Bone county fuel trucker spawn

zKill98

Vote for the suggestion   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Less deliveries to obtain fuel trucker spawn?

Question

ehi i want to suggest something, the bone county fuel trucker spawn requires 1000 deliveries to be able to spawn, in my opinion following the currently server activity that number should be lowered to something around 550 or 600, by reducing the deliveries to be made, it will especially help new players who perhaps have less time to play and who want to have the chance to obtain the fuel trucker spawn, i think the number I suggested is a good middle ground and is fairly fair.

mta-screen_2023-09-21_14-20-26.png

Edited by zKill98
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 answers to this question

Greetings, just letting you know, if a trucker is motivated this can be done in about 5-8 hours of in game time. Also ALT and CLO have this as a class job, so you can always try to join up.

On a side note, as others have said on Discord, fuel stations and the refinery is very rarely empty these days, and the need is not really there
for this. If you have any questions or want any tips to increase your trucking mission stats, feel free to reach out.

Edited by Tilong
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, zKill98 said:

Okay i understand your point, but i don' t think you can reach that amount  of deliveries in only 8 hours to be honest

There are routes which take roughly 30-40 seconds to deliver. Let's say it takes even 1 minute. Even with 1 minute, which is quite a lot for some routes, it would take you 16.33 hours to do. Those requirements are meant to be a challenge that takes a little time to reach and not speedrun through the requirements like they are nothing.

I, as GXT leader, highly disagree with this, because for Fuel Trucker, either you earn your way up, which takes time, or you join a group that has its access, GXT or ALT, and have instant access to it. Either way, it should be a little challenge that takes a bit of time.

• Like 1