Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt metni
Participants: @Castillo
Date: 04/04/2021
History: I woke up early in the morning. I left my room, washed my hands and my face. I had my breakfast and then watched looked to news. There was good weather outside. I left my house, got into my car. I went to the truck parking lot, picked up my truck and set out to get my trailer for a new job. I was on my way to work, then i saw a person was hitchhiking on the side of the road. I took him on my truck and asked where he wanna go, then he pointed a gun at my head and told me to pull the truck to the right. I stopped the truck. He pulled me off the truck, took my money and beat me until I knocked out. When I woke up after being unconscious for a few minutes, my pockets were empty and my truck is not there. He stole my truck and everything from my pockets and ran away. Injured, I was walking to the nearest, where people were, for help. Then I'm lucky that a person passing by noticed me and took me to the hospital.The police searched the person who stole my truck for a long time, but there was no news from him again. It was a day I will never forget my whole life and that I will never take anyone hitchhiking into my car again.....
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
:::

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Date: 10.04.2021
Participations:
RP details:
It was great weekend day. I was doing some deliveries around all San Andreas. I was lost in thought so I didn't see the oil warning and my car run out of gas. I was in a quandary but in the end I decided to call my friend @aoxi. He came to my location and we pushed my car to the gas station. I did fuel up. After @aoxi left I tried to come back my deliveries but I was really tired cause of pushing so I ended it.
ScreenShots:
https://imgur.com/a/6C3ACpq
alt text