Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
Date: 28/11/2022
Participants: @Aquillezs
Story: It was a morning in which I was driving to Los Santos to get a delivery one, suddenly I noticed my tire popping I stepped out of the car to see that It was not my thoughts only. I luckily enough had a spare one in my trunk as the law says. I started repairing my car since I do keep the basic kits to switch a tire in my car always. Then it is when an officer stopped and asked what i was doing he seemed suspicious about me. He asked me about my license and registration, in which I had a faul and he written a ticket for me , which I paid on point because I received my salary at that morning and was keeping these ammount of money in me.
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
~[T]~(yellow)ype Of Activity: RolePlay
~[P]~(yellow)articipants: N/A
~[S]~(yellow)tory This morning, i was taking my break drinking tea and smoking some cigarettes, then i got a phone call from an anonymous farmer, who's calling to make an illegal delivery, a stolen farming equipments, and he offered me a decent money prize, so i took his location, and i went there and took his cargo, then i delivered it safely to the point he asked.
~[S]~(yellow)creenshots
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

• Like 1

alt text
alt text
Type of activity: Rollplay
Date: 04/12/2022
Participants: @Glayd @Winter-Soldier
Story: I was on my way to refuel some fuel stations around San Andreas when a police trooper pulled me over to the side of the road. I followed his directions and pulled over on a safe place to the side of the road and turned off my engine.
After getting out of the vehicle he explained that I was driving an unsafe vehicle, as there was smoke coming out of my engine. He asked me to call for a mechanic to come and take away my truck while he was doing research into my documents. Ofcourse I gave him my ID and drivers licence.
When I called a mechanic I got a response from a college that he was off-duty but around the corner. Which is why he responded to my call.
In the meantime the policemen checked my license and ID and told me those were fine. He then tried to explain to me that I was driving way past the speed limit and that's why my engine may have been smoking. He gave me a ticket and told me to go with someone else back to the mechanic shop to fix the truck before heading to someplace else.
My college did not have his papers on him but left them in his car. Some confusion happened but in the end it all got sorted out. Although I still had to repair my truck before heading back on the road.

Screenshots:
[s=]
https://imgur.com/a/miBNuTB
[/s]

alt text