All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

6S5W8bK.png

Type Of Activity: Roleplay

Date:  26/07/2024

Participants: @Acidus @Pacioli

Story: 

As I pull up to the gas station, I park the truck near the fuel tanks and step out to begin my safety checks. I walk around the truck, ensuring everything is in order before I start the refueling process. As I'm working, the station manager walks over. "Hey there! Need any help with the connections?" he asks. "Sure, can you help me with the hoses? I'll handle the valves," I reply. Together, we secure the hoses to the fuel tank inlets. Once everything is set, I tell him, "All set here. I'm going to start the pump now. Keep an eye on the pressure gauges." I start the pump, and fuel begins to flow from the truck into the station's tanks. I watch the process closely, making sure everything runs smoothly. The station manager checks the monitoring system inside the station and says, "Fuel levels are rising steadily. Everything looks good so far." "Should be done in about 20 minutes," I assure him. "Just keep monitoring the gauges and let me know if you see any anomalies." Time passes as the fuel continues to transfer. We both stay vigilant, monitoring the process. Eventually, the station manager calls out, "Looks like we're almost full. Slow down the pump to prevent any overflow." I slow down the pump. "Slowing it down. We’re almost there." A few minutes later, the transfer is complete. I shut off the pump and disconnect the hoses with the help of the station manager. "Transfer complete. All hoses disconnected and valves are secure. I’ll finish up the paperwork," I say. "Great job. Thanks for the quick and safe delivery," he responds. "No problem. I'll be heading out now. Have a good day!" I reply as I get back into the truck. "Take care! See you next time," he says as I prepare to leave the station. With everything done, I start the truck and drive off, ready for my next delivery

Screenshots:

KB32AaN.jpeg

Spoiler

agaaagaaagaaagaaagaaagaa

Edited by Acidus
  • Like 1