alt text
Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Date: 16.03.2021
Participations:
RP details:
@ncov said in nCov's CC Activities:

alt text
RolePlay: #12

RolePlay Story: One day, while I was patrolling with my car, my phone rang and a truck driver told me he had an accident. I told him where the accident was and he threw me the location where it was and immediately went to where the accident happened. After reaching the place of the accident for a while, I got out of the car and asked how the incident took place. At first I looked at the truck and thought how to fix it.
I figured out how to fix it, and after finding it I grabbed the toolbox that was in my car and started repairing it. first i opened the hood and the engine there was damaged. I repaired the engine after a short time and there was nothing left. After fixing the engine of the truck, I took the truck back to my own car for a while and the truck driver paid me some bribe and went back to his job.
Participants: @alperens
ScreenShots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt-text

@mr-togna21 said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

rp.png
Date: 21/03/2020

Participants: Orten ( @Orten1 ), Blaze ( @BlaZe ), Togna

Backstory: I was chatting around with an @All-Load-Trucking associate, Orten, about engine issues and the various ways to fix them while suddendly a red lowrider car appearead at the gate of TMH headquarters. I immediatly went to the driver and asked what he needed, he prontly explained that his engine had been having issues to him for some days. We asked him to leave the car so that we could take it into the garage and give a look at it, Orten immediatly reaised that the engine had taken some serious damage, for unknown reasons, and so we had to switch it. Unluckily we had run out of spare engines that could fit that kind of car but Orten remembered that at his company base there were some in great condition. So we explained the situation to the driver and decided to tow the car to ALT's base. When we arrived we fastly unscrewed the old engine and mounted up the new one. After a run test everything was working great and the driver was happy about the efficiency and quality of our work. We arranged the payment and later went back to relax.

Screenshots:

mta-screen-2021-03-21-21-39-47.png
mta-screen-2021-03-21-21-40-37.png
mta-screen-2021-03-21-21-43-59.png
mta-screen-2021-03-21-21-47-32.png
mta-screen-2021-03-21-21-50-41.png
mta-screen-2021-03-21-21-51-43.png
mta-screen-2021-03-21-21-52-24.png
mta-screen-2021-03-21-21-53-10.png
mta-screen-2021-03-21-21-55-52.png
mta-screen-2021-03-21-21-57-19.png