can't be in combat.

Ingame name : Rippsey
Username : niksersx
Country of Residence : Latvia
Spoken Languages : Latvian , a little bit Russian , English
Date of birth : 21/02/2002
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : My SAES career started in 2014.
Previous organisations : In previous organisations i was with other nicknames - Z , BS , MMC

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : Gang , who is becoming one of the biggest gangs in whole San Andreas. Dealing with black stuff , and earning money doing black stuff like arms dealing ,drug dealing and smuggling.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : First of all i would apologise that cop , because it was an accident. Still if he reports me , i would tell all story to admin and let him to deal with it.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : First of all i would take cover behind the car , and i would try to signalize other gang members to help me. If they doesnt get the signal , i would rush immediately to gang house and call for back up.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : If he joins the gang , i would try to forgive him and i would do anything to become friends with him , because he is in the same gang where i am . Now he is like my team mate. i would forget what happened before.

Distinctive questions
Ingame name : 203|Twister
Username : Twister17
Country of Residence : Algeria
Spoken Languages : Arabic, a bit english.
Date of birth : 1 nov 1998.
Date of the beginning of your SAES career : At the beginning of 2018
Previous organisations : N/A

Miscellaneous questions
Define The Company's role in one sentence : The company is a clandestine criminal secret organization, it works hard to control the world by working with criminals and other gangs and all what they do is secret and with high experience, whether smuggling weapons or blackmail or exploitation.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I will speak to him gently and ask him to forgive me and I'll give him a certain amount, or even allow him to arrest him again if he wants to.
You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?: If i'm near the meeting room that i left, I will ask for help because it is a matter of death also i will forget the story that forced me to leave and open a new page if they accept the help.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : If there's a problems between each other this does not mean that I will forbid him from joining the gang you know why? because the gang has a lot of members and I'm not just and we can reach a better solution like we forgive each other since it's just a game, if he accept ofc.

Dear @Rippsey,

You impressed me the moment I saw you clearing the cops in jail with ease. I hope you can teach @Reggi one day :joy:

Ever since that moment we have kept in touch and you amazed me more. Apparently you are also an old player! I think you can be a very good fit for ThC, so that is why the High Council has decided to give you a Pending. Find a any Coordinator or higher for a test.

Dear @IndoGrasa ,

A new player with not many hours, yet you managed to learn everything so fast. We see potential in you, and we would like to help you fulfilling that potential. Now I have been told that you will be inactive for a month due to Summer holidays, but that should not affect your results. Have fun in holidays, and make sure you get back to the game so that you can explore other activities, together with us hopefully. Pending, find a High Council ingame for a test.

Dear @Twister ,

English is below average, but we do notice your passion and enthusiasm for ThC. You are also a very close friend of certain members in our gang, and this is something we try to aim for in ThC; to make it a gang of friends. Right now we do not have a definitive result for you yet, because we would like to see a little bit more of you. Therefore, you are under-review.

@The-Company said in The Company:

Ingame name Nikolaa3
Username :Nikolaa3
Country of Residence :Bosnia andHerzegovina
Spoken Languages :Serbian and English
Date of birth :11.11.1999
Date of the beginning of your SAES career :not that long ago
Previous organisations :no

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence :gang who wants to overtake all

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :i will give him money and tell him to arrest me,i will say sorry

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :i will run,i will run,i will take a cover,i will call for backup

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :i will try to forgive him

Dear @Nikola,

English is way below average. You made numerous rulebreaks, so we decided it is the best we reject your application. Denied.

You may reapply in 3 weeks if desired. Take the time to learn the rules and explore the server as a whole.

Ingame name: Vissa

Username: Vissa

Country of Residence: Romania

Spoken Languages: Romanian, English

Date of birth: 13 March 2003

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: About 4 days or so.

Previous organisations:
None.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Companys role in one sentence:
~TheCompany is pretty much a puppeteer over this world being its puppet.

list itemwhat you should do is watching your back.
You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
~I would tell him it was an accident and most probably turn myself in and let him jail me.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
~The first thing I would do is to find cover , find myself a good way out or the best case scenario a car.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
~Pretty much act like a professional avoiding all the things they did and seeing him like any other member.

Time for new updates.

The High Council has reflected on mistakes made in the gang last months and decided that the recruitment system has to be changed. Applicants should from now on fill in a new format. Using the old one results in getting your application rejected. This does NOT apply to the applicants who applied before this post.

Furthermore, please read the updated information about the recruitment so that you know what you can expect from us and likewise, we from you.

I wish you best of luck joining The Company!

Dear @Twister,

You have proven to be worthy of a test, though your English and attitude definitely needs a fix at certain aspects. Nevertheless, consider yourself Pending. Find a Coordinator or higher for a test.

Dear @Vissa,

Although you're new, you definitely have the potential to become a worthy member of ThC. For this reason we want to extend your hanging period for a little more. You will be joined by our members to learn about everything. Your final result will come next week.

Ingame name:Uyncis
Username:berat4804
Country of Residence and Nationality:Turkey
Spoken Languages:Georgian-Turkish-English
Date of the beginning of your SAES career:8 june 2018
Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out:SAFP-ICE

:::

well I got 3 warns so SAFP HQ's decided to kick me. I leaved ICE because I am bored from cop life

:::

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words:my name is berat I joined SAES 1 year ago, after some research I decided to join SAFP,towards to end I had some problems with SAFP HQ and I got 3 warns so SAFP HQ's decided to kick me,after some months I joined to ICE,but later I realized that I didn't enjoy the game as a cop then I changed my mind,and decided to leave ICE and start to search for a gang which I can call a home,well that was my game history in my real life I am borned in Batumi(Georgia) at 30 october 2004 I play games generally in my life like EU4,TF2,CS:GO,speacially minecraft :3 well actually there's not a noteworthly things on my life :3

Ingame name: CrazyBoy

Username: mehmet1106

Country of Residence and Nationality: Turkey , Turkish

Spoken Languages: Turkish,English

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I started playing saes in 2014

Previous organization: ICE

Previous organisations and the reason why you left or got kicked out: I left ICE, the cop life is not something for me

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Hello my name is MehmetCan Arslan I am From Turkey I am living in Ankara I am 16 years old. My favourite Games SAES:RPG I spent 520 hours at SAES.
I entered ICE in 2018.I left ICE in early 2019 because police life is not for me.
Ever since I left ICE, I've only tried to commit a crime.I started SAES in 2014. Until 2018, I was just crim side.After 2018 I started to work as a policeman, but when I left I realized the value of crim side.Now I will develop my career in crim side. My english is a bit bad but i will never be out of rule again.I will work to the end because I love the THC clan.

Ingame name:Foreman

Username:essftw

Country of Residence and Nationality: I currently live in sousse and my nasionality is tunisia

Spoken Languages: Arabic is my primary language and am also capable to speak a decent english and frensh a little bit

Date of the beginning of your SAES careersince: i've been playing on the server for a while , its been probably a year and a half and the amount of time i spent is adequate to enter such a great organisation like the company because i reached the experience required and became fully aware of the server rules.

Previous organization: UndergroundEmpire / Pirus / ETF

The reason why you left or got kicked out:

ETF: Honestly , They made me have fun playing with them but i felt rather uncomfortable at the same time because i started getting bored of the cop's side.
Pirus: i've been always playing solo when i was in pirus and i really was fed up passing my time doing nothing.
UnderGroundEmpire: the organisation was on a really awful situation and i faught with a member so i settled to leave.

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: Yeassh , here we go all over again !!

Okay so paragraphs startingggg .... Now !!

I am 14 years old , my name is aziz, and I am a person with different personalities, characteristics, and identities. the many ways, in which I identify myself, in fact, are the ways that define who I am. I have a big brother, which makes me a bother; I have two loving parents, which makes me a son, I am in middle school, which makes me a student, and I have wonderful friends , I play video games , make arts and love listening to different types of music and i seriously enjoy watching whatever i find in youtube.

I enjoy lots of different video games, however mta is in the leading and its my top game and the only server that entertains me is SAES:RPG , i've been playing on the server for an extended period and i never got bored the whole era. i became an experienced player over days and such a great roleplayer. i turned into a player who is fully aware of the server rules who have such a magnificent shooting , driving and flying skills. Im also a friendly player who is fully developed and mature that won't ground any problems to the organisation in which im.

so yeah, that's me. Sweet. Bye.

Ingame name:Gxnzo

Username:gzo420

Country of Residence and Nationality:Argentina/Argentino

Spoken Languages:Spanish/English/

Date of the beginning of your SAES careersince: from 2018 but he did not play as much,

Previous organization:CDC.

The reason why you left or got kicked out: I used to be a CDC member but i left there because most of them speak Portuguese and not english and i felt uncomfortable

Write an introduction about yourself personally and your in-game character of 150 to 200 words: My name is Gonzalo, I live in Neuquen Argentina, I'm 18 years old,
I am an outgoing, respectful, reasonable, supportive person, a loyal and respectful person. i like video games and basketball. Im good at handling helicopters, airplanes and shooting. I like to socialize, talk and role play.
I used to be a CDC member but i left there because most of them speak Portuguese and not english and i felt uncomfortable.