Participations:
RP details:
@dawis67 said in Mongols MC Media Archive:

^[alt text]
Date: 23.05.2021
Roleplay Number: 44
Participants: @alperens
Story:
A few Mongols within the club have lately focused on illegal motorcycle modifications. During the past few weeks, they have built a small arsenal of tuned bikes, with outlawed modifications for the purposes for reselling to motorcycle club prospects around the country. The bikes couldn't however be stored at the base. The needed to be transported to the Mongols storage hangar in Whetstone. To the aid comes ALT. After reaching out to ALT partners, Alperens offered to do the job. Besides, it was an easy route, and virtually zero risk.

Alperens arrived at the clubhouse towards the evening. With the bikes already prepared for on-loading it didn't take long until the truck was ready for the road. Being a vulnerable cargo, the truck was accompanied by Mongols. The trip didn't take long, and as the sun was setting the caravan arrived to its destination.

After an hour of unloading and storing the bikes the task was accomplished.

Screenshot(s):
^[alt text]

alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Date: 27.05.2021
Participations: @Drico45YT
RP details:

@drico45yt said in Mongols MC Media Archive:

alt text

Date: 27.05.2021
Roleplay Number: 49
Participants: @Nicoo
Story: That night i was chilling in the club smoking some weed, when i want to get out and go road around SF, all was ok, when i listen a stranger sound from the motorbike, i think it wasnt important, but smoke started to come out from the engine, so i stoped on the way, i dont know what to do, so i callled one of my friend who is a trucker from ALT, he came very fast to help me, when he arrived i explain him everything and he start check the motorbike, he noticed the problem was the block engine, he takes some tool, and started to repair the motorbike, he can repair everything very fast and all was ok, so i paid for the service, and we said goodbye and he still on his own way and i return to the club.
Screenshots

:::

Spoiler Text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text