Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RolePlay
Participants: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN
Story: It was a very nice night while driving down the avenues of the saints and I hit a sign just that I needed my help as a mechanic but he had missed the move so I could call 911, Well I turn around and park and disassemble we greeted each other and told him that if I could help him with his bike and he said that God would ave him listened and there is me comment that he lost the move and all good we commented a little and told me what failures of the bike I looked for the tools to the trucker and I started to check and it turns out that I only had the spark plug loose well I changed it so that it does not come out again or none of that I put a new one and try to turn on the bike and ignited perfectly good mind already finishing putting the new piece explain what it had and we depended
ScreenShots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Participants: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN @Cristian
Story: On the night of today a half-taken young man decides to go to San Fiero towards a party that was in a bar but he was very much taken ye in the first quiet curve to the water immediately arrived firefighters to the rescue managed to get him out before the vehicle came to sink completely gave him the first aid to see if he was okay and immediately called the vehicle's insurance to come to the rescue by the vehicle before that it sank but immediately I went out towards san were in less than 3mins arrive because I was by those several on the avenues of the saints arrive a little work to be able to get it out of the water but in the end we managed to get it out immediately we moved to the nearest workshop we arrived and started to check if something had been damaged and it turns out that I had both rubbers of the damaged vehicle immediately we went to put 4 rubbers new and paints the vehicle and put everything new thanks to the insurance that had the vehicle we all solved it quickly on the same night and after the young man was a little taken the firefighters called their father to pick it up already arriving their parents did not say goodbye
ScreenShots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Participants: @Hash
Story: I was working all day loing if I could say, I was passing by the Outfit base when I saw a cop ordering me to stop, He was blocking the way, I quickly responded to his order, pulled my truck in the right side of the road and waited for his next order.
It took him a while to come, I asked him for the reason of stopping me, he said that I was high speeding, I really thought that he was joking because I was driving on 60 km/h anyhow, After a moment he asked me if I can give him my Identity card and license and I surely did give him...
things went in a good way, he asked me to go after this.
alt text
Screenshots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text