Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
Participants MySelf and @VeX
TITLE : The Mid Night Service !

Yestrday, at 23:54 i was preparing to go home and take a rest from this busy day i took I was about to get in my TowTruck suddenly i received a phone call from an unknown guy, Hey, is this William, The Mechanic from ALL LOAD TRUCKING said the caller, i said yeah its me and he cleared that he found my number somewhere in his phone, i didnt believe that but i asked him why he called for me, he said that he was driving his speed car down las venturas and suddenly he hit an iron barrier, he wasnt injured, but his car was fully damaged, he couldnt move it and called me to deal with that, i changed my direction from Home to Him, i went to his location, and found him there waiting for me, i asked about details after i waved at him, he told me that he received a call, when he was trying to check the caller, he hit the barrier, he said that he didnt know where the iron barrier came from, but bla bla bla , doesnt matter for me, what matters is fixing and getting paid, so i took my TowTruck to my garage, and gave him a free ride since we were on no where, i grabbed my tools , my torche and looked for the damages, his engine and most of his car was damaged, i had to replace them, i called him asking if he was ready to pay the bills of each new part i pay, he was happy with the deal, he sounded like a rich ass, i started doing my job by replacing each part and testing the car after each modifcation i make, the car looked pretty good
here is how it looked before
alt text
and here is how it looks now,
alt text
so i called him saying that i was done, he was bit surprised because ive finished in less then 2 hours, his reaction was amazing , he started thanking me even before he sees his car, he said that he is waiting me near the Hospital, since he was taking some pills for his small injures, i went there and found him waiting for me i waved and showed him his car, his face looked happy, which made me happy too, i gave him his keys after he payed me, i stopped for a second looking at that beast , ahm the car i mean and it was super fine !
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants : Myself and @PewD
Story Title : Auction Time !

Every morning, i take my TowTruck and head to my small garage i own, and everyday i take the same road and the same way, Yestrday i woke up at morning as always, i prepared to go to my garage, but i decided to change my road that i take, and on my way i noticed something weird, it was an old car it looked abandoned, it had no plate no papers on it and nothing proves that it refers to someone else
I went to the car and took a look, since i am an experienced mechanic i knew that i could do something with this car ! i had tools on my small garage, but there were much more tools on ALL LOAD TRUCKINGs Garages, so i decided to take it there instead of my garage, i towed it and slowly drived to the garage so i dont face any problems on my way, i arrived to the garages, i went in and parked the car , i started by removing every part of it and replacing them by new ones, it was a bit hard but worth it
First 4 hours i was done removing the parts, so i took a rest, before i start placing the new parts, my rest time was done, and it was time to start the hard work again, i grabbed my tools again and started by placing the exterior things such as wheels and doors etc . ., i found out that the doors i had werent the same as the cars doors, i had no choice but to fix the old doors and replace them, that wasted 1 more hour of my time, but again it was worth it , i started working on the interior after finishing the outside, i changed the seats and everything there i was done in about 2 hours.
It was getting dark and dark, but i had to do it anyways because the big auction was about to start after 1 week, so after finishing everything it was time for the hard work, it was the time for the engine and oil and fuel stuff, i cut every cable there and replaced it by another new one, i got a brand new engine for the car, iwas done replacing everything , so i went to test the vehicle, it had some weird noises , so i had to recheck it, i found out that a cable was messing , but it wasnt a hard thing to do, it took 10 minutes of my time.
Time to test the vehicle again, i started the engine and there were no problems on it, it sounded so new and so good, but something was messing i didnt know what it is just after 10 minutes of staring at the vehicle, i noticed that i didnt change the car color, i had white decals on my garage, so i brought it and repainted the whole car.
I Took the car to the auction after one week, and a rich ass boy came to me interested in my vehicle, he gave me an offer and i accepted it without any words, because i already had the papers ready for the car, and everything set, i took the money and gave him the car, as soon as he hopped in, the smile came to his face, there i knew i made a good job, and took the money with me
Any ways, i started taking the same way to work again Haha!

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participants: @Tapi
Story: While I was in ALT base I got a call from Tapi that we need to transport some cargos at quarry in Las Venturas. I didn't waste any time and went in our office. I sit in chair and he started explain me what I need to do. They was needed some lights there because old ones was broken. After our conversation I leaved office and started to go to one of the trucks. I carefully checked the truck is there any problem. I was have some time so I also checked tire pressure. But the truck was empty so I fill some fuel in it. Some moments later all was all good and ready to go. I sit in and went to my trip. After some minutes I arrived at place where was my cargo with lights.
alt text
The location of the cargo was on the desert airport. It was far away from base but I was driving fast so I got there quickly. I immediately connect the trailer and went to the quarry. The guy was already waiting me there so I pick him up and we went together in. I parker my truck and cargo near him. He was checking if there is some crack or something. After he finally done his job we make our deal. He was in hurry so we didn't get into office. We make our deal outside. He payed me and I leaved the trailer there. We shake our hands and I move out. Some hours later I arrived at ALT base. I parked my truck near by office. Once again i checked carefully truck. Everything was okay and i went in. But in the office was no one so I decided to take some rest. I sit in chair and went to sleep. It was good day.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/I0w37US

alt text

Participants: @Tapi
Story: I was near ALT base and suddenly got a call from my friend who was working at Mount Chilliad as Mountain Rescue. They was needed cabin there because other ones were old. After we finish our conversation I immediately went to work. I got to my truck and started to preparing it for a long trip. I checked tire pressure and then fuel.
Everything was good and I went to mine cargo who was located at Las Venturas Depot. Some hours I arrived at the place. The cargo was already there so I just connect it. Again I checked if is all good and ready to trip at Whetstone. After some minutes I move on. The trip was really
alt text
long but I would do anything for my friend. Next day I arrived at Whetstone. It was morning but when I arrived I decided to sleep a bit because I was driving whole night and I was exhausted. Some hours later I woke up ready to go. The roads was dangerous but I didn't have any choice. I was needed to get up as soon as possible. On the half way the roads started to be smaller and smaller but I didn't gave up. Finally I arrived at the top. I was happy when I get there because I was traveling about whole hours because the reads was really small and dangerous. Also the problems was small turns. When I get there I didn't saw nobody. House was empty and he probably was having free day. I didn't waste any time further and I leave the trailer there. After that I started to get down. But suddenly my breaks started to fall apart. So I decided to call our mechanic in ALT. As soon he heard that he went to work. I was still at the mountain waiting for him. Some hours later he arrived. We together checked the breaks and finally fixed it. I was ready to move. I
alt text
tell him that we can go to the some beer but he refused. After that talk we split and I was going back to our base. But before that I decided to take some beer in some bar. Hours later I finally arrived at Bone County and immediately went to the bar. I drink some beer and relax myself. When I complete my beer I sit in my truck and continue my trip to the base. When I finally arrived I parked my truck in front and went in office. It was really exciting day full of dangerous things which I love.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ojxqfRs