Closed Organisation  ·  195 members  ·  Rules

All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt metni
alt metni
Type Of Activity: RolePlay
Story: The weather was good. I was very happy. Because I was going to bring a load to Azerbaijan for support purposes. I got up early in the morning, had a quick breakfast and immediately went to work. I did my last few checks and took my cargo and set off. I was carrying the burden as carefully and diligently as possible. I was taking a portable office to make the Azerbaijani soldiers a little more comfortable, also the inside of the office was full of supplies and some ammunition. Of course they were all legal. I delivered my cargo close to the port and set out for new business.

Screenshots:

:::

Link: https://imgur.com/a/dmKeXlh
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni

alt metni

alt metni
alt metni
Story: I got up early this morning. I performed my prayer. but I was incredibly tired because yesterday I worked hard. I got ready, made my breakfast and I left from house. I immediately set out for the company. I loaded the car and was driving towards a construction site. But while I was on the road, my tire suddenly blew and I hung up a traffic fence for them to see right away, and I put a few traffic cones to prevent them from hitting the car and a possible accident. I immediately changed the tire and went on the road. and finally I had arrived where I was supposed to deliver my cargo and I delivered my cargo Then I went home and rested a little.

Screenshots:

Link: https://imgur.com/a/MfzX5qg
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni
alt metni

alt metni

alt text
alt text
Story: I woke up as the sun was rising.I immediately prepared my own breakfast, I was about to be late for my job. The weather was very nice. I looked where to pick up my load, prepared my bag and put it on my truck. I went to the place where I was going to pick up the cargo I loaded my cargo and went on the road in los santos On the LV bridge the police pulled me aside asked my ID and driver's license, he told we should go to the police station and check my ID and driver liscense. There was no problem at the police station and he realized what a good truck driver I was.
Screenshots:

alt text
link:https://imgur.com/a/ZyeWKni

alt text

alt text
alt text
Story: I woke up at 7 o'clock in the evening, the sun was setting, it was cold but I had work. I was supposed to make a meal delivery and ate a snack right away. I brushed my teeth and washed my face I took my wallet, my key, and my phone and left the house I went to the SF restaurant to get my load and I got on the road and I had to be fast I had to keep the food fresh The food was shaking down the slope and I decided to go slower. I finally delivered my cargo after I reached my destination
Screenshots:

alt text
link:https://imgur.com/a/cMIy0qn

alt text

alt text
alt text

Story: I just started my work shift when i got a phone call from SAN News asking me if i can help them deliver two new vehicles to the Los Santos HQ.
I accepted the job and went into my truck and started driving to Las Venturas airport to pick the vehicles up, i arrived at the airport and connected the trailer to my truck. Then i started the long drive to Los Santos, i arrived and met up with the boss at the news HQ, we had a small talk and then i disconnected my trailer and went to the terminal waiting for more work.

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text