All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

5s17szf.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Date: 20/04/2024
Participants: @meister1337 @Melkor

Story: Kaiser Soze is one of the respected businessmen of the city and one day he is on his way to an important meeting and on the way he realizes that he is about to run out of gas and he goes to the nearest gas station and just as he is about to get gas for his car he realizes that there is no gas left in the station and he calls Mr. Dean, the owner of the station. Mr. dean then calls the ALT employee paxera and calls him to fill up the station. paxera goes to the station and fills up the gas tank. this way he makes it to the Kaiser Soze meeting.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/ItjAhG4

5s17szf.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Roleplay [ A helping hand ]
Date: 20/04/2024
Participants: @WenDo@MetalHead
Story: 

On a sunny Saturday, as I finished my shift, I went into the Company Restaurant to get some food. As soon as I got my food and drink on the table, a mate, MetalHead called me for help. He said that his truck broke down but he is tight on his delivery time, he has to deliver the Crude Oil to our Refinery as it is running low. I went down, got my Truck and went to Las Venturas, where I met him on the side of the road waiting for me. We quickly checked but seemed like a quick fix is not possible as the whole Cooling Liquid leaked somewhere. We attached his trailer to my Truck and drove to our Refinery to deliver the Crude Oil, afterwards he went with our in-house Mechanic to the Truck to fix it on spot or tow it to our Headquarters.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

qNeX3JE.pnga0Hzoxm.pngq9V4sqx.pngMyVmaHt.pngbrGxK7P.pngfFsVgVU.pngx1cEKt8.png5XPgkC4.pngJZPZXm6.pngH60QaeM.pngWt60RXB.png0UDqrnM.pngrZ1TPIi.pngmEPtMBB.png

• Like 2