@Pazoo said in Pazoo's Application for ALT:

alt text
alt text
Type Of Activity: Roleplay
ALT Members: @Avengr
Participants: only me
Information/Story:

:::

It's my vacation, I was sitting in the garden of my house reading the newspaper, staring at the sky and mediating the beauty of nature peacefully as I used to do in every vacation. Abruptly, I heard my phone ringing, it was very weird because I am not used to receive calls on my vacation so I was a little bit confused.
So I responded immediately, it seems like it was a friend of mine called 'Avanger'. He was very ashamed cause he called me on my vacation because he knows how much does my holiday means for me as a trucker since it's a work that requires a good mental and physical state while doing it. So briefly, he was seeking for a professional trucker in order to carry some important building materials because The stock of their company (ALT) almost finished and he needs those materials urgently in order to continue his task that he has been working on for a long time ago. Added to that he couldn't trust another trucker to accomplish this mission. As he said most of the greatest problems arise in respect of the delivery of goods because the materials can be affected negatively. Thus, he found me suitable for this duty so I went to the address that has been given to me where the goods are located and I carried them on my truck to LS docks, he didn't let me deliver the materials to their base cause of some security measures. Honestly, that was pretty hard because the goods were really heavy so I found some difficulty in controlling the car plus the bad climate which made the things worse, therefore, we can say that it wasn't that easy to transport these amount of materials with all of these difficulties and conditions but thank god and fortunately. it ended up in a safe way without great harms neither for the truck and neither for the goods.
Eventually, I delivered the materials to my friend and he was really thankful to what I did cause I sacrificed with my vacation to help him and that's why he gave me extra money due to the fatigue that I faced during the transfer process. After we finished the legal procedures, he headed to ALT base in order to place the materials in their place and I went to my house to have some rest so I can get rid of this stress and to get ready for the next day mentally and physically.

:::
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/k6RwuVi
alt text

alt text
Private ALT applicant meetup - Car exposition
Organized by: @MrSolrac @JojoDb
ALT Attendees: @Law Avanger
ALT Applicants: @Freezoom @Juby @Skomorje @barras @RenQ @raafet @Rowdy @TripleX @TheRealSteven @Brondy @Greed @Markus @Pazoo
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/RMRWMjQ

alt text