Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

^[alt text]

^[alt text]
Type Of Activity: Mechanic - Upgrading Roleplay.
Date: 03/07/2021
Participants: @Juanes (ALT) myself.

Story: March 7th. I got a call coming from a friend of mine, a friend I hadn't seen in months as he was working for a company far away from his hometown. This friend wanted to upgrade one of his vehicles, being precise the Engine, we went along on that phone call for minutes straight out of context he pulls the next; The car is waiting for you at my house. the keys are beneath the car. the phone call was over right after.

I needed a man extra as I couldn't do it alone, fortunately, there was Juanes a really hard worker fella, I contacted him to see if He were up for the job would he have assisted me?, well He did, the two of us proceeded to grab the upgrades right from the ALT's shelf cases where all was located, Took us a few minutes before finishing up, once we did we went on moving to the house, As we were arriving we noticed the car was really beautiful, nevertheless, we were there just to upgrade it and not fancy it wouldn't like we stared at it for a few minutes before starting.

hours and hours passed by, each one of us was exhausted, I mean placing an engine that caliber, new wheels, and hydraulics weren't easy at all, later on, we tested the vehicle's fluency, driving it nearby it was perfectly matched. I called my friend who was the client too, Informed him it was all done, the payment went smoothly ALT got the 100% of the price right after.

^[alt text]

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt-text
alt-text

@franklin said in Hell Raisers MC | Media Archive:

147th Roleplay

Date: 13th of March, 2021
Short Scenario: We had quite a bit of free time lately so we decided to call one of our friends to bring us some old, completely fucked bikes so we could repair them and upgrade them into some expensive ones that we would sell afterwards, we gave the old man a call and the next day he already arrived with plenty of bikes, firstly we had a little chat and then we went on with business, luckily the man was pretty fried in the head so we got them for even a cheaper prize than they're worth, I took a look around the bikes to see if everything is alright and afterwards I paid the old man his money, he had a pretty big smile on his face while driving his truck out of Dillimore.
Participants: Franklin, @Orten1
Organizations: ~[Hell Raisers MC]~(33033f) & ~[All Load Trucking]~(orange)
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt-text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Roleplay
Date: 16.03.2021
Participations:
RP details:
Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Roads (Mt. Chilliad trucking runs)

I got an order on a motorcycle that had to be delivered to Mount chilliad, the most difficult route in the world. This route passes through a lot of difficult places, but I was sure that using my experience, I would reach the top of the mountain, my delivery point. When I got to the middle of the mountain, I took a break to catch my breath and smoked a cigarette. After that, I continued on my way and reached the delivery point. At this time when I was in an economic crisis, I was very relieved to take orders from such a difficult route to get a high salary. At the end of the day, I'm so happy to be able to pay off my debts.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/7s009rT