MakeLove

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RolePlay.
Alt Members: @joaco
Participants: @M7mDGr7 and me.
Story:

:::

Today I received a call, a friend needed a favor, which I said yes because I owed him. He asked me if I could change the trowels, since he felt they were old. alt text alt text
He asked me for a mole that I had in the workshop, I told him that of course there was no problem. I also told him that it will take approximately 2 hours. alt text
I grabbed my tools and started to work, at first it seemed easy, but no, the place where I had to work was kind of uncomfortable. alt text alt text
After two long hours I finished, apparently my friend liked the way it was, it was a pleasure to have helped him. And once again a satisfied customer. alt text alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RolePlay.
Alt Members: @joaco
Participants: @M7mDGr7

Story:

Yesterday afternoon I was in the city of Las Santos looking for a supermarket to buy a drink, until I received a call from a person, he told me that his car was broken, that there was a lot of smoke and that he was near the hospital from LS, I told him not to worry I would come to help him.. alt text alt text alt text

Arrived at the meeting point, the guy named Frank was very scared. First I fixed what was the problem that his car had, knowing that it had happened, grab my tools and began to help him. alt text alt text alt text

The work was not very difficult, I explained what had happened, I told him that being old cars it may happen that the electro does not turn on, then the car overheated because it did not start. Also change the oil for complete service. I also told him that smoke / steam is water that gets overheated. alt text

After explaining everything to him, I put my tools in their place, and I recommended that when starting the car he fixes the electro, which can be turned on manually, but it is recommended that everything is perfect and if you have another problem you can go to the ALT workshop or call me. And once again another satisfied customer. alt text alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: RolePlay
Story: I woke up at 12 o'clock in the evening, everywhere was dark, I was very hungry, I ate some junk food. I took my purse, wallet, key, and glasses, I got on my truck, it was very dark and I had to turn on the headlights I had to deliver a Stunt Plane I went to SF to pick up my cargo, I set out for LVAP this Stunt plane was a rich man's Stunt plane and this man was my friend It was six o'clock in the morning when I arrived and that rich man had greeted me at the door and asked me if I wanted to use the stunt plane, I said okay and he let me use it. We had so much fun
Screenshots:

alt text
link:https://imgur.com/a/H7uEGWA

alt text

alt text
alt text
Participants: @Veneno-x
Story:A day of Mechanical
Screenshots:
alt text

I was sitting waiting for a client to come and then half an hour later a Client arrives.
alt text
I approached him and we talked about how I could help him and the man told me that the engine sounded very bad and the door was dented and then I said ok sir, I will fix your problem.
alt text
Park the car in the workshop and look for the parts that failed the engine which were the pistons
alt text
I go to the car and put the new pistons.
alt text
After placing the new pistons I went to the part of the doors I removed several screws to the door and removed the car door to place the new doors.
alt text
I took the new door and put them to the car and then I had to paint it to its original color
alt text
alt text
So I told the Lord that his car is ready, the cost of everything is $ 550 and the Lord said ahh ok, I already paid him, he paid me I gave him his car and he left happy
--------Purchased Items-----------
The pistons is worth $ 250 which is its Original cost.
The 2 doors each worth $ 150 at their original cost

alt text
alt text

alt metni
alt metni
Story: Another morning, morning, morning. I got up early. Today my work was important for people and Q-Dance. After Q-Dance bought a new base and new cars. I took their job. So I got up early and I went to the company. I took my trailer and I set out. When I arrived at Q-Dance base they were so happy. I gave their cars and we talked a bit then I back to my job.

Screenshots:

Link: https://imgur.com/a/jQlz3xC
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni

alt metni

alt metni
alt metni
Story: After the last load I brought to azerbaijan, we collected a large amount of money with the help of the savings I had and the businessmens, Turks living here, and bought tanks to Azerbaijan and the duty of carrying that tank belonged to me. I was early for this and set out with great happiness. After I arrived at the company, I took my load and we set off very carefully, accompanied by SWATs. I was very tired close to delivering my load, but I did not stop anyway, and after delivering my load without any problem, I asked the managers for permission and went to my house and rested.

Screenshots:

Link: https://imgur.com/a/Qq4dyxD
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni

alt metni

alt text
alt text
Participants: @Ntruder and @nCovv me
Story: One day, while I was in my office, a ZIP friend called me and asked for a piece of cargo. To get the load he wanted, I got into my truck, took my load and set off. After a few hours, I reached my friend and gave the load to him. we talked to him after he gave it and he gave me some money. After I gave the money I went back to my office.

ScreenShots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activtiy: RolePlay
Participants: @NRG-aka-Caligula @Lou-2 and @nCovv me
Story: One day I was working in my office and one of my clients at CS called and
He said he wanted to talk to me. I called my office and spoke. He said he wanted a Pipe from me. I bought a pickup truck and we set off together. On our way to CS bases, an MIT policeman stopped us and said he was going to check our cars. After checking, we continued on our way. Then we came to the CS base and placed the pipe where my client wanted.

ScreenShots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text