Respawn Vehicle Unoccupied

TanSriPillo

Question

The thing i would like to suggest when respawning vehicle unoccupied is only respawning random car park on the road but not the car that we bought. I love to see my car that i bought park in front my house but a bit sad that car keep gone when respawning happened. I know we can park our car permanently anywhere but that only for donator. For normal member like me, it feel useless to buy many car but cant park permanently in front of the house . That all

Cheers mate <3

7 answers to this question

@TanSriPillo said in Respawn Vehicle Unoccupied:

The thing i would like to suggest when respawning vehicle unoccupied is only respawning random car park on the road but not the car that we bought. I love to see my car that i bought park in front my house but a bit sad that car keep gone when respawning happened. I know we can park our car permanently anywhere but that only for donator. For normal member like me, it feel useless to buy many car but cant park permanently in front of the house . That all

Cheers mate <3

Mm.. Yes..?

Now, on a serious note, 90% of the vehicles which are on the server are far by from public vehicles, so no, having god knows how many cars around without a respawn would be terrible.

No

The point of donations isn't only to get stuff that other people don't have. It's to help the server and as a REWARD you get some small perks, like a locked vehicle outside your house, among some other things.

The car respawn system it's there to avoid the server to overload with a ton of spawned non-used vehicles.