All Load Trucking

All Load Trucking - Media Archive

MakeLove

alt text

alt text

Type Of Activity: Roleplay
ALT Members: @KanoX
Participants: @LAPD_Spanish_VEN and @samuel3021
information/Story: A friend called me for a truck job He asked me for help with this job And I kindly helped him On the way I realized something was wrong with this job And I started to check the load And I found some cocaine and drugs but that was it is not the problem.

In the middle of the road I saw policemen Behind me I got nervous and I said what is happening sir And he told me that we must check the load I told him there is nothing And he told me that he should check me And he found the weapons and Drugs And I told him that It was not mine And he said to take me ... And there they made me a process And they saw that my record was clean And they asked me where the weapons and drugs came from And I told them everything There they told me a plan to catch My Friend had charges And he was one of the most wanted and there we did an operation I told him friend We need to join together And he accepted And it was only the police To catch him, they set me free They gave him life imprisonment There I knew I should not trust strangers ...
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ApiYw6h
alt text

alt text
Type Of Activity: RP
Story: I received a call from a company that asked for some materials to buy , i asked for their presence so we can make a deal . They came to the company location , we discussed about the amount and price and many things , they gave me location where i should bring them what they asked for I went there and i found them waiting for me i asked for more details about the location and it ended by them guiding me by car , they showed me the best route that i should follow At the end we made a great deal and from now on im looking forward to work with them

Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

alt text
Type Of Activity: RP
Story: After a long day of work i wanted to go to a Bar so i can have a drink , cheer up and get rid of stress I got drunk , and i found that i was sitting beside a cop who was sitting here drinking , since i hate cops i started trash talking and insult all cops , i don't know how but he managed to hear me , he started shouting at me , and gave me a pinch on my face i fell down , i felt the pain and i didn't knew what i should do i tried to calm him down so i asked to pay him another drink so he can forget about it
im glad cus everything went well else i'll be sitting on jail right not he joined his friends and started dancing with girls on the middle of bar i used that chance and i ran away when i reached home i couldn't believe that i managed to escape i joined bed , closed my eyes and fell asleep .

Screenshots:

Spoiler Text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt textalt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text