All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
@derrick said in Grove Street Family ~ Media Archive:

alt text
Number: #56
Title: ~[The Ambush]~(green)
Story:
As our business has been going good, there a time where someone interfered in our shit as he were delivering guns and offering a way to smuggle guns. So we had to eliminate him because of that we called him as anonymous to put a deal in the location we gave him. Once we finished, we regrouped in our base and drove there to found a man with van waiting near farm house in flint country. We rushed to him and aimed our guns at him to control the situation, also we let him open the trunk of the van to show us what he has there to found out that he have the guns as we agreed on the phone. So I joined with him the car and others stay on his back and forced him to drive back to our base then we killed him.
Participants: @Grove-Street-Family + @nulgath
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
Participants: @Organization-Zero @Mixpeko
Date: 16/04/2021
History: I was checking my trucks wheel cause of there was a problem. And i got a phone from "UNKNOWN NUMBER" and i opened it. I thought that they are kids trying to joke with me . I directly said "Fuck off you annoying child" but there was silent. After 5 seconds i heard a serious and a really deep voice saying me "Are you NRG in All Load Trucking" i am surprised and scared a lot cause of i wasn't waiting for this phone. The deep voice told me that he will give 2 mans to Red County Farm for a little job. I didn't understand first time cause of i was still thinking that he is a child and jokking me with voice programs. I accepted it and i got into my truck. I started going to Red County Farm but i thinked lot of things like "maybe joke maybe child maybe someone remembers my birthday..." i went to there with my truck and there was a big cabin. A black sentinel came like a mafia it was really cool i wanted to be like them after they come. It was really cool. They came and they said me that drugs and guns in cabin so i will deliver it to San Fierro Airport. I accepted it and i got scared. They paid me 3000000$ for it. It is really big money for me. I was on the way and a The Strike Team Agent pulled me over. I didn't think that he check my cabin. After i say "what if...." the cop told me hands up and stay. I always obey the rules. The agent found everything in cabin and got me to his car. We went to police department. The agent asked me lot of things and i didn't answer because Mr.Nordo threated me about he will kill me if i say anything to polices. The agent tried to learn everything but i was not talking. He hit me one time and i wobbled. I woke up and i was near cells. I told the agent i will tell everything if he leaves me alone. He accepted it and i told him criminals location. He got me too and we started talking with agent at Flint County. Z members killed the agent and finally we completed our plan. The plan was: The Strike Team Agent is really hard one and blocking every criminal activities. Z members got everything from the truck after agent get me. The deliver is done, the agent is done... I went to my house after it and i thank to god for today. I will never try it again. Obey the rules, or you will see the bloods...
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/fzgfcNc