[SUGGESTION ] Bet against players.

Jack_

Bet Against Players  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Bet Against Players

• Yes add this.
    • No.

Question

Hello I wanna suggest something  and i feel like it will bring lots of fun to server. Its basically gambling script players gamble eachother and whoever rolls high numbers ( out of 100) than other player three times wins the prize.

The script works basic u type (/bet <player name > )and other player recieves a notification ( <player > sent you a bet request < bet amount > notification expires if 30 secs passed. )  player accepts the bet and random player starts to roll a number out of 100 ( if anyone rolls higher than other player 3 times wins. ) every roll that player rolled should be seen by other people in localchat. ( this bring lots of fun imagine someone rolling 1 out of 100 )

Note : Players can only play bet if they are 20meters close to eachother.

Possible issues : 

1 - Player not rolling for long time this could be happen last round if other player winning 2-0

2 - Player leaving the during gambling.

3 - Player trying to close bet menu.

These are all possible issues and can be prevented very easily.

This is the explanation of the script gui which made by a friend and the whole idea found by me before.

WVzSLmn.png

Edited by Jack_
  • Like 2

2 answers to this question

To be honest since its a gambling game even winning once against the other should win the price. It's like rolling a dice anyways, to counter those problems you could maybe add a confirmation button if the other player wants to participate, add a range in which players need to be from each other in order the bet to take placement, if someone closes the bet panel after seeing what the other one has rolled he should be the loser auto. It's a fun way of gambling I remember this happening in other games aswell. Shouldn't be too hard to get added and maybe we will have some fun with it. +1 From me

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alexis said:

To be honest since its a gambling game even winning once against the other should win the price. It's like rolling a dice anyways, to counter those problems you could maybe add a confirmation button if the other player wants to participate, add a range in which players need to be from each other in order the bet to take placement, if someone closes the bet panel after seeing what the other one has rolled he should be the loser auto. It's a fun way of gambling I remember this happening in other games aswell. Shouldn't be too hard to get added and maybe we will have some fun with it. +1 From me

Thanks for your beatiful comment.