[LWS-STAFF]KARIMS'S LWS EVENTS

KARIM

^[alt text]

~[Hello dear SAES! Welcome in my LWS Event topic]]~(#37b02a)       
~[In this topic you will see all Events i have made so far special event types or Rare ,My name ig is KARIM]~(#37b02a)

• ~[Event Format :]~(#05a305)

Event Number :

Event Type :

LWS/G6 helper(s):

Prize:

Winner(s):

ScreenShots:

~[WHO AM I :]~(#33990b)

:::

~[Maturity]~(#33990b) : I'am 19 yo, I am mature and I can take responsibility and control myself in difficult situations
~[Behavior,Attitudes]~(#33990b) : So far, I have no problem with anyone in the server and i work to stay out of trouble
~[Quality]~(#33990b): to tell the truth I have not put all my good in my events, because it is difficult "LWS" to understand and achieve what I mean, but I can do it personally when I became LWS
~[Quantity]~(#33990b) : I've done 150 events so far and I'm still working to do more
~[Skills]~(#33990b): I joined zip which made my skills more also away from this i have enough experience to make sure that I will not have problems building in any kind of events.
~[Creativity]~(#33990b): Of course, as I said I will do something different from the rest and distinct
~[Originality]~(#33990b): Yes, I will try to make my work different and original away from copying
~[Activity]~(#33990b) : I'm very active, about 6 hours a day or more.

:::

alt text

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...