New player here. Confused

BrianLTU

Hi, im new here, Mta servers were always confusing to me so today i had enough, chose to join saes rpg and try to figure most of the things out. I do have questions

1. Do groups like, police, cuban cars (or whatever it was called) requires teamspeak or discord?

2. Lets say i want to be cuban cars and global trucking member, can i choose to become both?

3. Maybe you have some tips for a newbie that can be useful?

Edited by BrianLTU
Forgot the question mark

Hello @BrianLTU

When it comes to groups. You can be in as many groups you wish. But you can only be in either one gang or one squad. Not both squad and gang. But groups work different so u can be in more than one at the same time. 

You do not need discord or teamspeak to be in a group. Some groups require their members to be in a discord server so you can be up to date with all news.

My biggest tip would be to always remember that /ignore exists ingame to prevent toxic people. And also to read the F1 panel 😛 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Linkan said:

Hello @BrianLTU

When it comes to groups. You can be in as many groups you wish. But you can only be in either one gang or one squad. Not both squad and gang. But groups work different so u can be in more than one at the same time. 

You do not need discord or teamspeak to be in a group. Some groups require their members to be in a discord server so you can be up to date with all news.

My biggest tip would be to always remember that /ignore exists ingame to prevent toxic people. And also to read the F1 panel 😛 

Thank you! Seems like lots of toxic people around since you are giving me this tip hah 😀.

Welcome to the server! I'd say the server is pretty straight forward so I would suggest finding a gang or squad that would seem fun to you and try to join them. That way you have a group of people to play with.

17 hours ago, BrianLTU said:

Hi, im new here, Mta servers were always confusing to me so today i had enough, chose to join saes rpg and try to figure most of the things out. I do have questions

1. Do groups like, police, cuban cars (or whatever it was called) requires teamspeak or discord?

2. Lets say i want to be cuban cars and global trucking member, can i choose to become both?

3. Maybe you have some tips for a newbie that can be useful?

Well, first of all I wanna welcome you as new player to the server 
I'll be answering you questions here

1. Groups/Gangs are divided:

- Groups: there are some civilian groups and criminal groups too and each group have a specific role and a specific job you can join as many groups as you which being in a criminal group doesn't mean that you are not allowed to join a civilian group and yes it require a discord some groups have their own recruitment to join via discord so you are obliged to join them in discord and pass through the recruiting phase which is applying/ doing activities/waiting for an official respond from and HQ and some have their recruitment process on forums, that means you are obliged to apply on forums if you are interested to join.

-Gangs/Squads: an official gang require a discord server yes, so you can apply there, and you'll be updated by their activities, news etc.. even if you become a member you'll have access to private gang channels such as announcements, activity calls etc.. same goes for a squad but do remember one thing gangs/squads does not work the same as groups F.e if you join a gang, you are only allowed to join 1 gang not as much as you which you cannot be in 2 gangs in the same time or in a gang + squad joining one organisation is enough

2. Joining several groups:

- Yes, you are allowed to join as much groups as you which and you can be both as you asked but first you should pass the steps that I mentioned about the recruitment phase, in addition there are some few special groups like DE(desert eagles) / CLO(cuban liberation organisation) etc.. doesn't have a recruitment phase which is applying and waiting etc... but there are some who have live recruitment that you can participate in and try to get in.

3. Tips:

Yes I got a few advices for you as a new player which are:

- Follow the server rules of F1 panel

- Be respectful and Kind around the server 

- Work on your attitude the most towards the server players you'll gain a good reputation 

- Do not ask for random free invites to gangs/squads/groups

- Prevent rule breaking that may lead to a punishment such as adminjail / mute / ban /warn 

last but not least, enjoy the server and welcome aboard and if you wanted any help around you can pm me in game "LightSide" or you can simply ask me through discord "1lightside1"

Edited by LightSide