All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
alt text

Type of activity: Roleplay
Date: 14/12/2022
Participants: Me
Story: It was an early morning delivery, I was working the night shift and was about to to deliver my last one and call it a day. I drove to Bone County airport to give out the package and after I got my forms signed for handing in the package, I head back to ALT base to finish my day.

Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt text[/s]

alt text

5s17szf.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Type Of Activity: Deliveriessssss
ALT Members: Me ofcourse
Date: 27/12/2022
Participants: Myself
Information/Story: Just a normal delivery and I had prime numbers(look money in first ss)
Screenshots:  

Spoiler

b01eWsA.pngVGO3ver.pngbcopEak.pngIPjps7q.png

KB32AaN.jpeg

Edited by AcezMCK

alt text
alt text
Type of activity: Roleplay
Date: 27/12/2022
Participants: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN @Sanfara
Story: I was heading home to my pregnant wife in a hurry when the highway patrol catched me speeding on the highway. After pulling over to the side of the road I turned down my window and turned off my engine.
When the officer came up to me I explained why I was speeding, nevertheless he instructed me to obay the speeding limit even when your loved ones are pregnant. 
I handed the officer my ID and license and when the officer returned he handed it back with a speeding ticket, which I have to pay at the nearest police department.
I was happy the police officer didn't take his sweet time dealing with a minor speeding offense, although the ticket was a bit much considering I had to get home fast to bring my wife to the hospital!

Screenshots:
[s=]
album: https://imgur.com/a/PPm7GPt
[/s]

alt text

• Like 1

aJJVCMe.png

KB32AaN.jpegType of Activity: RolePlay
Date: 29/12/2022
Participants: @Freezy@AcezMCK
Story: It was a snowy day and a work day. When I gathered the logs I will be delivering on Bayside for constructions to use. As my journey began, it was all good until I stumbled upon a sharp rock that made a hole in one of my tire(Left front tire) to be specific. I didn't notice it until I realized that the truck is bouncing up and down and was hard to move on through. Luckily, there was a mechanic nearby that helped me fix the tire. We had a little conversation and he agreed to fix it for me FOR FREE. Afterwards, My journey to bayside has YET AGAIN began and arrived there safely.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/L80jgkO

Edited by AcezMCK