Part of the Journey is the End - SAFP

Halo

Back in the days, there was this idea of bringing remarkable people on the server to see if we could become something  more, something better. When Saes needed us we fought the battles they could not. 

It feels like a thousand years ago. SAES has changed and none of us can go back.

It was an honor to patrol, live and die with you SAFP guys, but the journey has ended.

Thanks every member of this community who helped us for 10 years.

Remember this day SAFP officers for it will be yours for all time.

SAFP 2013 - SAFP 2023

Special thanks to:

Frank12

Arcihack, Coma, Cristian, Robert, Kellerman, Stroach, Carl, Payn3, @Lescano, 007, @Skinner

@Terry

@LAPD_Spanish_VEN

@LandShark

@Cummins

@Tilong

@Royal

@Donna

@Stone

@Exzibit

@Xhamster

@-Supreme-

@Matheus

@GeneralGay

@Piem

@Swal

@Afufu

@Herrjorss

And my boy @scooter

Edited by Halo
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 20

During my whole time playing SAES, being a part of SAFP's history has definitely been the greatest experience I had.

Most of what I got to learn in the server, I owe to you guys.
By playing amongst you, I've developed my English, learned what Role-Play is, improved my leadership skills.

Not to mention the friendships I've made that followed even outside of MTA:
I've had really fun, enjoyable and wholesome moments playing together with the squad.
All the late night patrols with the pals, screwing around and chatting non-sense, laughing out loud without even realising how late it is.

And I will never forget any of the moments I had, and I hope others feel the same about the moments they had in it as well.

All of these moments will be forever on my mind, and I will be forever grateful for everything SAFP has done to me.

It has been an incredible honor, my dudes.
I hope the best for you guys, and may the paths that you choose be succesful, because you all deserve the best.

spacer.png

• Like 8

SAFP isn't just some squad, it's a family for those who were in it. I will always cherish all the fun and sad moments i had and will forever remember the things they had positively impacted me both irl and in-game. Farewell one of the most glorious squads in SAES!! Your name and story will keep on living. 

To Protect With Courage, To Serve With Compassion.

• Like 8

When I was SAFP I loved it, I met so many friendly guys to play as a team, they are all good people and I hope you guys can continue going for the same good way after this sad farewell... ❤️

Edited by ZackLee
  • Like 5

Every great story must end.
Today we say goodbye to one of the most active squads in recent times, which maintained a presence during the server's heyday. Current times have allowed many players to choose other more current platforms.

In SAFP we learned to know different languages, to be attentive when catastrophes occurred in real life and we also had meetings trying to reach multilingual agreements. What an international SAFP!

The best memories, many ss captured, recordings, plays and tactics, teamwork. A great team

Thanks to those who stood firm during these long years. Uncle Keller was there from 2012 to 2023 and he had an amazing time.

long live SAFP
I will continue on the crim side and sometimes arresting Samuel | BOPE hehe
Greetings.

Uncle SAFP>Kellerman|VTN.

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...